• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social What were the first words you or partner said after losing your virginity?

*=Regulator=*

Bluelighter
There's gotta be some classics...

After my first time which lasted all of 5 seconds I looked longingly into my partner's post virginal eyes and she said "am I supposed to be glowing now or something?!" :) Wasn't exactly a Mills and Boon moment of romance....

I told the guy not to steal my underwear....haha he was going to grab em and i told him not to steal them.

Me: "Alright Mikey, it's your turn now..."
Her: (moaning, groaning, grabbing sheets in ecstatic agony)
Mikey: "YES!, YES!, YES!!!"

NecroTrance said:
Me: "Alright Mikey, it's your turn now..."
Her: (moaning, groaning, grabbing sheets in ecstatic agony)
Mikey: "YES!, YES!, YES!!!"

Dirty ass bitches ... YOU GOTTA LOVE'M!!!!

Damn.....I don't remember. I wasn't even very drunk! I can remember it happening and other things we said but not right after wards.
I didn't cum the first time I had sex (weird thing that, I never seem to do it when I first sleep with someone, only once I've cum 1st time) so there wasn't really a specific "afterwards" like you'd normally talk about. I probably asked something like "You okay?" just to make sure she was comfortable etc.

"thats it?"

jk

actually i think i said something just as retarded LOL

[Hotel room, spring break, Jamaica]

Him: "You're not staying over, right?"

Me: "Uh...I guess I should be getting home."

Him: "Good, cuz my buddy's sleeping on the bathroom floor."

8)

i have no idea, i was so drunk i fell asleep while we where at it. i left the next morning before she waked up, and never talked to her again.

"Uh, yeah. G'nite."

It was a pretty average experience, really.

This sounds really corny, but I said something along these lines: "I feel different now. I really do. It feels like something has changed, like I'm more of a woman"

yeah, I know... bad soapie-style script =D

Actually I think he spoke first and said "Are you ok, are you hurt".

I said "ow, that really hurt me are you sure i was wet enough?"

he said "wetter then you ever have been and i didn't even put the whole thing in you"

Dancing in the Dark video was playing on MTV and it was on my 15th birthday.

Majigle said:
"I think the condom broke"

haha. i gotta laugh about it now.
along the same lines here... only he pulled out, looked at me as the broken condom fell to the floor, and i said "fuck... i'll get the phonebook."

and nope, i still won't EVER laugh about it... :|

"ummm...i don't think it worked" or "did it go in?" or something really fucked, funny to talk about, but it was an uncomfortable experience, the condom made it seem like i couldn't even feel that much