European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good on European and African TV v. Walking the Dead

Been watching Entourage recently, from season 1, quality series

Daredevil was amazing.

I loved Agents of Sheild but alot of that was family orientated - this Daredevil is easily the most violent live action comic adaption since v for vendetta and watchmen. Alot more 'DC' than the kind of content we've become used to through the Marvel Studio films

Daredevil was amazing.

I loved Agents of Sheild but alot of that was family orientated - this Daredevil is easily the most violent live action comic adaption since v for vendetta and watchmen. Alot more 'DC' than the kind of content we've become used to through the Marvel Studio films

Before I watched it I thought, it can't be any worse than the movie (don't think that is possible tbh) I was hooked after episode one.

Agents of shield is pretty damn good!

And woooooooo:

Rick and Morty: Season 2, Episode 1
Episode #2.1 (26 Jul. 2015)

Finally!

New season of Hannibal has started already apparently.

2 episodes in. Anyone been watching?

Gonna watch em tomorrow all being well. Fucking classy series that could quite easily have been a pile of generic rehashed shit. But considering it's for TV it's pretty sophisticated. The cinematography & mise-en-scene ( for want of a less wanky term ) are lush.

Indeed, I have been watching Hannibal... binged on it for lack of a beter term, and now im affraid to start watching the 3rd season because it just seems much better when viewed at its own pace rather than waiting for a new hour every week...

Ken Loach in conversation with Cillian Murphy up on iPlayer. Good stuff.

Just watched the last episode of Game of Thones.. Was a rather uneventful episode for the final episode of a series.

BBC2 currently has David Nutt being interviewed about the new legal highs legislation

He's talking sense as usual

Thought the latest game of thrones season was a bit of a let down.. felt like alot of filler

WTF is wrong with you lot. Great episode. This was a great season finale.

I hated this show at the beginning when it was all action and no substance. Now it's got better character development and less useless brawn. Plus it's got tons of badass lead female roles.

eh, off to do some swirly stuff for entertainment before my mind turns to mush from too much normality

My Mam loves this agame of Thrones. Is it gory because my mam's one of those strange people who likes gory stuff like vampire programmes, horrors etc. she likes something called Twighlight (?) n vampire diaries. I don't tend to watch much TV apart from my soap which I put on series links, weight lost progrmmes n that's it. I watch films now n them n have my favourite ones on DVD / box set. Love The Matrix n have watched it like 100 times, love Terminator 1 n 2 (dislike 3 n 4 aas they were nothing on the first two), love all the Rocky films. And people may laugh but the old superman films with Christopher Reeve (such a shame what happened to him), supergirl with Helen Slater n Man of Steel (can get away with these as I have lilEvey here, oh n SHREK lol. But that's it really I just don't do TV n tend to go bed round 8ish most evenings to get up for 5am if I recorded everything I would have no space left.

Evey

Two new ones I'm starting to watch

The Whispers - Interesting story but so cheesy

Humans - Only seen episode one, looks good

The other newer one is
Dark Matter - Sci Fi - don't have high hopes for this after episode one.

I'll have to see if I can catch that Mr Robot - looks interesting.