• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What would be your fantasy wedding?

Yeh...trip with my wife somewhere.with a car across Europe.From here to Lisboa and back.Came back with trunk filled with nice food,wines....a lot of pictures.Typically oldfashioned.

Been there. Married in a medieval castle, both me and my wife off our crusts on meth. No alcohol and nobody knew otherwise - a full formal suit allows a lot of leeway, at your wedding!

It also allows a lot of leeway at someone else's wedding.

The first time me and the mrs took ecstasy was at a friend's wedding. It was an extremely posh affair. The groom's parents were both magistrates and the bride's brother was a cop. So the place was full of filth.

We each dropped one of the original doves.

I was wearing an Yves San Laurent suit I'd bagged at a charity shop for 17 quid with my long hair tied back in a pony tail. The mrs was wearing a slinky black dress with high heeled boots.

Only the bride, groom and best man knew what we were on and found it highly amusing as we proceeded to own the dance floor to the jazz band that was playing.

Apparently we caused quite a stir. After the party, people were asking our friends "who were that couple?" "Is he a fashion designer?" "Is she a model?"

No. We were just a couple of hippies off our tits on drugs.

As you said, a good suit is all you need to impress vacuous cunts.

The first time me and the mrs took ecstasy was at a friend's wedding. It was an extremely posh affair. The groom's parents were both magistrates and the bride's brother was a cop. So the place was full of filth.

I was wearing an Yves San Laurent suit I'd bagged at a charity shop for 17 quid with my long hair tied back in a pony tail. The mrs was wearing a slinky black dress with high heeled boots.

Only the bride, groom and best man knew what we were on and found it highly amusing as we proceeded to own the dance floor to the jazz band that was playing.

Apparently we caused quite a stir. After the party, people were asking our friends "who were that couple?" "Is he a fashion designer?" "Is she a model?"

By the end of the night, my wife whispered to me, "my face is aching, from smiling!" That and when she was walking up the aisle were THE highlights (upon turning around to see her, I thought, "for once, I really have made the right descision).
I tied my hair back, for the ceremony, just to placate my relatives. Then went and fucked it up by changing into jeans & rugby top BEFORE cutting the wedding cake: she was in her wedding dress, I looked like I'd just wandered in from some festival...

In case you're wondering, I took a CD with 'You'd Better Believe It' on it. No fucking about with "I don't have it" shite!
Non Hawkwind fans, nothing to see here, move along please! 🤣
My fantasy wedding is to remain unmarried but relating to the above...one awesome wedding I do remember attending (1999) we ended up taking vast amounts of drugs with certain ex HW members (a couple of the og's at that) as they were playing at the 'reception' (a two day blowout in a warren of barns/outbuildings)...ended up jamming withe then for around an hour so you could say that was my dream wedding in fact!

I'm not gonna publicly name them outta respect but pm if desparate to know lol

Yeah - fuck getting married so my fantasy wedding would always be someone else's

Notable mention to another 3 day party for a pagan wedding in the welsh mountains 1996, and another handfasting at Castlerigg stone circle in Cumbria back in 1988, a fucking stunning location for a stone circle surrounded by mountain peaks - great weddings all!

I love a really nice, tailored suit. Makes me feel like billy big bollocks. Rarely wear one mind, but I do like the feeling a nice suit gives you.

I find people do address you better and make nicer assumptions if you’re wearing one. Over my much more casual jeans and a shirt for instance.

Couldn’t tell you what the delivery guy thinks of me when I answer the door in my pants and a hoody though 😂

I love a really nice, tailored suit. Makes me feel like billy big bollocks. Rarely wear one mind, but I do like the feeling a nice suit gives you.

I find people do address you better and make nicer assumptions if you’re wearing one. Over my much more casual jeans and a shirt for instance.

Couldn’t tell you what the delivery guy thinks of me when I answer the door in my pants and a hoody though 😂

Pants and hoody is the real deal.

Anything else is just top show...

The one lasting (non incriminating!). Iamage frim our wedding. Anybody who knows me and deb wiill vouch for it's accuracy! Trying to get a similar icing sugar images, for my youngest nieces wedding day on Oct 15th

Thai beach, techno party, loads of xtc for the party and lovely pure white heroin for the comedown. Ofc, fuck the missus brains out in between the X and the heroin. My perfect Wedding 💑 💊💉 haha 😄
Sounds like a blast.

I'd love a beach too (Mediterranean or Caribbean, but away from the tourist resorts) and a beach bbq with a handful of friends. Trouble is I don't have enough friends left to amount to a 'handful'.
So just the registry office and then order a slap - up takeaway I guess.. # shrugs #

Sounds like a blast.

I'd love a beach too (Mediterranean or Caribbean, but away from the tourist resorts) and a beach bbq with a handful of friends. Trouble is I don't have enough friends left to amount to a 'handful'.
So just the registry office and then order a slap - up takeaway I guess.. # shrugs #
U can always invite fellow blers 😉, although no nevermind, that would be a bad idea. At least 3 ODs and 1 casualty at a gathering like that xd

then i will add some Little people and cocaine to "fantasy wedding"

My fantasy wedding would be to kate moss circa the heroin chic stage and she could turn me on with her body and her heroin 😎👌

At a mates (first!) wedding, me and my 1st partner, Karen, decided to get up and dance to Kate Bush's 'Army Dreamers'. Now what no one knew was that I had taught Karen to waltz (mam taught me) and the song is in 3/4 time. Cue two stoned, speeding off their crust hippies waltzing around the dancefloor. All that time I was just whispering, "one - two - three" repeatedly to Karen. When the song was fading out, I noticed no one else was on the dance floor, just lots of my mate's inlaws staring. I felt like asking, "you never seen two stoned hippies waltzing?", but good sense got the better of me, so we both just bowed and walked off the dancefloor... 🤣