5-MEO-DMT
6-APB
5-MAPB
2C- i e b iP
25 i b c - nbome
AM-2201
GBL

eeeeh n loads mo oh fo sho

I don't find the question, "What's your favorite research chemical?" particularly interesting.

ebola

Some old stuff I used to get in head shops called red dawn. Had penibut, GABA, yohimbine, caffeine, dxm, some other stuff. It was quite a coctail

This, mixed with yellow bullets (original) is fucking incredible. Kills appetite and burns fat like a mofo.

My personal favorite is dxm when used in the right amount and right setting. Used to be a hardcore dxm user for a couple years and now use it on occasion when calculated just right with a little bit of weed is one of the best experiences I've had. You have to be a fan of dissocociatives ( don't know if that's spelled correct) to really enjoy it though.

Semi legal RC's in no order
MXE
4-AcO-MET
4-AcO-DMT
Etizolam
2C-P (legal when I tried it, illegal now)

OTC/store bought legal highs in no order
DXM
Nitrous Oxide
Cigarettes
Alcohol
Kratom is alright sometimes
LSA (morning glory seeds)

The synthetic cannabinoids could go in either of my two categories and some of them were pretty fun, but they're dangerous AS FUCK and I haven't smoked any in 3 or 4 years.

Don't really mess with any RC's...
was thinkin some MxE would be dope tho I think I've missed it's hay day quality wise.

As far as purchased from a store defo salvia (which I'm not really a fan of) and n2o.

Synthetic cannabinoids were my drug of choice at one point. Too dangerous nowadays though it's not worth it, not smoked it for nearly 2 years.

Nitrous is definitely my favourite legal high.

Kratom, but I wouldn't call it a high just a light nautural buzz that's energetic.

JHW-18-Ugh, why did they make this illegal, now people drop like flies(sometimes)from all these new spice blends and they are overly strong esp. if I can take 1-2 hits and be like I"m blasted", then kids go and roll a fat joint or blunt....hospital time!

Poppy Pod Tea- Now this is still my favorite, long, gentale, chill. But then they all went away aren't as strong, and cost as much as pills. But I still get them on occasion(like once a year when I get taxes,lmao)

Nitrous-Shits just fun to do.

Etizolam- It WAS legal when I got it but is now illegal in 3 southern states(asses). I wouldn't call it high though, just got rid of anciety. I think all the trizilo(sp?) are illegeal in Alabama, MS, And Arkansas. Not sure about the clonazolam and Fluzam(not the name but couldn't think houw to spell it,lol) So I get my benzo's off the street. Xanax and Klonopin,prefer klonopin.

What does "legal" high mean? Any drug was "legal" at some point.........

Till 2000/2001 there was a legal loop hole where mushrooms where sold as air fresheners in german head shops. For me that was the best legal high ever.......

Kratom
Nitrous/whippits
K2/spice
Dxm
Hbwr seeds/lsa
Alcohol
Salvia
Phenibut
Poppies

Last edited:
What does "legal" high mean? Any drug was "legal" at some point.........

In the UK it seems to be pretty much when the term legal high started getting thrown around. i guess when mephedrone was legal and the media started banging on about it. which seemed to be the thing that kicked it off

Has anyone mentioned an orgasm? I would say that is my favorite legal high. It's fun doing alone or with others lol

Legal- DXM, esp after converted to the stonier, more dissociating/euphoric DXO, UEI/FST Kratom, none of the plain leaf for my almost permanent tolerance to opiates, ephedrina/ephedrine, caffiene, nicotine, AB-FUBINACA (one of my favorites to this day in terms of any synth noid), Mephedrone and/or MDPV whatever it was in the "bath salts" container called White Lightening or some stupid shit, but man was the high powerful (more so than methamphetamine) and the comedown is beyod awful. THE BEST OF ALL WHEN IT WAS LEGAL: Methoxetamine/MXE <- my drug of choice other than cannabis, it's perfect for psychedelic/spiritual M-holes and depression as well as pain and opiate-cravings.

1. MXE
2. AB-FUBINACA
3. Methylone/bk-MDMA when it wasn't scheduled very smooth stim with MDMA-like qualities, but of a smooth, social amp feeling with lots o' euphoria
3. UEI/FST Kratom different strains mixed together; just goes down so awful usually
3. Caffeine (necessary for work and functioning properly in society)
4. Ephedrine (was a nice legal stim can't find ephedra/ephedrine anymore though)
5. 25i-NBOMe very radical visuals, but there's no depth to the trip. More of a party psych, some doses can last too long and the visuals get old and tire out your eyes the entire next day. Certain euphoria and appreciation of music. Great w cannabis, nicotine, and alcohol (while staying hydrated) possibly K or MXE too or methylone since it's focus is mostly on dopamine, this is IMO.
6. MDPV/Meph I'm almost certain both were included in this pricey batch from that headshop. It felt like MDMA in a sociable, majorly euphoric, and bright colors way, but I was tweaking harder than I ever have on copious amts of IV meth or cocaine or both in one night actually. Horrible comedown, suicidal ideation is common. Not recommended at all. I did too much though, so maybe a low dose would be enjoyable and not as harsh at the end w the right benzos/sedatives and strong cannabis.

Is MxE banned all over?
Anyways;
IV Mephedrone (If you've done it.. You. Fucking. Know)
IV Methoxetamine
Insufflated 2C-P at a quite high dose, goddamn!
3-FMP is nice snerted / smoked
Flubromazo/Clonazo-LAM

If we're talking OTC legal, my fave is propylhexedrine.

If we're including research chemicals, I'd say methylone and 4-FA.

Nitrous codiene promethazine flubromazepam meclonazepam etc...