Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lasr night. Nothing. Seroquel. Clonidine

Tonight: 2+ shots of lovely dope
seroquel. Clonidine. Lots of kush being smoked!

Enough clonazepam to my brain to tell me that thing; " Just lay on the bed for 2 seconds, it'll feel so nice..."
So I listen like an idiot, and 6 hours later I wake up like "damn.. oh well I still feel pretty good".

i love how long clonaz lasts :)

My E-cig, 3 beers, 80mg vyvanse, quite a few bowls of cannabis and 15 canisters of nitrous oxide.

Last edited:
5mg hydrocodone
5mg oxycodone
18mg tapentadol
100mg lyrica
350mg carisoprodol
Glass of pinot noir

And some teeny tiny dabs of some Imperial OG shatter from Imperial710. Some of the best I've ever had. 8o

Last edited:
^How goes it with dosing several drugs, but at sub-normal (even without a tolerance) doses?

Just some tobacco and nightly medication to keep me sane.

Not feeling too well, woke up with a cold. I made an edible with 0.2g of hash (a yogurt), thats my nightly fix + 250mg of paracetamol.
Feeling pretty high already, i'd like to have a good 10-12h of sleep tonight.

Alcohol today.... Enough to not give (as much of a fuck) about my opiate cravings..

5mg adderall
5mg oxycodone
20mg tapentadol
Glass of pinot noir

Few 20mg dabs of that Imperial OG shatter...

^How goes it with dosing several drugs, but at sub-normal (even without a tolerance) doses?

Just some tobacco and nightly medication to keep me sane.

I don't take drugs for recreation anymore, other than hash oil and LSD, so I just try to keep my dosages as low as possible to treat certain medical conditions. I take the a third of my prescribed dosage of pain meds, since I would rather feel a decent amount of pain as not to damage my joints further. It's strange, keeping doses low like this doesn't really raise tolerance to medicinal effects and thus the therapeutic aspects of these meds are maintained. I credit my daily morning 5g kratom dose with keeping me off high doses of painkillers to treat a serious injury I sustained a month ago.

Also, I like that low doses don't get me high or buzzed at all, that I can retain 100% functionality and that I'm able to read books comfortably and actually remember what I read! :D This is the major reason I take tiny dabs, but even without the reading aspect, taking 20mg dabs allows for medicinal benefits with threshold recreational effects, and none of the burn out or other side effects that come from dosing cannabis too high.

5mg adderall
5mg oxycodone
20mg tapentadol
Glass of pinot noir

Few 20mg dabs of that Imperial OG shatter...

I don't take drugs for recreation anymore, other than hash oil and LSD, so I just try to keep my dosages as low as possible to treat certain medical conditions. I take the a third of my prescribed dosage of pain meds, since I would rather feel a decent amount of pain as not to damage my joints further. It's strange, keeping doses low like this doesn't really raise tolerance to medicinal effects and thus the therapeutic aspects of these meds are maintained. I credit my daily morning 5g kratom dose with keeping me off high doses of painkillers to treat a serious injury I sustained a month ago.

Also, I like that low doses don't get me high or buzzed at all, that I can retain 100% functionality and that I'm able to read books comfortably and actually remember what I read! :D This is the major reason I take tiny dabs, but even without the reading aspect, taking 20mg dabs allows for medicinal benefits with threshold recreational effects, and none of the burn out or other side effects that come from dosing cannabis too high.
I am a big fan of microdosing lsd. 20ug seems to be the sweet spot for me. Its like a cup of coffee for the mind. I dont feel trippy at all but i feel it enhances my thinking.

I am a big fan of microdosing lsd. 20ug seems to be the sweet spot for me. Its like a cup of coffee for the mind. I dont feel trippy at all but i feel it enhances my thinking.

I feel you, it's not high enough of a dosage to cross the recreational threshold, but just enough to cause very subtle therapeutic effects by activating the same receptors but just 10% as much (for example, a lot of people take 200ug for a recreational LSD trip, your dose is 10% of it).

The dose I took I would estimate to be about 150-175ug, and I couldn't help but feel that an LSD microdose would have been awesome. I will have to get my hands on some 1P and dose with that, since they are usually sold as 100ug blotters. I wonder if the effects of 1P are similar to LSD when it comes to microdosing.

I've never tried microdosing LSD, only psilocybin/psilocyn. Every single one of my mushroom experiences other than my first one of 2 grams were 0.07g to 0.5g, usually 0.1-0.2g lemon tek. I have too much respect for mushrooms to take a massive dose (4g+). LSD just seems more forgiving when used in recreational doses.

I suggest trying to get some ALD-52 if you cant source regular acid. The reports coming in for that are extremely promising. Its meant to be like acid but with less anxiety. It sounds well worth getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.