D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
150mg Temazepam, 25mg Diazepam, 75mg Diphenidine, Caffeiene, Cannabis,
I feel weird....
lol

~Verri

About 1mg of sub and 30mg of Valium. Got SOOOO pissed today, got a call I could get roxis, got the money, rushed over on my lunch break got their and the person wouldn't sell anymore!!!! I just wanted enough for a day i had off, was so fucking pissed, really why I took the val's tonight was becauase I've been so pissed about that cuz all day I was told I could get them...anyway. No more benzo's until the 12th/16th, seems like forever from now!

mxe
ethylphenidate
Ritalin
thj-2201
usual ZO's + triazolos thienos
dok didn't now what temazepam was still got 4x7x20mg Rx for the old headz!
4-FA ;)

and a little bit more

Add a three shots of tequila to my mix... let's see how t his goes. lol

~Verri

Phatass, how would you describe the THJ series?? Was thinking about getting THJ-18, as that seems the closest to JWH-18 and its letters are pretty close to THC,lol. Gonna load up on some RC Benzo's and cannibinoids I think when I have the money, also wanna get some Acetyly-fent to try, but am not sure about it, don't wanna jack up my tolly anymore than it is with the Buprenorphine I take, then not have it not work or some shit...but ya, since I see you are a fan of the noids, which one is best for a sleepy, couchlocked, stoned high that doesnt go away in 40 mins??

@Phatass
Interesting, i've read good things about ab-fubinaca but haven't try any noid yet because most of them are full agonists (THC being a partial agonist) and that, depending on the 'noid, can ruin your cannabis tolerance and give you horrible WD.
But I guess some people don't really experience these negatives and they are also lots of different synthetic noids.

OT: Beer (duvel), spliffs and valium. At the end of the night I passed out upon touching my bed

Phatass, how would you describe the THJ series?? Was thinking about getting THJ-18, as that seems the closest to JWH-18 and its letters are pretty close to THC,lol. Gonna load up on some RC Benzo's and cannibinoids I think when I have the money, also wanna get some Acetyly-fent to try, but am not sure about it, don't wanna jack up my tolly anymore than it is with the Buprenorphine I take, then not have it not work or some shit...but ya, since I see you are a fan of the noids, which one is best for a sleepy, couchlocked, stoned high that doesnt go away in 40 mins??
I would love to know the answer for the noids question too!

1/4 pint of 80 proof vodka
.25g dope
20mg d amp

Smoking a .7g J of some good indica with my neighbor

Nightly fix was my regular 1.5 Sub dose, and klonpin, I've had like 6 of those and two Xanax, and 2100mg of Gabapenitn when I woke up and 1mg of Sub and a little weed. Gaba I had when I woke up with my Subs, then went to go get 60 1mg klonopins, and got two footballs for free, ha. I love having benzo's when you haen't had in a while and you are just so relaxed. The gabapentin goes good with the benzo's and Sub, so all togetgher is a damn good buzz, espicially if I smoke some bud, nodland, which is gonna happen in a few hours,peace

I really wish I could smoke weed on Subs instead just like a week outta the month..If I had just the two of these and maybe a low dose benzo I would be okay. Subs take away my appetite, gives me insomnia, I've always had anxiety problems. But anyway, i'm rambling, just saying I wish I could just smoke a litte weed at night it woud really feaking help with cravings and some of the side effets.

I really miss getting stoned at night.... I really wish it was legal, where I am from, I would literally stop drinking alcohol and smoke some Indica/CBD stuff.
Unfortunately for me, the Sativa strains give me a panic attack.

I find it pretty crazy I was able to smoke like a gram a day of high quality indoor stuff, and after taking a few months off, two or three tokes will send me into a panic attack.

I'm taking 5-10mg of Nitrazepam/Valium a night with like 350ml worth of alcohol 80 proof. I can feel my organs crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.