• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the appeal of cocaine?

The appeal of cocaine is its ability to give many of its most enthusiastic users the insight that they are better than plebs like me - the majority of abuse I used to get from many of the local kids around here only started occurring once they were old enough to drink properly in our local which, combined with constant snorting gave them the manly energy to start calling me a disgusting junkie while out and about in the local shops. It finally gave them the balls to drag me outside and give me a kicking the last night I drank in there. Daily cocaine users have always been the most critical of my addiction as of course, violence and abuse is perfectly acceptable for real men but heroin users are only beaten in terms of depravity by nonces.
The one to go for is PCP/PCE & derivatives. Makes you seem like you're twatted on opiates, but when the need is required, gives you the sort of energy & strength described by Billy Connolly when you bite your own willy. At least one set of little cokehead twats have probably had cause to utter "oh lordy, did we pick on the wrong hippie!" 😁

Yeah cocaine is too expensive. I also don't like redosing plus it's gonna clog my nose if it's not dry enough.

I did two good shots of meth yesterday and I'm still up going strong.

From what I've heard about iv coke two shots wouldn't last an hour.
When I was Iving coke it would be every 15m more or less ...like smoking crack you smoke a pipe then straight away prepare for the next

Is the flash all over in seconds or minutes? Never really got i into flash highs - its pretty depressing when you know you will be coming back down again in 30 seconds.
I actually expierences different states of effects with basecoke; the first initial flash, during which I cant speak and which is the best flash of the entire expierence, only lasts seconds upto a minute or maybe two or so, this is followed by still a great rush that makes me overly talkative lasting for about 20 min, after this its as good as over besides some lingering effects such as fe a huge energy boost lasting upto a few hrs, but these effects that still are present after 20min I dont enjoy as they are accompanied by cravings...

Got access to some A1 coke recently and experimented with it for a week, this was my first time. It felt cool, felt good for a short time, then you gotta hit again. Really just felt like a short lasting and weaker 3-FPM to me.

IMO nice coke is vastly nicer than 3fpm, depending on the ROA and quality.

Sniffing shitty coke isn't as good as smoking pure 3fpm I'll give you that, but good coke is a lot more euphoric than 3, especially when combined with alcohol, which it almost always is with me.

My first taste of coke was courtesy of a mate, who had just bought a CD cabinet, stolen from a pharmacy. So it was pure (mate popped the seal on a 5g bottle). Could see appeal, but having to do a line each hour got old, very quickly. I think it was third time I had it, I looked in mirror and thought, "what a gobshite". Never had it since...

My first taste of coke was courtesy of a mate, who had just bought a CD cabinet, stolen from a pharmacy. So it was pure (mate popped the seal on a 5g bottle). Could see appeal, but having to do a line each hour got old, very quickly. I think it was third time I had it, I looked in mirror and thought, "what a gobshite". Never had it since...

I always end up with a throat infection for days from all the shit in the powder.

I got a pretty pure batch after years of occasionally doing poor street cocaine, and even uncut it's a disappointing stim imo.

I think it would be better if the effects were stronger without having to dose higher and feel like a heart attack is imminent (snorted). Anyone agree? All the edginess doesn't weigh up against the fun effects imo. Amphetamines do that way better, and cheaper

IVing coke is one of the most hard and powerful drug I ever tryed. Its like an orgasm,
Its a Rush of euphoria. When you hit a vein and press the plug you have 5 seconds to get out the needle. When you are cleaning your blood of your arm you start to feel your heart beating harder and sometimes quickly, feeling like you are in heaven. If its a high dose you cant stand up you have to lie down and wait because its hits you hard.
This only happens when its a good quality coke.
The first injection is insane and its the best by far. Its a flash, a tsunamy flowing thru your body. But everything is not só good.
You have to redose and redose until you finish your bag. I IVed 8gr. in 24 hours. I redose every 30 min.because I know is safer. But the flash lasts 5-10 min.
The other thing is that you can OD. Theres no problem if you shot 0.1gr but the rush is low.
But you want to have a hard flash then you risc and shoot a big dose.
If you mix it with H its incredible. I prefer more H than coke.
Insuflating its really a joke, unless you mix it with alcohol.
This shit can ruin your life. You begin to steal your family first then you start to rob shops or anything that gives you money. You can finish in prison easy.
Coke send me to rehab 2 times.
Better if you dont try IV. Well thats my experience with this drug. You can ask me what you want. I'll answer you.

