• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
kicked some doors in, wrestled with some slimy former ussr types to their rightful place on a plane to go say 'hi' to the FSB. Then kicked nudged open some doors and explored an abandoned building/college/school/etc

6.4 mile mountain trail run in 1 hour and 13 min. My first attempt. I hiked it yesterday with a friend and it took 2 hrs and 25 min. Although we stopped twice for about 5 minutes. Running on leaves is tough. I fell today for the first time going downhill. Nothing major. Shirt ripped, skin torn and couple bruises.

Spent about 3 hours out in the sun yesterday working on the veggie gardens and planting a heap of veggies :D

Got myself fairly sun burnt tho 8( But it was good

i went on a bike ride to the liqour store

there ya go! :D

no..... that's actually the exact thing I did when my bike arrived here in the moving van.... I hopped on it and went on a ride to get brews. moving in to a new place requires booze consumption!

Spent about 3 hours out in the sun yesterday working on the veggie gardens and planting a heap of veggies :D

Got myself fairly sun burnt tho 8( But it was good

hey I find sunshine (even enough to burn you) good for anxiety sometimes ;) enjoy your veggies

I have been neglecting reporting my work-outs in this thread! No more!

Yesterday
30 min. elliptical
30 min. bike
30 min. walk to/from gym

Today
50 min. elliptical
30 min. walk to/from gym

Oh, and to clarify mentioning the walking... there's a GIANT hill we go down on the way there and climb up on the way back. I kinda wish it was the other way around, heh. :D

Last edited:
3 mile run/walk around my hood. stretching while I catch up on this week's dexter. my goal over the next day or so is to buy myself a gym pass. its been put off long enough for dumb reasons, and i know if i'm paying for it i'll feel obligated to go everyday. plus i like doing the classes.

After having decided to start doing isometrics everyday (have done a lot of research on them), so will accompany them with my yoga to build up my endurance and strength before I start doing proper weight training again.

Will do my yoga after my lunch. So far have done 3 x 4 sets of upper body isometrics, and 12 situps.

I added push-ups and close-hand tricep push-ups to my Wednesday routine last night. I think I'll keep em.

Nice to see you stopping by in here GM.

6.4 mile mountain hike on Saturday with a friend which I will run on Sunday alone

I haven't done shit all during the work week for the last 2 weeks with the time change. I have to or else I have to cut back on the amount I eat *gasp* Secretly, I am waiting for the scale to go up until I crack the whip on myself.

checked out gym#1 today.... goooooood lord it felt good to get back in the gym and sweat properly... I will prob buy a membership at the one I went to today although their group fitness room smelled awful! can't be super picky around here though, if you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a gym membership. trying a different one out tomorrow.

push ups x 500
sit ups time x 600
double armed curls with 40lbs x 100
fast jog 7.5km

after completing my assignments, had a nice upper body workout and then went for a 2 hour walk doing a loop of sydney city, including under the bridge and past the opera house. ruined it all by picking up a double scoop of copenhagen ice cream. oh well, i managed four mandarin lessons along the way.

it's been ages since i last had ice cream

I have been neglecting reporting my work-outs in this thread! No more!

Yesterday
30 min. elliptical
30 min. bike
30 min. walk to/from gym

Today
50 min. elliptical
30 min. walk to/from gym

Oh, and to clarify mentioning the walking... there's a GIANT hill we go down on the way there and climb up on the way back. I kinda wish it was the other way around, heh. :D

Keep it up, my nigga. <3

Going to the gym shortly. Got my hammertoe injected with steroids, new trainers, and lots of tasty veggies and chicken to cook up when I get back. Yes.

I added push-ups and close-hand tricep push-ups to my Wednesday routine last night. I think I'll keep em.

I love the results from push-ups but they're so damn boring! Think I may need to get back on that.

Me... did shoulders today after having almost a week off at the gym. Feels good, man

Yesterday:

30 min. elliptical
30 min. bike

Day before that:

30 min. elliptical
20 min. bike

Today:

I have to work out at our crap apartment gym because my awesome gym is closed today AND tomorrow. :(

I suggest no more :( by getting outside to exercise. Switch it up.

I have decided I am going to trail run all season.
Now I need the gear.
Hey Santa!

I really wish I had a running partner. It is safer. I wiped out for the first time 2 weeks ago and lucky for me and my cat like reflexes the terrain wasn't rockier. I am continuously looking to build one out of my hiking partners or one will come my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.