• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

NerdOnDrugs said:
Those chemists knew what they were doing with that one.

Sort of. He was hoping that the 3-methoxy substitution would promote mu opioid affinity, which it turns out it did not. However, that combined with elimination of the chloro-substitution did indeed increase potency and extend duration, as was hoped for.

ebola

Sort of. He was hoping that the 3-methoxy substitution would promote mu opioid affinity, which it turns out it did not. However, that combined with elimination of the chloro-substitution did indeed increase potency and extend duration, as was hoped for.

ebola

I like it without the mu opioid affinity... else I'd have to deal with MXE WDs.. as of now for me, its lack of WD make it on par with weed as a "gift that keeps giving".

On MXE I can't even feel opioids that much. Last time on a MXE binge I did a couple stamps and felt too distant to even get that heavy buzz feeling. I might as well haven't have done them.

Right, yet it was specifically designed with opioid activity in mind. And yes, I have similar experiences combining all but low doses of dissociatives with opioids.

ebola

kratom was pretty great. DXM was nice. 4-FA was fucking AMAZING, I was rolling my tits off, but the comedown is absolutely terrible. For the next 2 days, I couldnt sleep, got weird chills and sweats, and felt really depressed and agitated.

Salvia - 6/10. It sure did work - my reality was warped for a while after that. However, it wasn't aesthetically pleasing. Also, after the one time I did it, I found out from my friends that I was thrashing wildly around the room that we were in, and I would have launched myself out of a window if my friends hadn't restrained me. Definitely made me never want to take it alone, and the effects from the drug weren't enjoyable enough to try it again anyway.

Fake weed/spice - 6/10 to 8/10 - Depending on the brand, I have actually gotten pretty good highs from this stuff. On the high end, I've gotten regular munchies and had good, heightened, 'high' vibes from hanging out with friends and listening to music. However, it's nasty stuff, and I figured that it wasn't near worth it after a month or two. Didn't take long at all for me to go back to my trustworthy marijuana instead of dealing with this synthetic crap. Also...I started using this at the end of 2010 to the start of 2011 - I'm pretty sure that laws at the end of 2010 prohibited some of the chemicals that initially went into this 'fake weed' so I could never get used to the new shit that was being made.

Nutmeg - 5/10 - I've only done it once, three years ago, so detailed specifics are lacking. It did give me a feeling of being high somewhat akin to smoking a lot of schwag weed, but nothing outstanding like smoking high-grade cannabis. Works in a pinch. It's main plus is that it lasted for 6-8 hours, which is pretty outstanding. However, I didn't really care for the high so I never bothered to try it again.

(Just for the hell of it...I'm going to do alcohol too...)
Beer - 4/10 to 9/10 - Depends on the brand. Smooth and calming. Fun to do in the summer - should be pretty self explanatory. The hangovers prevent it from being a 10.

Liquor - 8/10 - Can't stand the taste and I don't like the burning side-effects, but it really does get you drunk and fast. Although I don't really like to drink it, due to the taste and its potency, I have to give it a pretty high rating because it does what it says it will, and it's a good time if you're in the right mindset.

Last edited:
5f-akb48: amazing high, it has kind of a "rush" (it is not overwhelming or particulary strong, but I do love the instant come-up) and it very much enhances music, the duration is too short tough
DXM: love the high-drunk feeling and also had some light visual (patterns/breathing surfaces) from DXM + cannabis

Salvia for me(back when it was legal in my state :() I haven't tried a lot of RCs

During a period in high school I was getting drug tested and could only smoke weed once a week or so, so I just smoked salvia everyday haha. I could just buy it at the headshop, damn I miss those days...

I'm not sure if discussion of RCs belongs in here. It kind of leads discussion toward just talking about drugs in general.

ebola

Are etizolam and MXE still legal to order in the US? Im quite interested in these. What effects about these drugs would you warn a new user about before their first experience? Besides etizolam blackout...

robo trippin and morphine IV i've had both (morph in a hopstle)

dxm is a great legal high, morphine if administered legally as we are talking about... IV? MMMM the best?

Blind Melon asked a question at the end of the last page regarding lack of a high off Suboxone and wondering if methadone has a high.

I dont think methadone gets habitual opiate users too euphorically high unless their tolerance is really low. I am a fresh opiate slate so I could catch a buzz with a 15-20mg dose, although I hear lethal OD is possible at 20mg without tolerance and you will most definitely need to be "more safe than sorry" if you value your life. I managed to ride a 30 mg out before I knew about its safe dose range and extremely long half life and I had full blown nods, posts taking ages to type. Although without a tolerance you do get some euphoria, its not on the same scale that beautiful opiate bliss you get from oxy or hydro.

Id say on normal dose for the non tolerant, which I tried to maintain at 15mg, you feel more content than feeling "good." I am addicted to alcohol and cannabis, yet my cravings for them were non existent on the done. It might be unwise to trade up to a done habit for another drug cessation though. I found them to lose a tad of the magic on the 2nd week or so, I had run out, and I wasnt quite sure if I was ready to latch myself onto methadone so I havent bought more since. I had no withdrawals after near daily maintenance at what I roughly figured at about 15 mg.

One thing that should be said about recreational methadone is that the half life is ridiculous. Like a day and a half later you still have half the dose in the system which can stack up if you are unaware like I was, and pose dose overage threats. And as always, avoid the use of benzos and alcohol when using done.

If you are an opiate user with a tolerance, I cant imagine methadone having any dazzling effects though.

I'm really not sure if it could be called a "legal high", but I have to mention pods, although they are very over-priced. I also find it strange that in the UK, I can legally buy cannabis cultivation kit including the seeds ..it's almost like they want people to break the law. Not to mention shroom spore kits, psychedelic cactii, and the fact I'm allowed to grow as many opium poppies as my land permits. Of course, the moment I prick those pods, I'd be a drug producer.

I personally find kratom to be bit of a miracle plant; a cousin of the coffee family that has opiate activity; it's really interesting. I can see them outlawing it, to be honest. Shit, they banned kava in the UK!

robo trippin and morphine IV i've had both (morph in a hopstle)

dxm is a great legal high, morphine if administered legally as we are talking about... IV? MMMM the best?

Man....post-surgery, I got TWO midazolam + hydromorphone shots. Those were AMAZING (I haven't IV'd anything for recreation). The anaesthetic induction via propofol was really painful (into the top of my hand), but that half-minute before I was out was really fun.

ebola

Super jealous, I've only ever had IV morphine for a broken wrist. I've never thought about what the experience of an IV benzo would be like, combining one with hydromorphone--with its reputation and all--sounds wonderful.

I have to say I tried a lot of good and bad stuff, but then I found Calyptia Incense it is the best legal replacement for weed, it looks like normal tobacco but the feeling is great, better than weed I smoked in Netherland, the best part is you can smoke it everywhere... I would give it the 9,5/10

Yesterday I recieved package with Calyptia Incense... I have to say... woooow... great stuff...