• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why, but added another 3mg of buprenorphine making the nightly fix 4mg.

Hopefully I don't regret the decision tomorrow 8)

Beer, valium, a rollie of American Spirit Tobacco from Spain that my friend brought me back from his vacation.

2mg buprenorphine

Bout to go make a cup of coffee.. should be out of the hospital on Friday :)

Beer, valium, a rollie of American Spirit Tobacco from Spain that my friend brought me back from his vacation.

Love American Spirits. Amazing brand.

.5mg clonazepam
10mg zolpidem
weed and wax
a glass of Chardonnay
a teaspoon of kratom

Will report back when this combo kicks in. I'm guessing it will be potent.
10:35 and I feel weird. I chug a small glass of wine and pack a lip of snus. I'm in my happy place and can get to bed for a good nights sleep. In the meeantime I will be awake for an hour or so just doing random shit and zoning out in my half sleep.

Last edited:
Just had .4 of some real nice dope and enjoying a few joints of blue cheese. I find it really quite sedating but in a nice way, perfect for having bed after a hard day.

Bong rips, an 150mgs of Diphenhydramine so far...... lol >.>

Last edited:
I took 5mg of 3meopcp earlier, 4-5mg of etiz throughout the day, plenty of bud, and loperamide, and green peach tea with milk! and downton abbey lulz

2mg Xanax 2mg bupe IVed 10 mg amphetamine salt IVed and. A Bowl of resin plus cigs through out

85bYS.jpg

The 'Energe' one tasted like shit by the way.

Last edited:
Vodka
Etizlam

and random dosage of 4-FA

Last edited:
Almaden Cabernet, chronic, clonazepam, kratom, ambien, and a pouch of General Swedish Snus just now.

Yay poly-substance abuse. It just feels so damn nice though.

a few shots of Bombay Sapphire, and 2mg clonazepam...
I never drink alcohol .__.
but its gotta be gin when I do haha

more shit vodka

and etizolam

here we go again

Last edited:
3mg's of sublingual alprazolam (brand-name, white 2mg Xanax bars, four-scored with 2 on the back. best one is equivalent to yellow bars/"school-buses" or possibly the green bars.)
Few bowls of some decent Indica from my neighbor, mad cheap.
90's revival rap blasting right now, in da crib.

Stay stoned my BL homies. %)

Usually just pot every night now. But just came back from my friends that gave me a 40 mg oxyneo. so i chopped it up and ate it and will now chug a few a beer.

feeling good, but oral opiates is pretty lame, especially only 40 mg oxy when you are used to IV,

Just the reg -pam medication and some soul food (home fries). Thinking that by the end of the month I'll be able to afford some bud again.

200mg pregabalin
15mg temazepam
2 maybe 3 vapor hits of Bruce Banner bud
1 cup chamomile tea
2.5mg melatonin

Status
Not open for further replies.