• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up from nap hungover that sucked got to work drank red bull now about to nap for a bit haven't taken valium or ephedra yet tonight, we'll see what happens. Picked up some weaker weed for after work so I can toke without going overboard.

Outta weed =(. BUT, my fix was my nightly maintaince doese of 1mg of bupe...and alot of klonopin...I ended up getting 80 total, had 4mg w/ my bupe when I woke up, then decided to take anohter 4mg before work...then at work I had 11/12 klonopin after my lunch at 6(not at once), then snorted two klons when I got home(I KNOW, was just bored, nice mintey feeling in my nose instead of under my tounge...It does work I can tell, but definaley prefer oral/under tounge, just wanted it to kick in fast really.

10mg diazepam, some nice champagne and like 5-6 glasses of wine, I don't even feel drunk anymore but it's ok cause i just got home. Time to smoke some green and then pass out just like yesterday

Last edited:
Same old same old 1mg of Sub and 4mg klons...was hoping for 20 xanax but got ditched out on. Think I'm getting some on the 16th...I HOPE. bout to get some phenibut with the money I was suppose to get the xannies with tonight,lol.

Edit: 6mg of Klonopin and about 750mcg of bupe..trying to get into microgram doses. And Edit #2 should have some 'spice' in an hour. Just getting it to have around for a hit or two at night after work since weed is a no no for me...sucks kinda cuz i have a bud man and would prefer regular weed, sent a friend to get this for me. Anyone know what cannibinoids are used mostly in the blends that are going around now days?? So many...hoping it's a couch-lock indica type, like the blend Head Trip I smoked right after JWH-18 was made illegal...Edit # 3- No spice, just some good ass mid,which I got, but damn drug test. Should have two weeks of no bud so maybe I will be fine, had a dub to myself the 1st week outta the month, now this which will last two days, maybe two weeks is enough to get that out of my system, I hope. If not thank god for my backstash of 120 Subs..will get spice later this week,lol. Had to get something after I sent him all the way to get that...plus I just wanted some.

Last edited:
Well tonight a little under a MG of Bupe, like 700-800mcg(guesing) 1.5mg of klonopin under tounge and 1.5mg of xanax under tounge, and bout to smoke a bowl...this is how you make Subs really help with cravings,ha.

a few lines of ketamine,
24mgs IV hydromorphone,
dabs,
bowls,
couple shots of whiskey...

Jim Beam, 1mg kpin, some fire chronic, and a nice vape session. Oh yea, and some call of duty :)

pint of gin and tobacco (no tol to nicotime) had me noddin
in a different way

tomorrow, clonazolam and etizolam and opioids with looow tolerance brooo

Edit: Just gotback from the ER cuz my 8/10 shooting down right leg pain came back after the shot they gave me in my ass. This time I got two...ketorolac (TORADOL) and Oprhenadrine (NORFLEX). The latter being muscle relaxer. Wish they sent me home with a 4 day supply of pain meds like lst time.

And I just found 30mg methadone on my dad's floor, and saw where his new hiding spot it. Double score.... guess im relapsing, but its not like I can buy them... just steal em from prick of a father who let this guy named Crank beat my face in (at a trailer park, was waiting for dad to come give me a ride home) cuz dad knows he cant.

"I don't get mad. I get even."

edit2: "Orphenadrine can be heavily sedating via its anticholingerant, antihistamine, and NMDA antagonist effects. It should be used with care in patients taking other sedatives, including, but not limited to, opiates/opioids, barbiturates, benzodiazepines," Just got a rx for em. CLonazolam hewre I come, etizolam can come too. Just that slow mail truck man...

Last edited:
A nice dose of PST
50mg's of DPH
2mg's of Etizolam.

Just chilling watching some stand-up, feels great.

About 750mg of Bupe and 3mg of Klonopin. Alot of benzo's the past week, did a go through the bottle in about a week this time(still got some so yaay) with some xanax in there also...memory is so hazy,lol.

1.25mg Xanax
1.25mg melatonin
Cigarettes
Marijuana wax & bud
Caffeine
Multivitamins

I ate a nice big Psilocybe Cubensis Mushroom (cap and stem intact, dried, about 2g) last night at a weird psytrance party. Someone shot me some Raver Kandi, not really my kinda party honestly. I prefer the weird psy shit in the desert where people give you crystals and the best LSD evar. Dass ma shit. Crystals are to hippies what kandi is to ravers. To each their own I suppose. Also smoked some DMT before bed just cause.

Picked up an 8th of some DANK herb. Smelled beautiful. Last night I smoked bowl abou 3 or 4 bowls. Got riiiiipped.

I ate a nice big Psilocybe Cubensis Mushroom (cap and stem intact, dried, about 2g) last night at a weird psytrance party. Someone shot me some Raver Kandi, not really my kinda party honestly. I prefer the weird psy shit in the desert where people give you crystals and the best LSD evar. Dass ma shit. Crystals are to hippies what kandi is to ravers. To each their own I suppose. Also smoked some DMT before bed just cause.

By crystals and kandi you mean DMT and MDMA not meth and m&ms right?

Last night I didn't have a fix, tonights will be valium and either amp or eph.

Last night .5mg Xanax, 1.25mg melatonin, several bowls of dank and a blunt. Cigs too but that's usual. 'Twas a nice 420.

Status
Not open for further replies.