• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social What were the first words you or partner said after losing your virginity?

First time for both me and her ...

Sitting on my bed at the early hours of the morning, both naked, me sitting up wiht my legs crossed and her with her legs around me...

I then get arroused u could say and just ... SLIP IN ...

Me: Umm...
Her : umm...
Me : You sure you wanna do this already (it was very early into the relationship)
Her : yeh, FUCK MY BRAINS OUT...

the first words were probably good morning...and we never ever spoke about that again

lmao this has been entertaining to read.

the first words out of my mouth were "welp that was long overdue" (we waited a long time to have sex.. not even for any particular reason)
and he said something like "i know"
then i said .."i need a fuckin cig."
cool huh. haha

I was in bed with this girl. The bed belonged to her cousin. He was some jackass that i had to put up with cuz he was friends with a lot of my friends.

Her: We need a towel or something

Me: Here use this shirt

Her: whose is this?

Me: I dunno i can't see but its not mine cuz i was wearin a t-shirt.

The next morning i woke up to find a beautiful girl laying next to me and he woke up to find his dress shirt he had layed out for our jazzband performance on the floor. He threw it on not even knowing and we both bit our tounges until he left the room. He was a total dick though. He left me and a friend at the library once cuz we had a five minute conversation while we were supposed to be studying. And the only voice that was loud was his while he was yelling at us. He always did things like that so i always did things like this to him.

=D

Me:are u gonna cum
Him:yeah
Me: ok you know what to do then

----------------------------------------------he did what he had to do

Me:wow that didnt taste so bad.

hehe this has been an entertaining read..

first time.. well.. it was in my room.. late.. after we'd been to the movies or something along those line..

i dont remember the exact convo.. but i do remeber saying something like "well that was easier than i thought it'd be"

M8 said:
Her: You've done this before haven't you.....

Me: Hahahahahahahaha

That is the funniest thing I have read in years. =D

I think mine was

Me: Fuck its hot under here
Her: Yeah isnt it
Me: Want me to take the doona off?
Her: Fuck the doona
Me: Ok

We were both coming down from a roll and he couldn't cum. First time for me.

him: Do you wanna take a break?

me: yeah sure

him: It's all your fault

me: Fuck you.

*he gets up and smokes a cigarette*

it's a shame how these stories are coming out they make me sick. My first time wasnt all it was "cracked up" to be. so i didnt think sex was anygood, then when i did it the second time i was like "ok i got this" i just had to get into the groove if ya know what i mean

ya i dont think anyones first time was all that they had it built up in there mind to be. mine was not but it did get much better, like last night for instance;)

me - FUCK!!! ALREADY?!
then left the room all surly in a hurry and had a smoke, listened to angry music, all pissed off with myself. Came back to a warm hug from my partner 10 mins later.

Mine, it was the first for both of us. He had actually stopped a few days before because I was nervouse. He tried to be gentle, and he held me afterward. I think my first words after the act were actually "thank you". His were "I love you"

before we had sex i told the guy i was a virgin and he didn't believe me..aftewards he saw blood and said "you were a virign,huh?" or something like that..*rolls eyes* how sweet...haha
then i went home and cried.

hmm.. I remember it was like 2 days before christmas, and my bf at the time's room was more like.. the room at the top of the steps thats all open and there was lots of traffic, and his little sister kept coming up and asking if we wanted to help make cookies.. so after we got done this is what was said:
him: want some cookies?
me: yeah

haha, stupid.

I don't remember him doing anything except cleaning me up afterwards and holding me because I was in SEVERE pain.

I do, however, remember that Beverly Hills 90210 was on in the background and both of us went back to watching it after.

How romantic. :\