• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What would you suggest to an LSD firsttimer in ONE sentence right before the trip? :)

Hey guys! The last time left me with a rather incomplete experience, I just couldn't wait a week, especially that several sources (erowid to name one) states that tolerance would be minimal after 3 days. So I dosed yesterday at 1am, this time without a sitter and had a great time :p
It wasn't twice as intense (i'm not certain it should be or not) despite the double dose, but yeah it was only 3days since the first experience. BTW others reported the tab to be pretty strong.
All in all, I feel like I had a complete experience finally, with several new sensations discovered!

T (1 am) - took the tab, started to watch "how to train your dragon" to pass the time
T+0.30 - i almost forgot i took anything at all, the movie draws my attention completely. euphoria starts to kick in.
T+1.00 - i forgot i took lsd again and surprised by the fact that an hour passed already. 'I must be tripping by now' - i thought and looked away from the monitor to discover, this is going to be more intense than last time: the wall are bending, patterns whirling on various surfaces.
T+1.40 - the movie is over, it was emotionally moving, and a good one to raise my mood (i have to admit I wasn't in the perfect mindset). I could not push OEVs to the background this time, I put on some music and began to discover my mind. I listen to goa trance usually so it wasn't overwhelming. The euphoria is at a steady level. This time I don't have it concentrated in my chest, waiting to pop out, it flows through my body instead.
T+2.30 - i just sit on my chair, clearing my mind of anything unnecessary and enjoy the surround of music. I can intensify the trip a bit with the help of some weed, so I did. Feeling great, but a bit overstimulated on the body front. The trip remained a very bodily sensation till the end, i could not leave my body behind entirely. My stomach started making noises, it was time for some snack :) I had a packet of buscuits with fruit juice then enjoyed some ice cream.
T+3.00 - i certainly feel horny after the weed, so now that I don't have a sitter (neither a girlfriend), let's see how an orgasm feels like on lsd. :] It was awesome, not saying it was best of all times, but definitely in top10. But something strange has happened: my body remembered the orgasm and it was replaying it (although not as strong) every 10-20 seconds for about a half an hour! I was lying on the bed feeling like I want to jump out of my skin, it was so much after 10 minutes, the only thing I could do is look like someone who has mini-seizures and continously smile and giggle.
T+4.00 - my body calmed down, it was time to do some introspective digging in my thoughts. I made the room completely dark, hopped on my bed, headphones back on with some Carbon Based Lifeforms (psychill). The CEVs were colorless and subtle if anything. I had slightly better results by staring at the total darkness in my room with open eyes. Still better than my 2C-B trip where I had no CEVs at all. I began to notice the music slow down then speed up, it was really strange. Sometimes I was wondering if time is moving forward at all.
T+5.00 - I didn't manage to think about my life, it just wasn't interesting enough for it to stay in the center of my attention. Smoked another joint. I got a bit tired mentally, and it was very comfortable under my blanket. Watched the patterns whirling on my ceiling for a while, then I felt like it's time to sleep which was strange considering i'm still peaking but towards the end of it.
T+6.00 (7 am) - I fell asleep around this time.
T+11.00 - it was not much after midday when I woke up feeling relaxed, energised, ready for the (rest of the) day. Apparently, for me the 8-12 hours experience covers sleeping too :p

I definitely enjoyed the night, no regrets about taking it the remainder of the tab so soon, rather a sense of finally completing my first trip even though my main goal was to experience what lsd can teach me about the universe, which goal actually failed this time too. But no regrets as I said, life is long enough. Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Nice report, thanks for sharing! You most likely did some have tolerance from the last use though, but I can understand your impatience :) Personally I find that ~2 weeks between trips is required to reset tolerance completely, at least in my case.

I'd say that perhaps dosing a bit higher might bring you much more interesting results. Judging from your report you were quite in control of the experience, which feels safe, but the most memorable happenings often occur when you a get more loose...in order to be "taught about universe", you might have to go through some nuthouse in the first place ;). Which will probably require a higher dose.
Glad you enjoyed your experience; a lot more probably lies ahead :)

Yeah thanks for the report :) I can copy it to TR forum if you want.

So, did you read the 'one sentence suggestion' posts in this thread right before you tripped? ;) It would be interesting to hear if it really did help prepare your mood / mind, for future first-timers.

@afer: i will try to keep tripping down to once a month from now on and next time will definitely be a bigger dose to surpass recreational experience and reach something more profound. All my friends are talking about the "we are one, we are interconnected" thing, which I am really looking forward to "see" for myself.

@Solipsis: thanks, you can copy it there if you liked it :)

Sure, many of them are helpful. Actually I've read/heard them at one time or another in the past months. Also having read nearly 200 trip reports of various drugs helped too. I just wanted to reassure myself of being safe by reading them on the come up, but it wasn't necessary. Thanks for everyone though! :)