• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what's pcp like?

K'dOUTinAZ said:
Stop all the fucking stereotyping Synapse. PCP is a very fun dissociative, sure there are a few instances but not as much as those DEA reports and Junior High School videos claim to be. If you don't think that you can handle the feeling of leaving your body and losing coordination for awhile, don't do it. If you Feel that you can, have a blast. But jUst don't go stereotyping Synapse

I don't have an opinion on a drug. I don't judge anything until i tryed it.
I just posted the summary from erowid....thought id help. was in a rush.
my mistake, go flame them.

Do i need a disclaimer for everything too?

"The following statements made by this source does not neccessarily reflect my own personal opinions, Thank you"

Anyways, i actually found the summary i posted amusing...and thats why i put it there as well.
I know people aren't mind readers, and i sometimes forget to say/do what im thinking. instead of just thinking it. shoot me already.

bud marley said:
Vaya are you talking about the brotha that was bare assed and losing it?I seen that one and it was funny as shit.I've been out there on dust but not like that and hope to god if I ever do it again it won't be like that.Dude was fucking nuts!

Hahah yeah they had to tackle this guy, I think using a stun gun, cause he went insane and broke some handcuffs and ran through a fence while running from the po. He punches like 4 cops in the face before 6 more take him down and tie him up. its the SHIT. 4 stars from roeper

First of all, synapse, simmer down. I don't think anyone was attacking you or flaming you.... personally, I just wanted a source. I clicked your link and all it brought me to was erowid's page of PCP links. It seems you should have been a little more specific, rather than saying "I got the information from erowid, this page." On the same page that you posted as your source, there is a link to the DEA's website. So that page isn't a very good source...

ANYWAY, I searched around and found the actual source you got that information from which should be THIS link. And all that is is a collection of old Usenet posts from way back when, written by any old jackhole who had a computer and pointed it towards alt.drugs.

Not to say that the poster of this information is one of those jackholes, but that doesn't matter anyway because HE was quoting from a book called Clinical Management of Poisoning and Drug Overdose by Haddad Winchester.

I don't know if anyone cares about this stuff, but I do. I just wanted the specific source to be cited.

No matter what, that "information" is garbage, and is obviously written by someone who has never taken PCP.

Church

I really want to do some PCP.

Am I right in thinking it's pretty much none existant in the UK?

I'm sure it exists somewhere, but you're partially right, its probably difficult to find.

heard about it in the UK a couple of times this year, always "friend of a friend of a friend" type situations though. May have come across some last year at a festival, either way it's not too prevalent.

PCP is so damn impossible to find it's unreal, BUT if you ever get some good stuff, it feels about like.... you got posessed by someone that knows what you want more than you do but really dosn't care about what it takes to be happy.....this is good and bad.

it dosn't make you superhuman strong or particularly violent

it just makes you REALLY want wahtever you want, and when you find youself going and trying to drink a slushy from the machine in the 7-11, it feel a lot like you aren't really the one that's doing it...it's like you are kind of watching it....like being on Ketamine, but with more mobility.

and things get on your nerves really easy..... the revese side if the really wanting whatever you want, you REALLY hate whatever normally ticks you off......

you won't really know unless you do some

it feels like putting toothpaste on a cigarette and microwaving it, except not as intense.

it just makes you REALLY want wahtever you want, and when you find youself going and trying to drink a slushy from the machine in the 7-11, it feel a lot like you aren't really the one that's doing it...it's like you are kind of watching it....-by prince albert
EXACTLY!!!!

FortheRush I don't know about you but the anarchists cookbook buzzes never did it for me.Such as the toothpaste and banana peels and other such shit when I was a curious teen at least for me and my friends had proven false.Even if some people get a buzz from toothpaste(highly doubtfull) there is no way that a buzz from smoking toothpaste would be more intense then smoking dust.You must've been smoking dust to even type that.If not I have some flakes dipped in crest that I'll sell you cheap.

alot of people are making about as much since as whipin your ass before you shit. you dont smoke pcp and then go on violent rampages. ive smoke sherm plenty of times. and it make me feel good and relaxed real good body buzz and head rush kinda light headed feeling. and only few times ive kinda tripped out i was feeling more spiritual than violent. but its real big in l.a., houston, new orleans, little rock, d.c., cleveland, and new york. thats about the only places ive heard big talk bout it. houston got it big.

dusted...

The problem with dust is in the dosage.If dosed properly it is like smoking an eighth of the best sinsemilla in 3 puffs.That might seem like a weak analogy but it is accurate.

The problem in figuring out dosages is that unless you get uncut liquid you are pretty much blind.Here in N.Y.C. its sold on plant matter [usually peppermint or spearmint] and you are really at the mercy of your connection.The rule of thumb with most other substances,"do it in tiny increments until you reach a satisfying dose,"doesn't apply because 1 puff can drop you.

Even in licit supplies dosage has been a problem.Someone cited a piece on Erowid.I believe that there is another study on that site that analyzes the human trials for general anesthesia.It doesn't paint a pretty picture.

The piece about super human strength is nonsense.It can however get you extremely paranoid and cause related outbursts.The last time I did dust caused me to have an extremely unpleasant experience.Truth be told I was stupidly doing another substance just prior to smoking the dust.I was doing that juvenile favorite,whippets.I then decided to chase it with a pin joint of dust.I took about 2 deep puffs and found myself paralysed but to my horror,completely conscious.My wife was terrified and wanted to call the authorities.Gratefully,she chickened out.I was incapacitated for about 2 and a half hours.When I came to,I swore off any future dust.

It won't give you super-human strength, but it can make you feel like you're a lot more powerful than you really are, sometimes causing yourself to 'overdo' it when trying to lift something, open something up, etc. on PCP (and other dissociatives). Also, I wouldn't recommend doing PCP with other people. There's been more and more reports of people offering others PCP, having them smoke what they think is a regular amount when it's actually near an anaesthetic dose, and then rob them or do embarrassing things to them. Just be careful, PCP is fun, but for some reason a lot of the stuff that tends to happen on it isn't most likely due to overdoses and 'thinking too much' on the substance. Peace.

that cops episode was hilarious....

i think he thought he was in the matrix when he punched the hole in the wall and actually tried to crawl through it...

like in a cartoon

Synapse, please don't post nonsense like that and not offer us a source to go along with it. Where did you get that from, the DEA's website?

outright hostility may be present. Disrobing in public is seen in a small percentage of patients.

I would have to say the quote above is most certainly true based upon that last episode of COPS where that black dude covered in blood and completely buck naked punched a hole through a rather solid wooden fence while requiring 6 officers to bring him down!

Then there's an older episode I remember where another black dude broke into a school who was also completely naked spraying people out the door with a fire exstinguisher!