• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get any effect from the rhodiola smoked or is it just for flavour?

My morning fix was weeeeeeeeeeeeeed. I kinda want to take a milli of etizolam, but I know I shouldn't.

welll taste isnt that good, just rhodiola and the other herbs help me to diminue / stop my addiction to cannabis, and yea it have an effect but i think it more the damiana, but rhodiola have many good proprieties , honestly i dont know what they worthing by smoking because it commonly used with infusion but well placebo effect is the best medecine ever :à));

Last day off work today so made sure that I had saved one bag of gear and 20mg valium.
That was my morning treat and for this afternoon I had 4 cans of Stella to partake of.
And all is well in my world today.

I was born twenty four years ago today, and all i got to show for it is the .5 mg of suboxone that's under my tongue. C'mon God, give me an immaculate high

Woke up early-ish and called the dealer. "The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time. Please try again later."

I don't know what to do, man...

EDIT: Zneg! It's your birthday today? :)

Happy birthday Zneg!

No morning fix quite yet, gonna get some breakfast in a bit. I got some OG left from last night, well see how that gets put to use today if my friend still wants to grab lunch a bit later today. Its too windy imo :|

First time posting in this thread.
240 mg. dhc..think I need more tho.
3 fioricet
coffee
cigs

Happy B-day to the vain guy I don't know! :)

<3token

Haha, thanks guys, its a beautiful day out here..

Now carry on, and gorge yourselves!

2 dhc 120's
3 butal/apap/caffeine
20 mg. hydrocodone
1 cup coffee
too many cigs..
no more apap for me today..

dhc has me craving sweets like crazy..
I finished off a box of girl scout cookies in two sittings yesterday..
if anybody has advice on how to avoid getting fat while on these...
my belly will thank you!

<3token

Last edited:
30mg of methadone PO
10mg of methadone filtered soln. (~1.3mL) NA 1.45 hours after oral ingestion.

1 cup of coffee
400mgs of Mg 2+ citrate

Feeling preeeetty good atm.

Morning Fix for this morning?

Started posting on Bluelight after being away for too fucking long!

60mg Lisdexampheta
1.25mg suboxone
commercial dank to help ease the tweakishness of the daily (yet prescribed ;D) amphetamine/bupe combo....
1 a-z spectrum multi-vitamin (maybe pointless but I seriously notice a positive difference abusing drugs or not)

And playing some TES V: Skyrim on PC via flatscreen til I gotta go to work >:p

Cigarette and a mountain dew.
It's always a dilemma.
Cig first? Or dew first?
If i get my drink i can sip it in my chair while smoking
but then i have to delay the smoke at least 30 seconds
But if i rush straight to the cig i'll have to get up halfway through to get my drink.
8(

Hashish to ruin my morning motivation, with a dash of ketamine left over from my last bullet.

First thing I did last morning was 30mg methadone pills crushed, turned into soln., filtered, then snorted with a 1mL oral syringe. I love how I've never been charged for the 1mL oral syringes, the pharmacists always just hands them for free when I ask. Also I took 1mg clonazepam sublingual, then drunk some coffee.

Going to bed soon, but tomorrow I'm skipping my methadone dose (or just taking 10mg), gonna dose 1mg clonazepam, 15mg of amphetamine, and drink a cup of coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.