• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Where are you moving to?

Thanks man! I am moving from Vermont to New Mexico. Sacrificing access to many of the best beers in the world for what should be a rewarding and stable career. That's the idea, anyway.

I just chugged a red bull and am packing as I type this. Hopefully I can finish within an hour so I can relax with a pint of Guinness and some valium before I catch a wink prior to flying out. Aside from my home gym and electronics (video games, speakers, TV, etc.) I pretty much just own clothes. It should be an easy move.

^Radical, New Mexico's great. Santa Fe is one of my favorite places in the country.

@OT: Beer, Wine, Cigarette, Xanax :p

0.1g IV china white
Ripped some resin I scrapped up and got kinda got pretty stoned haha.
50mg DPH
I'm sure there's some effect from the 2.5mg xanax I took earlier this evening, before I passed out for a few hours.

Got ~1.75mg of a white brand-name Xanax 2mg bar left to take with my methadone tmrrw. Might buy some dabs, weed or more benzo's.

My dude is wrecked on this shot he wanted me to make for him (he's second time exp IV heroin). He just puked and he shot merely ~0.035g's. He is MANGLED.
This dope was all rush, barely legs for me and my other buddy. Definitely fentanyl or fentanyl analogue or hydromorphone type rushy-no-legs pharm-grade opioid.

We need to hang out. I can't access what you have, unfortunately. And idk how to IV, you'd have to do that for me. But a rush associated with being WRECKED MANGLED etc. sounds like something I need to try ASAP.

I say this because we are both opiate lovers. It's a medical fact that you are because you get methadone lol.

Definitely like potentiation of opiates with other drugs. DPH and benzos are a respectable choice, but I prefer more exotic escapes.

I only have access to medication, and I'm not trying to showcase or brag or whatever, I don't know any way else to put it, but I can get a lot of stuff.

If you read my posts on here, you'll see that I do some recreational escapades. I am not an everyday abuser. I like to save up a quality "combo" and experience it.

I'm here because I managed to mingle up a good combo for Sunday night relaxation!

2,100mg. pregabalin (Lyrica)
150mg. oxycodone (roxicodone)
8mg. estazolam
32mg. tiagabine (Gabitril)
25mg. zolpidem controlled release (Ambien CR)
synthetic cannabinoids

Feelin' good. %)

What was your nightly fix? At one point it was benzos, beer/wine, weed (obviously), a shit pile of opiates and lots of sex. Right now its at a couple of fat dabs every night, which is relaxing, but I do miss the good times. They'll come again, though, I'm not worried. :D

had 4 vodka sodas/cranberrys, drove to Denny's with my girl then I decided to call my guy cuz we wanted some coke on the way said fuck it and got dope too (5bags) got home and sex actually I mean FUCKED immediately after first iv coke shot (me and my girl both participate in takeing all drugsentioned) after sex dope is IVed followed by huge coke shot,then off to pick up Xanax and kpin 1 mg of each for me and my girl also this was spur of the moment so we were excited (benzos never around) followed by a bong tip and a dope shot now were gonna 69 then lay down watch a movie o yea and cigs threw out the whole night

This may sound weird but...

Sometimes when I'm under a ton of stress, I will turn on my shower, sit on the floor an pretend to be a carrot.

I don't know why, but pretending to be a carrot just let's me drift away from myself and I imagine a motionless life filled with nothing more than growing my roots...

7RGXs.jpg

All I had was some green tea.

a 10% beer too if 12 hours ago counts

15 mg Zopiclone
25mg Diphenhydramine
8mg Hydromorphone IV

In that consecutive order. roughly an hour apart from eachother.

And mass bong rips now to commence!

A few glasses of Chardonnay paired with some Gouda (because shut up, i like wine and cheese, I believe them to be a match made in heaven if you must know)
10mg valium :)))
A few cigarettes, might close the evening with a Lucky Strike

It was a beer and 5 mg valium, but I'm being kept up by loud neighbors so I'm just not going to sleep tonite I guess. Whatever.

Dosed 90 mgs of morphine plugged along with a bag of dope around 5 then got back from where I went around 830 and did my last 4 bags along with a bunch of bong rips and cigs plus a mtn dew

- 500mgs phenibut
- 6mgs etizolam
- 100mgs plugged tramadol
- G13 x hashplant blunt
- 9g WV maeng da

Natural Light (lots)
.5mg clonazepam
10mg ambien
lots of dank buds
I'm fuckered up watching old tv shows.

This may sound weird but...

Sometimes when I'm under a ton of stress, I will turn on my shower, sit on the floor an pretend to be a carrot.

I don't know why, but pretending to be a carrot just let's me drift away from myself and I imagine a motionless life filled with nothing more than growing my roots...

I thought this was a pretty cool, funny idea, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.