• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What's everyone's opinion of DMT?

DMT is the pinnacle of the psychedelic experience- the Crown of the Pyramid (or maybe more appropriately for this metaphor the Eye of the Pyramid).

A mere descriptive 'opinion' will not do my feelings justice, but the words used are the same for me as they are for anyone who has experienced DMT with open eyes. 'Pure energy', 'Godhead', ''All-in-One', 'Love', 'Alien'. A lot of psychedelic drugs are beyond words, but DMT, we're talking beyond beyond. It is beyond time and space, like spending your whole life inside a box you didn't know existed and then experiencing what it is like to go outside of that box.

I could go on for a long time with words trying to relate it to someone who has not experienced it, but there are already plenty of accounts and more appropriately there are already plenty of visionary artists that have done well to relate it through their images and sound, and that art by nearly all accounts expresses it better than my mere words.
Some people claim bufotenine is even crazier. Haven't tried the latter personally. I never found DMT to be beyond words at all btw, there are excellent descriptions of the experience out there. The only thing impossible to describe are those parts of the experience that just get lost due to amnesia, but that's just my opinion. It's definitely not easy to put into words, but beyond words is an exaggeration (again, that's only how I feel).

What's for sure is that DMT can probably induce religious experiences better than any other (popular) psychedelic. What I experience doesn't usually feel like I was intoxicated, but as if I was taken to another place altogether. I think that's a large part of why the experience goes so deep and had me question my whole belief system before, it seems like this world has been there all along. I always get the sensation that I'm being guided by humanoid beings from another dimension who create this world I am transported to and at the same time are part of this world. Except for one occasion they always seemed very benevolent (and the one time they didn't, they sort of had a reason to be mad, but were still far from meaning harm to me). Now keep in mind that DMT experiences can vary immensely in quality between individuals and also between trips. For me, many have been very similar, but some were just so far from what I was used to that I had to question whether there are different psychoactive alkaloids contained in my extracts (there are, but I'm not sure if they account for the variance).

It's so different everytime. If you can imagine what concentrated magic mushroom crack would be like, that's DMT (but even better)

Definitely the most bizarre and profound of all the substances I've come across. And also the scariest without doubt for me.

Feels so fucking real. Like it makes human reality seem like a bad joke

Fucking do it. A lot. Do 20 grammes of it even if that costs you like £1000. Over the course of a year or something. Combined with lots of other trippy drugs like acid shrooms and the 2c faimily Do lots of clubbing and really get intop your electronic music and mdma too. Then retire from drugs and take up knitting or child rearing or something

DMT took me down,put me in an elevator and pushed the button for the cosmic underground, the control rooms of existence.It actually showed me what the hell is going on,what life is,what everything is.Your guide will be yourself,because you are everyone.This reality is not a reality at all,it's a simulation of existence,a test room.It also showed me that even things that are consider to be lifeless actually exist and this makes them "alive "...Crazy stuff. Dmt gives me access to all my mechanics that enable me to comprehend other dimensions and states of reality...Dmt is madness.It's not a fun drug,it's not even a drug.It comes from everything that is Alive,showing us how incredible life is...