• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the best music for shroom

Oingo Boingo - Insanity (ULTIMATE tripping song!!!!)
disciple
------------------
"Feel how the Greater Being comes!
Rejoice and, in rejoicings, die!
Melt in the music of the drums!
For I am you and you are I."
-Aldous Huxley, Brave New World
"for you see, it's love that makes your crack house into a crack home!"
-PhreeX
"MDMA desciple - you're My Hero!!!"
-twiddlebug
AIM: Aluvitar
http://www.thedjunion.com

I know this post is old, but i have to reply. I don't if anyone else is like this, but I like punk while i'm trippin. Maybye a little rancid or nofx, or some leftover crack. Anyone else like to trip to punk, or am I alone? Oh well.

Pink Floyd's debut release - Piper at the Gates of Dawn is an absolute MUST to experience while on shrooms. I never really liked the album until one day I was shrooming solo and decided to put it in. Syd Barrett is da fucking man...and you'd all be well advised to pick this up for ur next shrooming adventure.
Trance is also good stuff when I'm shrooming...particularly the global undergrounds of Danny Tenaglia (athens), and Oakey (oslo)...beyond that Timo Maas' Music for the Maases is sweetness, especially Doom's Night. Sasha and Digweed's communicate is another goodie

The High Times Top Ten Collection
In no particuliar order....
1. Fight Club Soundtrack - Who is Tyler
2. Crystal Method - Trip Like I do
3. Crystal Method - High Roller
4. Trance Control - Aqua Flow
5. Beatles - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
6. Lords of Acid - Maurijuana in the Brain(dope smoking mix)
7. DJ Rabbit in the Moon - Floorida(AK200 epic lounge mix)
8. Paul Oakenfold - This is Trance
9. Techno Bass Crew - Bass nation at war
10. Bob Marley - Weed
Enjoy....I let these babies play for hours. Of course pink floyd, more trance, etc gets added into the playlist.

Check out the following two infected mushroom tracks aswell.
Muddy Effect (this will blow your mind, try and listen to it through headphones)
Dream Theater (this will take you on an awesome journey)

I experienced that classical orquestrated music is awesome while tripping on shrooms. It just feels so new and unites with the trip so well. Also, in my case(i've never been a classical music follower) the music will be so unpredictable it will make th trip so fun.

Hey xxanxx, I'll listen to the dickies sometimes when I trip, the dudes voice is trippy as hell especially the song "Killer clowns from outer space". The dickies are more pop-punk but I still like em. I also like listening to the Misfits when I'm tripping, oh and some CRASS is cool too.

Hallucinogen is definitlely the mind blower.
Green House Effect another great find along the same lines though not quite as dark.

hell yeah, CRASS and Misfits rule, although I have never really listened to the Dickies. I guess there aren't too many punks out there. Good. Hehe.
TOP TEN SHROOMING BANDS
1.Anti-Flag
2.Rancid
3.CRASS
3.NOFX
4.Anything by PHISH
5.Sublime, 40oz to Freedom
6.One Man Army
7.Leftover Crack
8.Any live Marley tracks(Ziggy or Bob)
9.Crystal Method
10.Beenie Man or Buju Banton or Capelton
The list could go on, it's all a matter of taste.

TANGARINE DREAM - "ZEIT"
Truly a remarkably terrifying record to listen to on <insert hallucinogen>.

mmmm...gotta go w/pink floyd...my boy & my best boy friend watched fantasia last time they did it & they said it was great...

Music for mushrooms

No matter where i go when people talk about trippy music they talk about pink floyd and all the classics. I mean, i like them but it just doesnt do the trick when im tripping. I'm looking for really out of the box stuff, such as the band pinkly smooth though i cant find much. And yes, i've tried google.