D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few hits of crack
Ok...like 250$ worth, shared :(
1mg clonazepam
Smoked some hash
A bite off my 400mg seroquel....couldnt sleep...wonder why!?

A few hits of crack
Ok...like 250$ worth, shared :(
1mg clonazepam
Smoked some hash
A bite off my 400mg seroquel....couldnt sleep...wonder why!?

Man, don't do crack! It's awful + when are you ever satisfied?

40mg Methadone/51.5mg HC, debating on finishing this joint before I lay down for the night. Pretty good day(s) minus the... ~40 hours or so since I've slept :p.

After a day spent on amphetamines and methylphenidate, it was time to hit the brakes.

1mg clonazolam
2mg clonazepam
5mg diazepam
Weed
Beer

Starting to feel slower now.

Erikmrn, I know... Never satisfied. Its not my DOC,but im in the midst of a relapse.

Tonight, 2mg clonaz, a looooot of weed, stll feel good from the dub I did earlier so no more opies tonight. Did I say a lot of weed? lol. Uuuum, 500mg lyrica and a chomp of my seroquel to ensure a dead sleep .

Nicotine

So far just caffeine. I got uppers n downers on hand for all situations to be encountered, though what would be nicest is a dank bacon cheeseburger.

450mg's codeine +75mg's promethazine
1.1 g's naproxen
few grams paracetamo
smoked some 'noid
l
(for the pain)

was nodding hard... no opiate tolerance is dangerous if you're not carefull with dosage

nothing speccial otherwise

^ why do you choose synthetic cannabinoids over normal weed? Just curious cause I've scored pretty dank weed in Paris.

OT: My nighty fix was lots of weed and hash, think I had a beer too

4mg of Sub under tounge, 30mg of Valium, and had a few hits of pot earlier I still feel...want some more pot! And some xanax.

2 tall cans and several glasses of wine got me feeling pretty awake. Bout to smoke a couple huge dabs and hopefully get some nice synergy going before I pass out. im at a point where I rarely feel euphoria from alcohol or thc, its kinda sad :\

4mg clonazepam, a little bit of red wine, and a small dose of MXE.

oh yess and the dabs.

And some cereal with chocolate chips in it before I go to bed for work in the morning. lol,
cereal is the best midnight snack! *nomnomnom*

~Verri

^ why do you choose synthetic cannabinoids over normal weed? Just curious cause I've scored pretty dank weed in Paris.

OT: My nighty fix was lots of weed and hash, think I had a beer too

Weed, predominantly hash here, depending on the strain can make me a bit tense and edgy sometimes even paranoid.... not the natty light stuff. Despite the taste, some 'noids IMO /IME give such a clean pleasant, stoned type indica high for ab-fubinaca for example, and a much more upbeat high with say AM-2201... as long as i'm carefull with dosages so far i've had only positive experiences with 'noids recently apart from 5f-akb-48... so easy to aquire... legal and bang for buck... But i do enjoy a bit of quality clean green from time to time.

Last edited:
ir Ritalin +ab-fubinaca....
later
flubromazolam powder dabs
etizolam powder dabs
200mg's temazeeeeeeeeeeeeeepam
4mg's xanax
60mg prazepam
4mg's ethyl loflazepate
more shmoking

Over the past seventy-two hours, I probably got about an hour and a half of sleep....ah, stimulants.

The three day binge gave me a ton of muscle spasms all over my back and torso (I'd guess as the result of all the meth & all the dehydration & all the lack of essential nutrients through food & all the lack of sleep. Decided to cap it off with some food, 1 mg Klonopin, and 10 mg Ambien. I'm starting to feel a bit better, phhffffeewwww

Status
Not open for further replies.