• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe you're not resting it enough to properly heal?? How long has it been injured? Have you been to a physiotherapist?

Oh, I've seen a doctor, her suggestion was basically to avoid doing anything to strenuous with it, which is what I've been trying (no lifting with my legs). Problem is that since my joints are overly mobile they easily flex in ways they shouldn't unless I'm paying a lot of attention to how I move...

2 hours in the pool, about 1.5 hour of front crawl, and .5 hour of swimming on back, whatever its called.
then, off to work during which I walked ~25km with some load on me.

I like the pool, its exercise that does not get you all sweaty and grimy.

1 hour HIT training + 30 minutes moderate cardio.. Yesterday 3 hours of breakdance training.

Today will be an extra long bike ride, not sure where yet. I don't have a plan, I think I'm just gonna start riding and see where I go. Then farmer's market afterwards!

fucked my friend as soon as we woke, screwed for a good half hour or so... Just done 30 weighted squats, and I'm going to be doing some monk's isometrics exercises later...followed much later by maybe some more sex.

Bikram "beginner" yoga. My month is almost up then I'm switching to an ashtanga studio.

Well yesterday and today included mowing lawns, planting some vegetables and watering plants. I know it ain't very much, but I just wanted to post it here to feel better since its the most i've done lately, thanks to my anxiety and depression haha :\

Morning: 45 minutes on the treadmill, Chest, Back, abs

Afternoon: 20 minutes jump rope, Shoulders, Biceps, triceps, abs

yoga tonight. I have a cold and the thought of cardio makes me want to shoot myself in the face. I need a good stretch and lengthening. A deep shoulder massage wouldn't hurt either ;) heh

I was able to leave work at 4p so I took advantage of it and ran 4.6 miles in the woods in 9C + windchill weather.
Feels good to get out of sloth mode.

worked up a sweat shooting some hoops and then finished off with some jump rope in the setting sun. it was cool, on the common balcony on the western side of the building, my phone could still hit my wifi, so i was streaming aphex twin from my imac.

6.2 mile (10K) hike with a friend
I didn't do much last week with the intention of working out at home.
I will get there.

nothing like a 4 hour hike through the forest to clear the mind and the muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.