• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the appeal of cocaine?

Good coke is.. Pretty good. I think most coke addicts are often chasing the good stuff but accepting shitty product more often than not. Always hanging out and hoping to get the good shit though.

Also, it's nice to do something that doesn't fuck your whole day up.
I can see the appeal: feeling lke "if I ruled the world" had come true. Unfortunately (or fortunately!) the price to be paid is more than I'm prepared to pay (not talking literally, although it is fucking expensive), but behaving like Caligula. After seeing the egomaniacal monster that looked like me, in a mirror, I decided no more. Besides, there are much better drugs for the purpose: meth gives 8 hours, from a single dose, which does not only works out cheaper, but has considerably less of a 'Caligula effect' as part of smooth efficient stimulation. Use continually for days and you end up just as batshit crazy - everything is a cost:benefit analysis...

Freebase some good cocaine and you'll understand the appeal real fast. It could destroy your whole life it's so good.

Or your coke sucks or you are on psych meds that block it

Good coke is.. Pretty good. I think most coke addicts are often chasing the good stuff but accepting shitty product more often than not. Always hanging out and hoping to get the good shit though.

Also, it's nice to do something that doesn't fuck your whole day up.
That's why you should never be a cokehead outside of south america. Here the blow is cheap, good quality, abundant and not really that hard to find.

It makes you feel good. Like a mood enhancer. Chasing the high is easy to do.
What you gotta do is be good about it. and Maybe two lines a day.
But yeah, nznity lives where the plant grows. One day I'll make my pilgrimage to the coca fields and ayahuasca retreats.

It makes you feel good. Like a mood enhancer. Chasing the high is easy to do.
What you gotta do is be good about it. and Maybe two lines a day.
But yeah, nznity lives where the plant grows. One day I'll make my pilgrimage to the coca fields and ayahuasca retreats.
My dream has always been to visit an opium field....also a super lab for fentanyl in Mexico or china.

But I'm sure I'd be shot on sight in both cases though

When you're an old fart with money, little spare time and a desire to get at least some sleep, cocaine is the drug for you.

Can any coke fans explain what you get out of it and why you pay so much for it? It's a drug that's always left me thinking "I just paid £100 for ten fucking minutes feeling hyper".

Thanking you.
It is VERY hard to describe, kinda like shrooms or LSD. You need to try it to understand it. Coke makes you 'sharper' 'faster' 'better' - it's like God mode. Of course, if the coke is crap, you'll only get jitters and racing heartbeats.
Coke is also an amazing appetite suppressor and fat blocker. I know people who use it to lose weight. I personally lost a good chunk in 5 weeks (good, as I was getting on the big side).
Price-wise, on no-clearnet (wink wink) the going price is about $200 for an 8ball (3.5) - for N/S America.

It is VERY hard to describe, kinda like shrooms or LSD. You need to try it to understand it. Coke makes you 'sharper' 'faster' 'better' - it's like God mode. Of course, if the coke is crap, you'll only get jitters and racing heartbeats.
Coke is also an amazing appetite suppressor and fat blocker. I know people who use it to lose weight. I personally lost a good chunk in 5 weeks (good, as I was getting on the big side).
Price-wise, on no-clearnet (wink wink) the going price is about $200 for an 8ball (3.5) - for N/S America.
Arounf 10 bux 4 me, I despise that shit now though.

Cocaine is appealing if you can afford a regular habit, because then you can keep bumping more. I've had some of the best quality cocaine ever and while I did feel great, I also felt uneasy, like it didn't jive with me. I can't think of any stimulant that does, really. I'm more into downers and psychedelics. But I have a prescription for ritalin which I take whenever I feel like it, and often notice it can produce a feeling similar to cocaine, except more balanced out. But this too doesn't last as long, I seem to metabolize it pretty quickly because after 1 or 2 hours I'm not feeling it anymore. I take instant release so it should last 4-6 hours.

Otherwise, some people like it as a way to keep from turning in for the night too early at a party or something. But that's obviously very dangerous since it can sober you up a little and allow you to drink a lot more.

yeah, never drink and do coke at the same time, or opiates. ODing on coke itself is rare (unless it's laced with some poison) - but speedballs and cocaethylene will kill you.

yeah, never drink and do coke at the same time, or opiates. ODing on coke itself is rare (unless it's laced with some poison) - but speedballs and cocaethylene will kill you.
Cocaethylene is awesome as far as the high.

I never saw the appeal of speed balls and goofball. I preferred to follow the coke shot with the opioid 30 min to an hour later.

Now dissociatives and opioids in a single shot are great. Does this even have a term? Like moonball or something would be good.

