• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What would be your fantasy wedding?

whoa - i have never had a fantasy marriage or the wish to have children. It scares me. I had a few relationships and two of them want me to marry - I just ran away.

But everybody is different and I'm always happy when friends marry.

...but for me... no please.

JJ

I guess a nice Mediterranean hotel, dwarves carrying trays of cocaine, Andy Weatherall on the decks and a team of ex special forces who will drag out any family members who start arguing. Oh and no kids, the fuckers always cry during the ceremony.
This only with more drug choice and it would have to be once I'm pan bread since Weatherall is sadly no longer with us - 'a love from outer space' - all my dead friends and family could come it would be the perfect day and I wouldn't need to wear heels

i would marry my boyf.

my cats would be bridesmaid and page boy, doubling as witnesses.

i would actually look good for once in my life.

i like the idea of having something with all of my friends and family present but the organisation side sounds like a nightmare. one of my best friends had a fancy wedding, and it was a nightmare, constantly on the phone discussion invites or napkins or some such. and then the parents added more stress. his parents ogranised him an entire extra hindu wedding despite that not being what he and his wife wanted, so obviously they had to go to that as well. ffs.

only agreed to getting married cause I was off my tits
Done that before on way too much 4-MeO-PCP.

I came round the next day on the floor & my phone was still on Facebook with a load of "Well Done" etc messages, it wasn't tiIl I actually looked WTF it was all about I noticed my mistake.

We've decided on eloping if we do tie the knot.
Had to Google it

"Elopement refers to a marriage conducted in sudden and secretive fashion, usually involving a hurried flight away from one's place of residence together with one's beloved with the intention of getting married without parental approval."

Had to Google it

"Elopement refers to a marriage conducted in sudden and secretive fashion, usually involving a hurried flight away from one's place of residence together with one's beloved with the intention of getting married without parental approval."
It actually has taken almost a lifetime to get parental approval.

Who would of thought being in a gay relationship would be so difficult?

It actually has taken almost a lifetime to get parental approval.

Who would of thought being in a gay relationship would be so difficult?
Some people ain't that accepting of what others choose to do sadly.
Hardly like you are hurting anyone else, two adults both picking to do something like that is the business of nobody else, more power to you I say & believe me I'm NO LGBTQ Flag waving nutcase, I hate those lot.

Ok, I know marriage and all that malarkey is a load of bollocks, but just imagine you had unlimited funds and were shagging someone you actually liked (god forbid), what would be your ideal wedding?

I would have the ceremony under a full moon, on the eve of the summer solstice at Stonehenge. The wife and I would approach the heel stone on white horses, flanked by druids waving incense burners, filling the air with perfumed clouds through which the moon would alight it's rays upon the righteous....

The vows would be exchanged just as the sun rose, while Hawkwind appeared on the stones playing 'The Golden Void' - commencing a 24 hour psychedelic freak out of epic proportions...

However, knowing my luck it would be pissing it down, the wife would be on the blob, and Hawkwind would have died, or summat.

What would your ideal wedding consist of?
Been there. Married in a medieval castle, both me and my wife off our crusts on meth. No alcohol and nobody knew otherwise - a full formal suit allows a lot of leeway, at your wedding!

I personally have never wanted to get legally married but I’ve always thought it would be hella dope having the bachelor/bachelorette party together since I also enjoy pussy lmao