350Mg iv shot of very potent gunpowder H cut with Fentanyl

Today:
115Mg methadone
4cups coffee
Spliff of sum dank ass purple forgot strains name

12g Kratom (red maeng da) first thing in the morning
Few hours later, 120mg oxycodone
A few cups of coffee throughout the day

Probably a small amount of a benzo (not sure which yet but I have some lorazepam & clonazepam) or zolpidem to get a solid 8 hours of sleep tonight.

Kratom ( a mix of green hulu kapuas and red maeng da)
A few hits of hash oil.
Going to eat some breakfast soon and have a cup of coffee.

500mg Heroin
40mg Methadone
2mg Clonazepam
2mg Alprazolam
1g Gabapentin
50mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine

Dropped another 5% off of my daily Kratom doses a few days ago and I finally got some chelated Magnesium again, so in addition to many other benefits, I'll be able to sleep well even during the kratom taper. Already down to 6.3g a day from 10g, making progress :)

3.15g Red Horn kratom
200mcg clonazolam
300mcg etizolam
small dab of LGO (sativa) shatter
200mg of chelated Mg

I don't normally list supplements as part of my morning/nightly fixes but it really does make a big difference in mental/physical states, especially if you're Mg-deficient

I also installed f.lux on my PC and started using the blue light filter built into my phone's OS variation and holy shit, my eyes feel so much better and my sleep has improved so much. I no longer deal with dry eyes after long computer sessions and I feel relaxed and sleepy at the normal time whether or not I'm looking at a screen. I highly recommend anyone running Windows/Mac OS/Linux use f.lux and set it at the warmest color temperature you can handle to improve your quality of life and protect your eyes from macular degeneration. I just kick myself for not using it earlier than this week.
Download f.lux beta v4.34 for Windows here
Download f.lux for mac OS X here
Download f.lux for GNU/Linux distributions here

Last edited:
Officially a cold brew coffee addict!

Every morning shits tooooo good.

So like 10 oz cold brew

Valium and norco as prescribed.

Missin the forums just haven't been using recreationally for a while

3.15g Green Borneo kratom
200mcg clonazolam
300mcg etizolam
200mg Magnesium Glycinate
Green tea and a smallish dab of some LGO shatter

Methacodone Damn bro, I love your style, you dose exactly what I would given the choice. Just curious, you drinkin the Methadone and then shooting the other opiates, or do you have methadone pills you take throughout the day? I've found that around 20-40mg methadone will actually boost up an IV shot of Heroin, rather than block it, anyways, what are your ROA's and how do you stack the drugs, obviously you aren't dosing it all in one swallow?

Ignio I'm not suggesting you pick up the needle if you haven't already, but the tried and true way to use cocaine with opiates is the classic American speedball. Everybody prefers a different ratio, for me I like about 20% cocaine and 80% heroin (or comparable opiate you can safely inject). You cook the heroin shot like normal, then sprinkle the cocaine over the cooked heroin, mix it up, suck it up, shoot it up, and you're rockin amigo. People also do things called goofballs, which you shoot up a combo of Crystal Meth with Heroin or Hydromorphone or something. The speedball is more intense, you get that crazy coke rush, and then the cocaine's affects gradually fade away and you are left with a perfect Heroin high. But don't think you need a needle for speedballin, some would around if it's not Heroin and Cocaine in the same rig it isn't a speedball, but I say poo to that. You could totally achieve speedball like effects (sans rush) by shooting some of your morphine and then sniffing the coke if the IV rush is too intense for you. You could get opiated the hell out and then smoke crack, that falls under the speedball sub-category to me. Hell, taking some methadone, doing a shot of crystal and poppin some bars or kpins is speedball or "goofball" enough for me.

Anyways, to stop rambling and sum up. If your stimulants are overpower your opiates you are either taking too many stimulants or not enough opiates. It's all about the ratio dude. With cocaine I go about 25-30% to 70-70% opiates, that's my perfect ratio. For crystal, I use a different ratio. More like 10-15% Crystal Meth to 85-90% of whatever opiate you have at hand (and 15% speed is defo all I need for a nice goofball, sometimes it's even too much). Hope that helped. I'm not familiar with that one opiate you named, I haven't tried any of these new Opiates (that I know of).

Gonna go cook some soyrizo (soy chorizo, and it's actually bomb, tastes fantastic, with a great texture), maybe an egg and some toasted bread product. Peace all.

45mg methadone
2.25mg clonazepam
Iced coffee and eggs w/ sausage

About to go take the subway to go buy some cheap adult beverages.

3tsp of kratom, 0.125mg of alprazolam and a cup of coffee.
Been more than 5 weeks off benzos but I was feeling pretty anxious this morning so I couldn't resist, have an important appointment as well.

Edit: just drank another cup and will vape some wax in a few hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.