• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salad, sardines, 4 pints of pure orange juice mixed with water, and then vodka

cereal followed by a lot of coffee and cigarettes, wishing my oxys weren't gone or i had some kratom or some shit left.

just some weed.
no opiates, slight withdrawal.
240mg methadone tomorrow though.

Well this is late post but this morning I had a shit load of liquor... I was drinking though from friday morning till 5:00 am today lol...oh yeah I also had fat hits of synthetic cannabis and tripped bad /: I shouldn't of taken that big of hits.

half a blunt of durban poison
a couple bowls of mexican dirt weed
3.6g of gabapentin
0.25mg suboxone IV

2 pints of water mixed with pure apple juice, 2 pieces of toast with stawberry jam

Upd my methadone from 55mg to 60mg this morning. Was sorta getn worried about an hour after i dosed because i felt like I was starting to get sick, but was able to keep it down. Now i'm high as a kite. :)

3mg Alprazalom
35mg IV Methylphenidate
A few Chongs
Yes,Odd and silly combo I know

It's breakfast time again now,so I'll get onto it!
So much better than yesterday
about 4oomg of nice white rock Heroin.....300mg now and 100mg for Dinner.....Yeah right,It'll be gone within an hour!!I fkn hate my tolerance right now!!

breakfast of champions right here

lots of coffee
morning cigarette
bowl of some super legit ak47
2mg suboxone - nasal
1.5mg suboxone - rectal

very satisfying to sit here, on the up-slope of everything, and watching pokemon. should be getting another 8mg suboxone (got 1.5 8mg pills left) and a couple 20mg adderall later today though. might just save my money until the opana comes in/to buy an op80 today. hmmm......

Last edited:
3 bags of heroin
600mg neurontin
couple bowls of good herb
cup of coffee/egg mcmuffin
cigarettes

Got some suboxone for breakfast tomorrow, i'm looking forward to it. Nip this 9 day run on dope right quick.

i've slept for 2 hours since thursday. idk why, but it's fucking rough.

just got out of bed for:

endless cups of coffee
morning cig
bowl of some real (and very nice) lemon diesel
1mg suboxone - nasal
1200mg gabapentin - oral
40mg celexa - oral
10mg adderall - nasal

might be time for more coffee and weed,,,

Upd my methadone from 55mg to 60mg this morning. Was sorta getn worried about an hour after i dosed because i felt like I was starting to get sick, but was able to keep it down. Now i'm high as a kite. :)

I could never tell a difference when I upped my dose of methadone by 5 or 10mg when I was on MMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.