• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
.5mg klonopin, 2 beers, a few bowls of dank bud, lots of food, a cigarette & my E-cigarette. Nice night.

1 beer
5-6 lines of cocaine
Cannabis (flower & 2 dabs)
50mg Caffeine
1 cigarette & my E-cig

I'll probably take benedryl later too.

Last edited:
a bit of resin
1800mg nuenrontin
4 cans of busch ice
2 cups of Irisih breakfast tea

Gonna take some Remeron, Vistaril, and Sleepytime extra tea and nap out hard after I eat a bologna sandwich.

tall can of steel reserve, might drink a lagunitas sucks if im not sufficiently buzzed when i finish it

gonna add some weed/dabs in the mix in a bit and then an antihistamine for sleep

probably some kind of tilidine, 5-htp, dxm and green poison mix. trying to go one night without benzos.

Last night

.125mg Xanax
2 beers
Lots of cannabis
Some ketamine
About 25 nitrous oxide chargers
Caffeine
1 cigarette & my E-cig.

For the first time in years I can say this, I smoke one blunt a night with a designated amount of weed and only partake in caffeine during the day, other then my 10mg of methadone in the morning. There was once a time where the list would have had to include heroin and probably included crack among other things. I also use to smoke about 3 blunts after work 6pm, 9pm, 12am.

Now its literally one blunt at 930/10pm and roughly 400-600mg of caffeine a day with 0 cigs for 4 weeks. I am approaching a fabled 0 substance day maybe in the next year. Got my caffeine dose from 1200-1400mg a day down to a normal persons amount. Yay for responsible and moderated usage of all substances regardless of their society views!

Bout to smoke some blue dreams pharmaceutical marijuana,man I love good smoke!!!!

I took a 800mg Gabapentin...had 1200 this morning( I was givin them for nerve pain in my mouth,but they don't really help with that honestly, though they help my mood/anxiety also) I don't have a precription though,lol. I'm calling the doctor tomorow after months of not seein him, i've just been gettin them from people I know, somebody gives me pretty much there whole bottle of 90, and I got like 15 800mg ones from someone...but I want my own prescription, tired of paying for them or trading my sub for them when i could just have a damn script...they really help with rebound anxiety from benzos to. THANK GOD I HAVE ThEM THIS WEEK...and can gabapentin cause false postives for lyrica?? Just wondering, my Sub doc said it was fine to take these but I get a list of drugs i'm tested for and lyrica is on there, and I know there close. Well nevermind that question is against the rules...

Last night

Another 70mg vyvanse,
cannabis,
my E-cig & like half a cigarette.
Also one or two small bumps of ketamine.

For the first time in years I can say this, I smoke one blunt a night with a designated amount of weed and only partake in caffeine during the day, other then my 10mg of methadone in the morning. There was once a time where the list would have had to include heroin and probably included crack among other things. I also use to smoke about 3 blunts after work 6pm, 9pm, 12am.

Now its literally one blunt at 930/10pm and roughly 400-600mg of caffeine a day with 0 cigs for 4 weeks. I am approaching a fabled 0 substance day maybe in the next year. Got my caffeine dose from 1200-1400mg a day down to a normal persons amount. Yay for responsible and moderated usage of all substances regardless of their society views!

I consume about a gram of caffeine per day too

2.5mg hydrocodone
5mg oxycodone
17mg tapentadol
75mg lyrica

Small glass of pinot noir with dinner and a few 15-20mg dabs of some great shatter.

Hope you guys have a great weekend :)

2.5mg hydrocodone
5mg oxycodone
17mg tapentadol
75mg lyrica

Small glass of pinot noir with dinner and a few 15-20mg dabs of some great shatter.

Hope you guys have a great weekend :)
Pretty neat combo! This had to be fun. ;) Great weekend, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.