What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

In no particular order.
Etizolam.
Mescaline.
HBWR seeds.
Codeine linctus.
Poppers, but only for the sex.
Do poppy pods count?

Methylone by far. Just tried it last night and was happily surprised. In some ways, I prefer it to mdma.

Prescription painkillers that were prescribed to me for legitimate pain where the bee knees. That is until the patent for them ran out and they got coated in several layers of plastic rendering them useless.

Prescription painkillers that were prescribed to me for legitimate pain where the bee knees. That is until the patent for them ran out and they got coated in several layers of plastic rendering them useless.

DHC for pain: a guilt free opiate buzz. ^what did you mean about the plastic coating? Did the pharmacy do that, or something?

Alcohol is easily the best legal high, such a fucking wonderful drug, seems to me that it is under rated by half the people on Bluelight or more. These days it is honestly close to my DOC, there is certainly nothing that I find so helpful for anxiety and only a few things that beat it on mood boost.

Yeah it does seem very underrated, doesn't it? Alcohol is pretty much our national drug here, and deeply ingrained in our culture: birthday drinks, post-funeral drinks down the pub, first legal drink (a big tradition here) etc etc....

I know the pleasures of booze well, but have to limit myself strictly; bad liver caused by past issues with alcoholism.

It's interesting that in many countries, booze is a class A drug. Also interesting is the fact that a glass of alcohol is always called a drink, never a drug; and you can be "wet" or "sober", never "clean" or "dirty". The socialy acceptable drug? Or just the reek of hypocrisy?

IMO The very best "legal high" is opium poppy pods; okay, it's illegal to prepare it for consumption, but come on- this is legally obtained opium we're talking about. Opium!

Alcohol is easily the best legal high, such a fucking wonderful drug, seems to me that it is under rated by half the people on Bluelight or more. These days it is honestly close to my DOC, there is certainly nothing that I find so helpful for anxiety and only a few things that beat it on mood boost.

I agree with you but it's not that it's underrated. There's a percentage of people don't get the same euphoric affects from alcohol that we do. IMO marijuana is overrated but that's only because I feel more negative effects from it than positive. same goes for opiates.

6) Runner's high

5) Orgasm

4) Caffeine in a regular social situation

3) Unusually amusing and/or exciting social situations

2) Morphine

1) Unusually amusing and/or exciting social situations with large amounts of caffeine. I rate this higher than morphine because it lasts far longer and does not result in a bad allergic reaction.

6) Runner's high

5) Orgasm

4) Caffeine in a regular social situation

3) Unusually amusing and/or exciting social situations

2) Morphine

1) Unusually amusing and/or exciting social situations with large amounts of caffeine. I rate this higher than morphine because it lasts far longer and does not result in a bad allergic reaction.

Runners high? I always hear people say that and I think to myself "So, you've never been high before"
What exaclty does a 'Runners' High feel like? Like you're about to pass out from lack of oxygen? lmao.

Runners high? I always hear people say that and I think to myself "So, you've never been high before"
What exaclty does a 'Runners' High feel like? Like you're about to pass out from lack of oxygen? lmao.
It's a sort of widespread, mild feeling of physical pleasure and emotional well-being. This increases to moderate if I really push myself at something.

Oh, and all psychoactive drugs that produce euphoria make use of existing brain chemistry. Your body is capable of approximating some of their effects. For example, sex bears some resemblance to an opioid high.

SOH said:
Methylone by far. Just tried it last night and was happily surprised. In some ways, I prefer it to mdma.

Methylone is schedule I in the US.
What do we mean by "legal"? OTC and not from a head shop? DXM and propylhexedrine are both pretty solid. At a headshop? Nitrous and kratom are nice. Herbal smoking blends and bath salts probably would be if you could tell what the fuck you are getting. As a research chemical? This renders the question facile, as there are many compounds of roughly every pharmacological class that can be ordered.

ebola

DHC for pain: a guilt free opiate buzz. ^what did you mean about the plastic coating? Did the pharmacy do that, or something?

I am referring to the tamper resistant reformulations on some pain medications. It is meant to discourage abuse. But basically when a patent runs out on a medication the company that makes it says that the drug is unsafe and comes out with a new version, even though they made the "unsafe" version originally.

IME the tamper resistant formulas do not break down very well in your stomach. As a result the medications that work so well for pain do not work as well. Its not really the result of so called drug abusers. Its more due to corporate greed that this has happened.

The companies insist that only people who abuse the drugs are the ones that can notice a difference. Well I sure have noticed a difference in my pain levels when my medication was re-formulated and I take it orally as prescribed.

The medications do give a slight buzz, but when you are in pain you do not really get high of pain medication, unlike people who are not in pain. Once the medications were reformulated they usually are about half as strong.

The worst part about it is that all the TRF are still very easy to abuse.

Whats DHC? Does it work for pain?

dhc is dihydrocodiene, bout 1.5x stronger than codiene. its pretty common in the UK and other parts of europe for PM.

we get it otc in australia as a cough syrup but contains too much sorbital to really get much recreational value from it unless youre opioid naive.

i took an extra 15mg of valium just before demolishing an early dinner not long ago.

finally the muscle spasms have disappeared!

Basically there's sometimes a moment in distance running or other very long physical activity where the initial aches at the start sort of dissolves away. It's rather nice.

I think whether it is a "high" to you depends on how you react to opioids or cannabinoids (the two systems most likely responsible for the runner's high effect). I never found the "runner's high" very euphoric, it just is nice when it happens. But I never found those classes of compounds too euphoric either (at least in mild doses, and the body isn't going to go overboard on it's own...)

Damn right. Just look at an orgasm, a more powerful natural high than many illicit drugs. Shame they're so short-lasting though. And the runners high doesn't just kick in the first time you go out; it can take quite a lot of regular exercise to get past the pain barrier and when you do, you get a subtle endorphin sense of well-being.

hands down mephedone. i that was 2010 before it was scheduled.

next methylone

both iv.

honestly i liked meph nearly as mu;ch as i like shooting coke even though the are in diffrentballparks.

still went great with dope.

Tentram, I think dhc is being phased out in favour of tramadol in the UK right now. (Every pain patient in my family gets that). On the subject of "legal highs", for some reason it's legal to buy codeine linctus here (hard to find in pharmacies, but not the internet). This is pretty much pure, with 500mg codeine per bottle. Is it the same in Aus?

Dopemaster, I've never in my life heard of those plastic strip things. Is it the same as when people say they use suboxone "strips" ? I've only really seen capsules and good-old pressed tablets myself.