• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What would be your fantasy wedding?

I'll never get married, fk that. But I could do a small ceremony in a thai beach with only my close circle, do some votes. Then I'd proceed to buy lots of yaba pills, foil and lock myself smoking crank with a lady boy for 5 days without sleeping.

It also allows a lot of leeway at someone else's wedding.

The first time me and the mrs took ecstasy was at a friend's wedding. It was an extremely posh affair. The groom's parents were both magistrates and the bride's brother was a cop. So the place was full of filth.

We each dropped one of the original doves.

I was wearing an Yves San Laurent suit I'd bagged at a charity shop for 17 quid with my long hair tied back in a pony tail. The mrs was wearing a slinky black dress with high heeled boots.

Only the bride, groom and best man knew what we were on and found it highly amusing as we proceeded to own the dance floor to the jazz band that was playing.

Apparently we caused quite a stir. After the party, people were asking our friends "who were that couple?" "Is he a fashion designer?" "Is she a model?"

No. We were just a couple of hippies off our tits on drugs.

As you said, a good suit is all you need to impress vacuous cunts.
Yeah, got my youngest niece's wedding in October. Wear a suit, get twatted, smiles all round. Just like it should be 😁

I don't care about the venue or anything else, as long my union is becoming a throuple with Halle Berry and Charlize Theron.

charlize theron film GIF
I don't care about the venue or anything else, as long my union is becoming a throuple with Halle Berry and Charlize Theron.