Not open for further replies.
120mg vyvanse
1mg Xanax
1 beer
Cannabis
Cigarettes & E-cig
20ug-30ug LSD

Last edited:
Weed, .5mg clonazepam, and beer. Was feeling rather low yesterday, but it's a new day and I think it should be a good one. I just really needed to sleep.

^Yeah I'd say my depression has gotten worse since I became a daily user (2.5 years ago). Although it was pretty bad before too. Oh well, they're the only thing that helps with my anxiety. Definitely a double-edged sword.

4mg of xanax and some weed, ran into some barz today so decided to indulge, havent been taking as many benzos the past week and I feel kinda noddy after the few hits off a blunt actually...space out the xanax today was just gonna have 2mg since i've been cutting back on gettin fucked up on em' but ran into the bars, but anway...probly some weed hits coming soon and chillin in front of the tv.

It's funny, benzodiazepines used to elevate my mood but now they kind of make me depressed also. They just make the world look so...I don't know, grey and cold and "clinical" I guess...you just become numb/unfeeling and I've kind of grown to hate feeling that way. I guess making you mentally and emotionally numb is one of their advantages and purposes as a pharmaceutical drug, but nowadays I'll only utilize them if I'm having an extremely stressful day or I'm coming down from shooting stimulants, both of which are rare occasions (fortunately)

I also don't think that they synergize particularly well with other drugs, especially marijuana (which they dull the psychedelic effect of), or even opiates...to me taking benzodiazepines on top of opiates seems redundant because heroin has a damn strong anxiolytic effect on its own. Now marijuana combined with heroin, on the other hand...THAT is drug synergy!

good day little codeine . little heroin , little benzos and a lot of weed

IV 300mg heroin
IV 100mg cocaine
2mg etizolam sub-l
3mg alprazolam sub-l
Marlboro Reds
0.75 phenibut plugged
4-5 shots of Jack Daniel's Fire

Ya, agree about bud going better with opiates Burnt O, with my sub, dah wish I could smoke weed everyday on maintaince. Xanax goes good with Sub to to me, makes it feel more like a real agonist, especially when bud is mixed in too. Add gabapentin with, all other 3 is noddin my ass off for real...

220mgs oxycodone
2g weed
800mg pregabalin
60mg Mirtazipine
Tobacco & coffee

Fuckton of Oxy and Morphine
A lot of Benzos.
And a fair amount of alcohol.... can't even do this right.

This is normally a morning fix for me but I haven't eaten for a long time (cutting down dabbing) and woke up late at 2pm (temporary insomnia from cutting down dabbing), and I like to take my morning dose right before the first meal of the day. So yeah:

5mg oxycodone
5g kratom

75mg lyrica
350mg soma
150mcg clonazolam
50mcg alprazolam
300mcg etizolam (first time using etizolam, been on 220mcg c-lam for a month which replaced my 0.5mg xanax for almost a year, dropped c-lam dose today to 150mcg so I supplemented with 300mcg etiz/50mcg alpraz for today, so 200/50mcg tom, 150/50mcg next day, etc.

^^ (volumetric, therapeutic doses are accurate as hell). I have no idea why people abuse RC/Rx benzos chasing a recreational aspect, youthful thoughts of invincibility? Benzos are useless in that regard and chasing the benzo "high" dragon is not sustainable after a month or two. The only reason I bought rc benzos was for post-trauma (psychologically and physically) in December and they certainly did the job combined with some talk therapy, then to replace and eventually taper off the street xanax bars I get which are fake a third the time (oh yeah, I got my money back for the fake bars, no doubt). I'm done with buying xanax from dealers, they don't even know they're fake when I bring em back to my guy and so they just end up sending annoyed texts at their own guy for not knowing the differences. If i'm going to buy a pressed bar that doesn't taste like alprazolam, I have no idea which or how much of a random RC benzo or melatonin/nothing is in there, so if I ever buy more xanax it'll be from the pharmacy with a doctor's prescription. Luckily, I have 3/4 of a real-deal bar left I've been saving.

Hope you all are having a good and safe night. :D

Last edited:
300mg Gabapentin +
1mg Clonazepam +
5mg Olanzapine +
1 fat dab +
1 bowl of Blue Dream +
300mg Gabapentin +
32 oz of PBR +
5mg Olanzapine +
2 more bowls of Blue Dream +
300mg Gabapentin +
200-250mls of Vodka +
50mg Diphenhydramine +
300mg Gabapentin +
30mg Propranolol +
Another fat dab +
.5mg Clonazepam +
30mg Propranolol +
Another bowl of Blue Dream

=

1200mg Gabapentin
1.5mg Clonazepam
10mg Olanzapine
60mg Propranolol
2 fat dabs
4 bowls of Blue Dream
32 oz PBR
250mls Vodka
50mg Diphenhydramine
Nicotine (vaped the whole time)

For now. Not sure where to take this high from here. I'm out of dabs and I should probably hold off on the benzos and gabapentin. I'm gonna save the rest of the Propranolol and Olanzapine for benzo w/d. I have another 16 oz PBR that I could drink, plus some food to eat, a few more swigs of vodka plus about 2 grams of Blue Dream left. I'll probably just eat and drink and smoke a little more and call it good :)

Last edited:
3mg Alprazolam subL
Bowls of Sativa-dominant
IV 300mg ECP diamorphine (some grey/white rocks and some yellow/beige chunks/powder, the latter laced with fentanyl or an analogue)
IV 100mg high-grade cocaine
Marlboro Reds
~0.85mg Phenibut hcl plugged
300mg DMAE bitartrate w/ Choline
Gingko Bilboa
Chelated Magnesium
40mg d-Methamphetamine hcl (vaporized)
Selenium
~2.75g Phenibut hcl

Last edited:
2 Red Stripe beers
a joint of high-grade cannabis indica-hybrid
10 mgs zolpidem

I'm watching "The Waterboy". The Waterboy would be a really weird movie to watch on acid, I think. It's almost like its got a weird Troma vibe going on in parts

Status
Not open for further replies.