• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What would you suggest to an LSD firsttimer in ONE sentence right before the trip? :)

^ yeah - I wasn't meaning to turn this thread into a series of debates (sorry OP) but part of the reason advocating someone new to LSD drop multiple tabs at once is the risk of the tabs being laid with something other than LSD.
I went through a phase a few years ago of always double-dropping tabs (or more) because the acid if been getting for the last year or two (from a 'reliable source') took more than one to get me to the level I desired.
Then I got some from a different source, dropped two and got totally taken by surprise, and realised how complacent I'd been.
Like, I was glad I wasn't in public like I had been on most of my other multi- tab adventures; I was really out of it, and just happy to lie on the floor and talk nonsensical crap to my friend.

Only the people that laid the tabs know how much is on them.
Liquid is even easier to be misrepresented if it has passed through a few hands.
It's a damn shame, but its the way things are, unfortunately.
Dealers that tell you how many ug are on a tab are generally full of shit.

Last edited:
^I think it's safe enough to take two tabs should the OP be able to confirm the true identity of his tabs. If they're LSD, he'll come out fine, and enlightened ahah. But if you (OP) are uncertain of the true nature of your tabs, please, PLEASE be careful. Take one, and if it tastes like anything really, just spit it out and count your losses.

"Just remember - you're perfectly safe, and no matter how you feel or what you think, you'll be fine. Just let go"

Whatever you do,never fight a hallucinogen.That's a good way to have a bad trip.If it gets too heavy for you just go with it and remember that you're just tripping and it will be over in a few hours.Having some benzos on hand will help too,I highly reccomend it.Also remeber to go into it in the right fframe of mind,don't take it if you have a lot on your mind that's bothering you.And your environment and the people you are with make a world of difference.Be around supportive,good friends who are experienced trippers and make sure there are no assholes who will fuck with you and try freaking you out.Avoid people and evironments that make you uncomfortable.Have fun.

Thanks for the kind support, keep it flowing :)
I had to postpone the fractal show until sunday, because my sitter had other things to attend to.

I'm a male, 30. Only had a trip with 20mg 2C-B before which was nothing more than some breathing objects and 4hrs of steady euphoria, no CEV's so I'd easily opt for more :)

There's a winged pig under water on it, and it is said to be around 400mcg by people who do acid for more than a decade now. I'll go for 1/4 of a tab or 1/3 if my mindset will be particulary positive :)

set an iPad or an iPhone timer the instant you take the hit and set it upright against something so it can't fall over. That way, when you're really tripping, you can look at it for comfort and see that you have only been tripping for XXXX period of time.....

Breathe deeply and smile.

With reference to the earlier discussion, 200 mcg is NOT appropriate for a first-time trip. I know more than one person who is in over their head at 125 mcg. With LSD it is very important to always start low and titrate up. If you think one or two tabs is a weak dose, you've been taking some weak acid.

Never get bored, always remember that there's a time limit to your trip and that if you like it get more ^_^.

Chill out, stay somewhere you feel safe, go for a walk if you feel up to it, you'll enjoy the experience.

^ yeah - I wasn't meaning to turn this thread into a series of debates (sorry OP) but part of the reason advocating someone new to LSD drop multiple tabs at once is the risk of the tabs being laid with something other than LSD.
I went through a phase a few years ago of always double-dropping tabs (or more) because the acid if been getting for the last year or two (from a 'reliable source') took more than one to get me to the level I desired.
Then I got some from a different source, dropped two and got totally taken by surprise, and realised how complacent I'd been.
Like, I was glad I wasn't in public like I had been on most of my other multi- tab adventures; I was really out of it, and just happy to lie on the floor and talk nonsensical crap to my friend.

Only the people that laid the tabs know how much is on them.
Liquid is even easier to be misrepresented if it has passed through a few hands.
It's a damn shame, but its the way things are, unfortunately.
Dealers that tell you how many ug are on a tab are generally full of shit.

That's why I buy from a person that breaks down the crystal. Glad to hear it sounds like you found a better supply :). I didn't mean to give bad advice as soon as I join this site, lol... sorry for that.

Also, you can use an ehrlich test kit to make sure it's real lsd. Never take random acid without knowing what it is.