That's why you should never be a cokehead outside of south america. Here the blow is cheap, good quality, abundant and not really that hard to find.
You mention ppl only like party drugs in SA. Why do you think society is not into opioids down there?

Are ppl generally happier or something? Opioid addiction is for those with lots of pain or depression. But does society in SA no have as much misery in peoples hearts or something?

It always baffled me why America, europe, canada, australia etc. has such a big love for opioids and they are highly illegal where countries in SA or southeast Asia where they are easy to get they don't have big epidemics at sll.

I think it's just that -- it's out in the open. When you restrict access to opiates for people who really do need them, or insurance fucks up or something, they end up on dope

It's the richie rich frame of mind, the privilege of the expense, and the ritual and sociality of it in my mind. I used to go to a lot of stupid college parties and clubs when I was younger like early 20s.

Crack is not social at all. It's like the opposite stereotype and social effect haha

You mention ppl only like party drugs in SA. Why do you think society is not into opioids down there?

Are ppl generally happier or something? Opioid addiction is for those with lots of pain or depression. But does society in SA no have as much misery in peoples hearts or something?

It always baffled me why America, europe, canada, australia etc. has such a big love for opioids and they are highly illegal where countries in SA or southeast Asia where they are easy to get they don't have big epidemics at sll.
There's a shit ton of ppl on ketamine and ugh I've met lots of girls who do massive amounts of benzodiazepines but I really don't know why. It's the culture, ppl generally restrict themselves to alcohol and weed. Also, I've only met a handful of peeps who shoot up, it's seen as taboo here idk. There's a shit ton of supply for downers and no demand, now that you make me think about it. Iunno man, it's all coke+weed+cocaine paste and glue. Then the raver crowd lsd+x+poppers and a niche group of ppl who get into opioids and ket. I've done it all lol.

Ppl aren't interested in drugs idk, they're seen frown upon and it's all bout cocaine here really. If only they knew....

Ppl aren't interested in drugs idk, they're seen frown upon and it's all bout cocaine here really. If only they knew....
Drugs are frowned upon here too. Regular people fucking hate addicts and even innocent pain patients prescribed opioids. Like Americans really fucking hate eachother for a variety of reasons but drug users of anything beyond weed...even prescribed for illness, are like seriously hated by the societ, even if you are a successful and rich drug user, normal americans hate users with a passion.....but we still have a ton of them...so drug users just don't give a shit.

America has a good standard of living I'm guessing compared to a lot of places...so it just baffles me why ppl abuse so much more downers than other countries that don't do depressing drugs.

It's very entrenched in religion I feel like. We have baptists and protestants and all these really fundamentalist extremist christians...not just catholics you have which are more tolerant. Like these fundamentalist religions that are very popular in America that fucking hate a lot of groups amd anyone that uses anything besides alcohol is hated by them severley..

...yet we use a fuck ton of non party drugs like opioids and downers and i don't understand why it is such an American thing.

It has nothing do do with all the pharmaceutical company propaganda the media tries to blame the entire drug epidemic on Purdue pharma. Which is a total bullshit excuse.

We also have a massive meth problem and it's not a party drug anymore for the addicts...it's a self destructive drug they use alone. Just like opioids

Last edited:
Drugs are frowned upon here too. Regular people fucking hate addicts and even innocent pain patients prescribed opioids. Like Americans really fucking hate eachother for a variety of reasons but drug users of anything beyond weed...even prescribed for illness, are like seriously hated by the societ, even if you are a successful and rich drug user, normal americans hate users with a passion.....but we still have a ton of them...so drug users just don't give a shit.

America has a good standard of living I'm guessing compared to a lot of places...so it just baffles me why ppl abuse so much more downers than other countries that don't do depressing drugs.

It's very entrenched in religion I feel like. We have baptists and protestants and all these really fundamentalist extremist christians...not just catholics you have which are more tolerant. Like these fundamentalist religions that are very popular in America that fucking hate a lot of groups amd anyone that uses anything besides alcohol is hated by them severley..

...yet we use a fuck ton of non party drugs like opioids and downers and i don't understand why it is such an American thing.

It has nothing do do with all the pharmaceutical company propaganda the media tries to blame the entire drug epidemic on Purdue pharma. Which is a total bullshit excuse.

We also have a massive meth problem and it's not a party drug anymore for the addicts...it's a self destructive drug they use alone. Just like opioids
The image of the good ol' "American Dream" is a lie, you ppl drink coffee x10 the average rate here, some people need 2 jobs just to maintain themselves or living in a shithole or paying a mortgage/college tuition, etc. What I mean Americans live under a fuckaton stress, your fast-paced culture, the anxiety, wanting things NOW. All that shit drives people nuts, ya'll want a break from it hence the like for depressant drugs, people are more chill down here.