• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

the first ban on rc's led to an even better situation for me

Mine was deffinately a brand of r.c called wave....not ivory wave.....this was in a clear bag and was very brown. .5 milligrams would last me 4 days i/v....best thing ever.....wish i could still get it. It was actually brought back out after the first ban. It didnt last long but i would pay out the arse for it now....best days of my life

Gotta go with kratom. It's cheap and packs a quality buzz. My back was aching a bit early, but a little bit of kratom straightened that out.

It's the only opiate I like.

I posted awhile ago some concotion along the lines of LSA + Nitrous Oxide + DXM + 5-htp + Tobacco.

But ill update my answer to:

Poppy Seed Tea (Morphine) + Benzedrex (Propylhexedrine).

Also if your smart with/have access to a good stack of nootropics you can create almost anything you'd like to feel.

does anyone in the US lick toads I have seen Homer Simpson do it but dors it work man

No particular order.

DXM
Salvia
Nitrous
Kratom
Morning Glory Seeds
Poppy Seed Tea
Synthetic Noids (Spice)
Alcohol
Nicotine (especially if vaped or used in a hookah)
Coffee
Green Tea
Kava + Valerian Root + 5htp + melatonin (the poor mans benzo lol)
Phenibut, plus all the nootropics

That's about all I can think of atm

robo trippin and morphine IV i've had both (morph in a hopstle)

dxm is a great legal high, morphine if administered legally as we are talking about... IV? MMMM the best?

I slammed morph a few times before.. felt like pins and needles and then really good

I love bath salts, legal in my state. I take anti depressants and it doesn't screw with them like alcohol does. Also, phentermine is prescribed, but legal (kinda hard to get in my opinion) and bad ass.

kratom sound interesting. Would this be ok to use with an anti-depressant? IE, no serotonin effects? I'm too tired to look this up right now.
The bath salts I mentioned in my answer don't fuck with my psych meds. Bath salts rock, I have never in a year and a half had any bad experience just a great high with minimal come down. Legal to buy, online

Cvs has a brand that is pure dxm 35 mg its always there but you have to look at all the bottles to find it I drank the whole bottle which was too much but still not really a fan of dxm

I live in Brazil, there was a legal anti inflammatory here called Benflogin, made of benzydamine hcl. We used to call it the 'non-expensive-generic-LSD'. It was so cheap. Superdosing it caused deep visual distortions, and made thoughts run throught me so fast I couldn't even make a sentence w/o thinking about fifteen other random stuff. And it lasted for ever. I'd hallucinate for 12 hours and stay speedy for another 30. It was quite nice (sadly, it has not been sold here for months and I don't think it ever will again. I'm glad I've said goodbye to it in a holiday binge last year).
Ketamine is also legal here, but I don't consider it a 'legal high'.
Well, I go with booze, shrooms (I don't know if they're illegal elsewhere?), lorazepam and codeine.
I wish mephedrone and salvia were legal here...

Last edited:
As far as "over the counter" drugs go, definitely kratom in the number 1 position. I enjoy kratom quite a bit.

Propylhexedrine is pretty good too and quite strong, but it also feels kind of..."dirty" and has an unpleasant body load to it.

Caffeine in moderate-high doses is an obvious one.

Also, cough syrup...not really for a "high", mostly used in conjunction with other drugs (I used to enjoy taking a couple mgs of clonazepam with a couple caps of Nyquil)

4-AcO-L.
3-FPM.
aMT.
BK-2CB.
Diclazepam.
LSA.
PT.
3-OH-desmethyl-flunitrazepam.
Clonazolam.
Flubromazolam.
Probably loads I've forgotten.

I.V. Midaz + Fent post-surgery was orgasmic.

I thought of this thread as more of about drugs you could hypothetically walk into a store & buy...although I guess a lot of the mephedrone-type chemicals would still qualify, as they were what was in "bath salts"...

Besides, if you live in the USA isn't it debatable just how "legal" a lot of the RC's are, due to laws regarding drug analogues here?

Ha, before legal highs in packets were even invented, there was a little brown book called legal highs (funnily enough)
It had all kinds of mad swag that me and my mates tried all the ones we could find, funny i can't remember any of them being good (such as Weed, Acid, Smack, Temazepam, Methadone etc etc etc),

Stromoniom/thorn Apple:-
really obscure and fucked up trips of no enjoyment, not bad trips, just plenty hallucinations, Nae buzz. 2 days of adventures that took about 15 year to find out what actually happened, nuts.

There was a big list of stuff that fucked you similarly and it's all grown in botanical gardens, not recommended, unless you're young dumb and full of cum.

Belladonna aka Deadly Nightshade:-
Brutal, shitty near death experience every time we tried it.
Not recommended unless you like death.

Nutmeg:-
According to the book you had to grate 6 fresh whole nutmegs and somehow eat it lol, it tastes fuckin horrible atleast a million times worse than E, i gave up trying to get it in me after about a millionth of a teaspoon, but talked 1 mate into getting the lot in him. Nowt happened till the next day, be woke up looking stoned out his face and said the buzz was like eating hash! Just as well after eating all that horribleness

Flyagaric/Aminita muscaria:-
Ho Ho! the preparation methods were plentiful and all were tried, every time we just puked and puked for hours and hours, zero buzz, just pure puke.

We fucked about with poppy seeds and etc, but we could buy opium then so it was a non starter really.

I mind at the time ppl said a lot of these were available in herbal type cigarettes that you made a tea from, maybe this would have been a more positive route as we were getting the actual plants and boiling loads of roots and etc.

If i want a good gouch I'll get morphine sulphate, or smack(heroin) if it's confirmed good.

If i wanna bounce off walls and make a general pest of myself I'll get a handful of Diazepam or temazepam add a bit alcohol for extra sway if you want arrested, and if you fancy a visit to the high court for dropping a slab on someone's head (this happened) try the banned and hard to get sodium pentathol, Tuinol, up-Johns or nembutal, all are aka "indictment pills", many an abuser will tell you tales of "waking up"(lol) in the police station caught red handed doing some mad shit or other, but was usually very serious.

If i wanna feel like I've smoked weed, I'll just get some weed, that's a no-brainer for me, fk smoking some obscure chemical on the off chance that it's like weed, NA!

if i wanna rush out my face, tingle from top to toe and generally feel brilliant I'll get some E, prefer Molly, but pills are adorable to :)

In conclusion, for me, legal highs were and are, total shit. Why oh Why you would subject yourself to this weird alchemy to try get the hit of "actual" drugs?
"In order to stay legal" is not an answer, you want proper fucked, you need proper gear, well, maybe not if you're a libertine chemist, but for us mere libertines, the actual drug is a must.

Peace out

Last edited: