• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What would you suggest to an LSD firsttimer in ONE sentence right before the trip? :)

It's sunday evening here right now and I'm dropping it in an hour actually :)
Sound system - check
Fruit juice - check
Snacks - check
Weed for after the peak if I feel like - check
Sitter - will be here shortly
No triptoys, but my sitter has a shitload of trippy prints from visionary artists.

Am I missing something?

No, you cannot fly! ;)

Take things as they are and remember everything is fleeting so make the best of it, even if it seems challenging!

Ok, I've done it and not happy with the results.
Emotionally it was a bit difficult at times, I felt like balancing on something without intentionally balancing, it was just happening by itself. I had a feeling in my chest, that felt like it's in the prison of my body and it wants to pop out but not able to. All this with a nice amout of euphoria in the first few hours and being chatty and dancing to music in my mate's flat. There was no flow that I could have ridden, no insight and only a few OEVs after trying to kickstart them with a joint at T+3.00. Nothing significant, pale fractals on the ceiling and some color shift. Actually there was a good one, a panoramic picture of Sidney on the wall began to move like It was some holographic stuff. Music was really enjoyable though, especially 90's psytrance made for acid: Astral Projection, Man With No Name, Hallucinogen.
I got tired and lied down at T+6.00 and fell asleep round T+7.00 which was unexpected.
After a long sleep I feel unmotivated and empty somewhat.
I believe it could have been a different experience had I been alone and not trying to keep myself social but I just couldn't make the acid take over my mind however I tried. I believe it wasn't that strong after all. More sources confirmed it being a strong blotter (~300-350mcg) and I decided to take 1/3rd of it. It might have been degraded because lack of proper storage, I don't know. It's glowing bright under UV though (the back side only) and had no taste. So that's that. I still have the other, bigger half which I'll take as it is, roughly twice as much as I had the day before and we'll see.

Last edited:
Extremely unlikely to have been 300ug man, most I see advertised aren't above 150ug

Ya doubtfully. I have 220-250mcg blotters but only suspect they're 200. Definitely the strongest my friends or I have ever eaten

I have had 300ug before (never separated it though) but how did you cut it up? cause if it was pure tasteless LSD it is very easy to transfer/weaken/all around jack up a tab... I am NOT saying you did, yet. ;) explain how you broke up up did you touch it with your hands? was it in foil? or a baggy?

I also suspect it has been weakened. My guy took it from a little baggy, it was not packed in foil or anything and he just put it in front of me on the table with his hands as far as I remember. I had to put it away quickly so I picked it up with my hands and put it in a plastic bag and it was kept in dark afterwards. I used a tweezer to handle it for cutting up.

UV pictures (it glows pretty strong)
Front
http://i.imgur.com/iUnfEFZ.jpg
Back
http://i.imgur.com/VX8NPBa.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, Sounds like the original passing of the tab is what weekend it. Between both of you guys touching it, theres no way it was a 300ug dose by the time you actually got to eat it.. could have taken the whole thing and after all the (for lack of better word) fondling the dose was probably have that maybe a little more. I mean still decent but not something you would have wanted to split up. Hopefully the bigger piece will do something more, but LSD tolerance builds immidietly so taking it any time before its been min a week is going to be waisting it. You know what I mean?

I also suspect it has been weakened. My guy took it from a little baggy, it was not packed in foil or anything and he just put it in front of me on the table with his hands as far as I remember. I had to put it away quickly so I picked it up with my hands and put it in a plastic bag and it was kept in dark afterwards. I used a tweezer to handle it for cutting up.

UV pictures (it glows pretty strong)
Front
http://i.imgur.com/iUnfEFZ.jpg
Back
http://i.imgur.com/VX8NPBa.jpg

Yeah the Glow is good, but some people say the UV light also weakens it as well... LSD is so touchy you just really gotta be careful how you handle it unfortunately but you didn't get ripped off so thats the silver lining :] Your dude should have been a lot more helpful to some one who had never handled it before though. Its just one of those things... You live and you learn :/

Yeah, I've checked the B&D lsd tolerance thread and the conclusion is that I'll have to wait about two weeks to zero my tolerance. In the meantime I'll have to distract my mind from the incomplete experice which left me like this. I'm not depressed but pretty uninterested in everything. I was really looking forward to get another perspective of my life which did not happen. No deep thoughts during the experience, only the feeling of some euphoria, emptiness and incapability of complex handwork, like rolling a cigarette :p

I know how you feel, I have totally been there. It sucks but just think it'll be worth the wait. LSD is always worth the wait :]

I know about the UV's weakening effect, it was exposed for a good 10 seconds. I took the pics after trying it though (that's why it's not a proper square shape, this is what's left). Thanks for the comforting words :)

AWE, well that is a very good size then you should have a very pleasant time! Just try not to think about the wait and next thing you know you will be having a blast :] You will have to tell me how it goes!

I always spend the several hours before....getting psyched up ,,getting myself in a great mood ...being around funny people..This seems to
work very well so far ..The saying i like to throw out at friends right after they take it .."My hand on their shoulder" "Remember...theirs
no turning back" ....lol

The best ones i think are the ones filled with "Crazy Hijinks"...uh huh were gonna have some fun tonight...

Have fun! =D

LSD is such a fantastic drug. I've honestly never tried anything like it. Takes you on a psychedelic journey and takes you so far from reality, but you don't feel fucked up. I fucking love it. Not to mention that energy, and the fact that the fun just keeps on going and going. Get someone to drive you around town if you can. Go do things you'd enjoy doing when you were a kid. My best LSD trip was in a boardwalk arcade. Get ready to have the day/night of your life!!

Low dose LSD can be disappointing, especially if you are full of expectations and shit. Harm reduction is important, but as was previously said, you only have your first time once...and given the safety profile of this chemical, perhaps you could have gone further. Especially considering you handled 20 mg of 2C-B just fine.

Wait a week and take the remaining 2/3rds you have left, OR the whole one preferably; I highly doubt it really is 300 mcg...