• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Early nightbfor me again, due to loadshedding.

1mg clonazepam (2mg clonazepam)
1mg alprozalam (3mg alprozalam)
10mg diazepam (50mg diazepam)
100mg trazadone (50mg trazadone)
1mg bupre ( 1mg bupre )

In bracket is what I already had today so counting them together makes for a lot but I wanna sleep like the dead.. no waking up until the sun is up..

Keeping my bong hit for 10ish if I wake.

100mg testosterone IM and 1.5mg bupe a little bit ago, out for a walk now and just finished a half-gram joint of Banana Jealousy. Nicely buzzed and not feeling like shit to the core for the first time in a while, about to head home and have a couple drinks and maybe pretend like I plan on doing something, anything at all productive today. 🙄😅😆😉

And maybe it's just me getting old, but no matter what strains or papers, joints are just too goddamn harsh anymore lol. Hold my beer, I'm gonna go hug my bong, give him a little green treat. 👍

Last edited:
The dab turned real potent at one point and i was so high last night that i really did think i was going to die and really didn't think that i would make it to today. I actually did.
z9T8jrR.png

1500mg valerian root extract, .8mg bupe and my last bong on the way out the door for work a few minutes ago. Should be able to pick up a little more bud with my tip money tonight, at least.

Well, shit tips were shit, but I was able to pick up a couple g's of Trop Cherry to tide me over.

Doing that otc sleep med desperation shuffle tonight, hoping for coma but also old enough to be thankful I don't have the means to guarantee it. 😉

50mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
900mg ashwagandha
.4g bong of Trop Cherry

🫠✌️

4.5mg Alprazolam
Vape (only have 6 cigarettes left and going to try to call it quits after, the side effects are not worth the sub 10 minute buzz)

Really been needing to relax tonight. Don't want to go to too many details, but the stability I have been used to in my life has gone downhill since my friends suicide. Everyone else close to him has started to spiral downwards with drugs and as a result legal problems. Might get some kratom as it seems a lot of people take a liking to it because I really don't want to go back to oxycodone. Only had one experience with kratom, but I took too far of a dose and just felt like shit. I would guess if I took a lower dose it might help those cravings and hopefully provide a slight buzz.

Last edited:
it's been a longtime since I've kept up.

just hitting bed
40mg Adderall
80mg Valium
4mg Dilaudid
7.5mg OxyContin
some liquid Codeine- a couple tablespoons
3gr 🍄🍄🍄
1 hit of X

With...

...you need an explanation for Aderall? :rofl:

I believe that he/she/it is perfecting "at the end of the day invigorating concoction". Either there is something lacking in the storage or blissfully energetic visions are menu of the evening. IDK , just guessing. 🙂
Lol think I get you or where you going with this. Enjoy

Prolly .75mg (relatively high dose for me) bnz and still didn't sleep well. Been a thing lately (past month or so) with sleep disturbance.
Just thought it might be the bnz or part of it... A ton of shit always going on imma lose it swear for god. 😂
Peace

Ed
Maybe I got bunk bnz. Ha! Wouldn't that be a hoot running on placebo....

Night blueworld

100mg trazadone
20mg diazepam
1mg alprozalam
1mg clonazepam
2x 800mg XR gabapentin

And death star to round it off..

Night peeps

Sup, y'all. 😎

Home from work, showered and chilling on the unwind with a Sierra Nevada Atomic Torpedo Imperial IPA, finishing a couple rosin dabs left on the plate from earlier today. Took a couple benadryl to hopefully help with sleep and gonna get into these Runtz snowcaps here soon. So yeah basically I'm just hoping to stone myself to sleep. 🙂

🫠✌️

Tonight chilling hard cuz I'm off when I wanna be cuz I deal drugs for a living 😂😓

Vaping hard not to mention a few cigs and 3 cigars plus a good amount of water and Gatorade and pickle juice for hydration

4 cups of coffee
50mg hydroxyzine
12-14 shots of brandy
Plus I'm absolutely draining this THCP and delta eight cartridge

Feeling loose and relaxed after all that som I'm about to snooze hard ASF 😎

Y'all be careful 🙏🏼

IV Ritalin- looking at a real winner here
Who would be here to judge what others do? Tbph, 1st thing which popped into my head, as if that would be my question to a mate in your situation in real life ,was :" Listen! Why are you IVing all that binder rubbish when you can easily get up your arse and buy some proper uncut "speed " for a tenner down the boozer ? ".
Plus ,at least ,you´re not seeking oblivion (through these trendy Gabaergic/Opiate/oid downer combinations which ,imho, is much, much worse ...not even no longer having the drive to feel (much less do ) anything ..."flatlining " sort of ,you know ?