Peace and love

IMO nice coke is vastly nicer than 3fpm, depending on the ROA and quality.

Sniffing shitty coke isn't as good as smoking pure 3fpm I'll give you that, but good coke is a lot more euphoric than 3, especially when combined with alcohol, which it almost always is with me.

What attracted me to 3fpm (vaped) was its similarity to crack.

But whereas crack spunks all of your neurotransmitters with the first pipe, 3fpm just kept on giving the same rush time after time.

I think when you acquire a taste for coke, part of the fun is snorting it and tasting it. Personally I quite like the taste of good coke, and so do a few people I know.
Coke isn't my favourite drug by a long shot, but if I'm offered a line, I'll rarely turn it down.
I agree it makes you an utter gobshite though, for sure!

The appeal of cocaine?
It's worth at least ten time more in some countries than it's land of origin. Then three times more once cut for sales at bars and clubs, so there's the money in it.

The effects of good coke can be awesome and deceptively harmless when people first get into it.

Plus there's this whole image around it that I guess makes some people think it's cool, fun, creative etc. It's history and place in pop culture are undeniably set in stone, but a lot of it is fabricated or really exaggerated and filtered from the reality that it's not everything it's cracked up to be, punintended.

I think when you acquire a taste for coke, part of the fun is snorting it and tasting it. Personally I quite like the taste of good coke, and so do a few people I know.
Coke isn't my favourite drug by a long shot, but if I'm offered a line, I'll rarely turn it down.
I agree it makes you an utter gobshite though, for sure!
Not that I have a problem being a gobshite, as long as I know I'm being one. Coke makes me loose sight of that, and that makes me uncomfortable. Meth is really good, but sometimes it's impossible to shut up (as my wife found out, repeatedly! 😁). I really like 4-FMPH, as you're aware you're bullshitting and you can shut up, but it makes sex brilliant.

I really like 4-FMPH, as you're aware you're bullshitting and you can shut up, but it makes sex brilliant.
I quite liked dichloromethylphenidate; functional, long lasting and seemed to work in the background while I went about my day. I stopped taking it after hearing it's particularly cardiotonic, but oh well, good while it lasted 🙂

Not that I have a problem being a gobshite, as long as I know I'm being one. Coke makes me loose sight of that, and that makes me uncomfortable. Meth is really good, but sometimes it's impossible to shut up (as my wife found out, repeatedly! 😁). I really like 4-FMPH, as you're aware you're bullshitting and you can shut up, but it makes sex brilliant.
You know I really liked the 4-fmph pellets when they first came out, I think they were supposed to be 15mg and a light brown. I'd crush them up and snort them, but if stealth was required, oral was a good roa too. I liked them so much I got several batches of the "pure crystal" and was disappointed every time! I dunno if the powder or the pellets weren't as advertised, but I'm quite sure they were different substances.
I fucking love crystal meth, it's nicer than Charlie for sure. Probably just as well it's quite rare in the UK, I'm enough of a gobshite as it is!
Although amphetamines to make to chatty, cocaine does seem to bring about an unusual arrogance that makes that quality of one's ability to converse a bit irritating.

Edit: come to think about it, I wonder if the powder 4-fmph may have been ethylphenidate, as that was quite quickly banned and was an ok functional stim, but inferior to the pellets I was getting. I suppose I'll never know.

To cut a long story short, coke is good fun but FAR too overpriced and usually too cut unless you're in South America or yer mate has recently robbed a pharmacy.

Last edited:
I always end up with a throat infection for days from all the shit in the powder.

Yeah, I've had a nasty cold off the back of some (supposedly good/pure) batches. This was a few years ago.

I had a gram or two over a week in Ibiza this year and was okay though.

Still a massively overrated drug.

I've smoked crack twice and IV'd coke maybe 15 times...while it does feel really good, it's also 100% not worth the price combined with how short acting it is.
You could get equally high on amphetamine sulphate for 48 hours for the same price as would get you that high on coke for 40 minutes.