D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Long Hammer IPA
A few cigarettes
Earlier I had a gourd of yerba mate
Tool's Lateralus because i haven't listened to it in forever

Not a fan of the Long Hammers , or any of Red Hook's beers, but I had a BBQ the other day and one guest brought a few sixers of it, proably in an attempt to get rid of them, so I'm not buying anything else until they're all gone.

Yeah...redhook is pretty so-so. They're the cheapest micro-brew in my area.
captain.kratom said:
100mgs plugged tramadol

Why plugged?

ebola

Right now I pretty High off sum proper speed.a oily rubber glove between mattress feeling sooooo gooood power fucking the livin day lights out this shit For like the whole night!.like woaawh

Literally just licked some 4-FA residue off the tip of my knife and I feel like I'm having a panic attack or anxiety attack.
8(8(

Fuck this I'll stick with alcohol and benzos.

Coffee
15mg oxazepam

No buprenorphine tonight. Chilling and watching "The Mummy Returns" %)

Natty and my sleep medication (wonderful Valium). Smoked a bedtime cig, thought about getting more brew, decided to save my cash instead. Gonna hit the hay soon enough. Goodnite bluelite.

.25mg clonazepam
a double shot of banker's club
an 8 oz glass of Peter Vella Chardonnay
a couple good bowl hits.

Now its just chardonnay and pot until I get sleepy. I got an early morning and I worked all day. My guess is I aint gonna last too long once I get some more boxed wine in me.

Just a couple cans of natty and my diazepam. Had a really long day today and tomorrow is gonna be just as long... Never thought I'd say it, but I can't wait for Monday to get here. Haha.

beer and weed and now all the tobacco is gooonneee

o ya also valium but liek wtvr

Beer
Strong as fuck cider
and 4-FA

Is this shit supposed to taste like the numbing stuff they put into your gums at the dentist?

Last edited:
Between me and my friends, the nightly fix was a ball of rock

4mg Bupe, couple Soma and some coffee pretty standard can't drink bc of probation that's a good thing though it was getting to the point where it was fucking up my bladder a bit, it's just all around unhealthy.

a measly 10mg of oxycodone, inssufulated, and 10mgs clonazepam to top it off :)
Feelin mellow.

Now for some bong rips

Status
Not open for further replies.