• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 8am this morning, after getting off from the graveyard shift at work, I ingested the following upon arriving home:

30mg diazepam (oral)
1mg alprazolam (oral)
45mg hydrocodone (oral)
20mg oxymorphone (nasal)

that led to nodding whilst reading and eventually a true multi-hour nap/short night's sleep (I'm in the process of switching from third shift back to my usual second shift, so days are measured more by the sleep in between wakefulness than the calendar at the moment). Now that I'm up for round two and won't have to work again til monday, I'm starting this day off with:

60mg oxymorphone (nasal)
10mg valium
2 cups of strong sweet tea (caffeine is a rarity for me)

Probably do more opana when I meet up with my girlfriend in an hour or so. Definitely looks to be a good day in the neighborhood...

45mg oxycodone
4mg klonopin
50mg hydroxyzine
marlboro menthol lights

-----------------

and now i am ready to go to the mall 8o

1mg clonazepam
4mg of suboxone
900mg gabapentin

wish I had a cig. I'd love to take a long walk smoking on some stogs.

My back hurts and I'm pretty sick. Nothing lots of weed won't fix.

over 1 gram of some good brick weed smoked
1.5mg xanax
a cup of black tea

I'm considering having a cigarette but its my last one and I still want to get more responses on my thread about nicotine and its effects on alprozolam concentrations in BDD...

Last edited:
morning cig, coffee, and a 5mg opana. might break out another one soon...

Wake and Bake
210mg Dihydrocodeine
2mg Klonopin
Mcdonald's breakfast (Iced coffee and Bacon/egg/cheese bagel)

6mg's of hydromorphone
30mg's of morphine
2mg's of clonazepam
Some hash

Also i took 50mg's of seroquel which is only a tiny bit of my nightly dose. But that's hardly a recreational med :\

Scrambled Eggs with Chicken Sausage, Cheese, Hashbrowns.
Fruit Punch.

4 bong chops of some nice kush
3 Bumps from my bullet of Ketacoke

I`m ready to hit the day %)

Dexedrine and Vodka at 6:30 evening counts as breakfast for me.

Do you get any effect from the rhodiola smoked or is it just for flavour?

My morning fix was weeeeeeeeeeeeeed. I kinda want to take a milli of etizolam, but I know I shouldn't.

Woke up from a fat 2-FMA and 4-FA binge yesterday. Dosed 500mics of 25-I (first time) 55 minutes ago.

been doing lines of coke since 0900h. good coke too *snifffffffffffffffffff*

Hmmm, started the day with .5 mg xanax. 90 mg oxycodone. Been waiting for a pal (not really a friend, but a drug friend... ie. someone that'd fuck me over, and has in the past, in a minute) to come over so we can do a shot of some H. Almost got fired today - so I think I'll be indulging later on. I'm sweating like a mofo right now... that a'hole better get here soon.

Woke up, took my clonazepam, then had a cup of coffee. Dosed .5 a mg of suboxone, and dreamed of better days to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.