• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good on European and African TV v. Walking the Dead

Stacey Doolie's looking at the ecstasy trade on bbc3 9.pm (and probably later) - if you can stick her

yeah i missed that last night

remember spike tv starts tonight at 8pm with breaking bad on at 9 pm

newznoids itv tonight looks very much like spitting image

Last edited:
New season of Game of thrones

I recently finished watching the 4th series which as always was excellent. My favourite characters are mostly the women for a change as they are such strong characters and just as tough as the men.
I did see that 4 or 5 episodes of the new series have already been leaked onto the internet.

Matt Berry Does... The Boat Race in the first instalment. Looks like the start of a series in similar vein to his other recent 5(ish) minute shorts also featuring stock footage and stupidly funny voiceovers (damn near lost my dinner through my nose the first time I watched Wild Love (which was the follow up to Lone Wolf).

If unconvinced by my distinctly nondescript non-desciptions then try the Wild Love one on a suck it and see basis would be my suggestion. They're all short n sweet but that one is painfully funny =D

yeah strange it was advertised as 9 pm but the moved it to 11 pm didnt watch as ive seen the first one and didnt like it

missed fucking oz again 1 pm repeat il forget though waht did i say started 30 minutes ago fuck it

Last edited:
Did anybody watch the drug documentary that they did on BBC3?

It was mainly about legal highs but it followed a female DJ (can't remember who) around Europe, checked out some people on drugs, tried some herself etc...

At the end she was DJ'ing at The Warehouse Project in Manchester and they had a lab set up within the club where they tested drugs they found in there after/during the rave. They put it onto a slide and the computer defined with like 99% precision what the drug was.

All this was going on completely out of the public eye but things like this would be such a leap in the right direction. It's just that the can't be seen to be doing anything to do with drugs. The NL are millions of years ahead of us, I'd feel much more informed and safer buying and taking drugs there.

Anyone seen The flash? Or Penny dreadful? enjoying them both

Yes :D - Gutted that 'The Flash' has finished for the season - Penny Dreadful <3 is probably my favorite TV show. Have you watched 'The returned' ? It's worth a watch - easier to follow than GOThrones.

I have just acquired the first two episodes of The Returned. It better be good. :p ;)

^^Well the French one was pretty good, but nothing mind-blowing (the best thing about it was the Mogwai soundtrack). With America's track record for doing abysmal remakes of foreign material, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Recently got into Hannibal (the series, not the movie). Have watched through the first season and i must say its pretty great! looking forward to more of it...

Yes :D - Gutted that 'The Flash' has finished for the season - Penny Dreadful <3 is probably my favorite TV show. Have you watched 'The returned' ? It's worth a watch - easier to follow than GOThrones.

Love the flash, only just gotten into penny but seems wicked... love the way its filmed. Not seen the returned, i'll check it out

I have just acquired the first two episodes of The Returned. It better be good. :p ;)

Love the flash, only just gotten into penny but seems wicked... love the way its filmed. Not seen the returned, i'll check it out

The Returned is pretty interesting (Season 1 just finished) - Penny Dreadful is probably the best series I've watched in a while (season two started last month and even better than the first, which is a good start).

A few others that are worth a watch - Helix , Extant, 12 Monkeys .

A few others - Daredevil, Trashy but If your into the Marvel franchise etc then Agent of shield