• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what's pcp like?

There is such a good relaxing feel while under the influence of PCP. Sure, you get a great head rush with a dissociative effect, not as intense as ketamine, but it feels just right nontheless. And like I said, it has almost a pain killing, numbing feeling unlike most all dissociatives. There is such a horrible stigma on PCP because of these episodes on COPS and D.A.R.E. commerials they got, I rmemeber one where this actress takes some "angel dust" and goes crazy thinking that she can fly and jumps down a three story school. Thats just fucking ridicuous. PCP makes for a great high but it is very easy to get carried away with it. I was lucky to realize a habit was coming around when it was around here about a month ago. Luckily it went away before I became hooked. I loved the shit. Oh and by the way, you don't get some super human strength, you just feel dissociated and unlike ketamine, you can move around so you just don't 'feel your body' that much. Its a numbing effect. Screw the fucking stigma...it makes vulnerable people like some of the idiots on this thread, believe it. You can't diss something unless you have had the chance to try it. I'm sure that at least 70% of the drug heavy abusers who would try it would love the shit

Kdou...

Yes Kdou but the problem lies in the dosages. Almost all of the time you will not be able to acertain the dose you're given. PCP is funny because it does give you that numbed out spacey feeling [like somersaulting in space] but once you've reached a certain point it just gives that reaction that's typical of all disassociatives...anesthesia. You lie there fully aware but unable to move a single muscle. Most people don't find that an attractive feeling [myself included].

I love that feeling! The dissociative effects are the best part but I love when I get to the point of just feeling so numb that I just lie there feeling really good.

Vaya said:
HAHAHA man you saw this one too? Where the big black guy busted the fence and absolutely roars at the camera, then it takes like 6 cops to take him down... if there was ever a 'Best Of' Cops marathon that should rightfully be placed as numero uno. I saw it while high and was actually rooting for him!:D
Best.episode.ever:D . When I first saw it I was like shit, I needa get some PCP. Then I learnt it is one of the drugs that permanently changes your brain:\

Permanently changes your brain?

Where did you hear that?

Kdou: Most people don't like that, at least the one's I've met. I personally hated it. It might nit be so bad if there was some way to gauge how long that "feeling" would last.

I've never seen PCP make anyone become violent, it turns people into drooling slobs more than violent criminals.

Re: Permanently changes your brain?

rachamim18 said:
Kdou: Most people don't like that, at least the one's I've met. I personally hated it. It might nit be so bad if there was some way to gauge how long that "feeling" would last.

Well people I have met do enjoy it and I do as well so your statement really means nothing. Some people like it, some don't, so what? What is your point? It would have to be the same as mine.

My point...

My point was not a definative statement. It was, as advertised, my experience.

caige said:
8-X eek! my uncle got arrested on it when he was young (tried to make himself a cheeseburger at mcdonalds)
LMAO!!! omfg, I almost pissed myself laughing when I read that

I asked someone who used to live somewhere in the states... who got a chance to try PCP once. I asked him what it was like... he said, "It feels like you're lost 'somewhere', but you just don't know where." something along those lines anyways.

Well, he didn't wanna go any further into his experience, because he just wanted to drop it, so...

Re: My point...

rachamim18 said:
My point was not a definative statement. It was, as advertised, my experience.

Thats cool. I just wanted to point out my personal experience also because there are plenty of people who like it also...

PCP and aggression...

No. PCP makes you feel as if you have smoked a ton of weed. If you take enough you might get paranoid but it is not going to turn you into the Incredible Hulk. As for PCP and methamphetamine, I have actually done the two of them at nearly the same time [about an hour apart] and the only thing of note was a calmer methamp. experience...nothing to write home about.

If I could only use one word to describe PCP it would be "light". Its funny, the actual effects of PCP don't nearly match up with the stigma that is pinned on the drug. Its just a dissociative with some numbing and almost pain killing properites. You don't go nuts and start punching in car windows with your bare fists and fly out four story windows. Thats fucking insane. Surely anybody who has seen some of the old scare tactics for marijuana would smell the bullshit they put on PCP. Its a very fun drug but unfortunatly the government doesn't want you having fun unless money is going toward them.

I have never smoke methamphetamine with PCP and I can't predict the effects, like the government seems to be able to do, 8) without trying it myself.

What are you talking about? Are you mumbling? Smoking water is the way to go, yes, but I don't know what your trying to get at.

my friend used pcp once. i think his weed was laced with the shit, but he i heard he did wayyy more than ur supposed to. so the kid was fuckin trippin out for a few days. telling everyone he owned all these businesses and that he had millions and millions of dollars... the funny thing is he actually believed that this was tru and that he was so rich... until his sister said "hey , give me 100 dollars..." then he knew that he realized he wasn't a millionaire hahaha