• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
They started jack hammering my street at 8am. Ao now Im sitting with the baby hoping she goez back to sleep.

Tbsp of Red Thai kratom
250mg magnesium citrate (better than oxide)
2 fish oil capsules
300mg l theanine

Once I either get a nap in or am up for the day I will take 12.5mg ephedrine and a 200ng walmart brand energy tablet (called stay awake)

Several grams of red thai kratom
200mg l theanine
Fish oil and magnesium citrate
A couple Cheyenne cigars

Really miss having some phenibut around.

I get em from Walmaet they have Equate brand Stay Awake. Jet Alert is a cheap brand alotta places have. Dollar Tree has these things called energy taba they are a bit weak only 80mg but that gives you lota control over your intake.

I had a much longer post about the different brands but I had to pick up my baby and it fucked it all up (cant have anything nice cause of this damn kid lol).

Ot: 15 grams of red thai consumed over an hour
250mg mag citrate
200mg l theanine

Gonna try and get a kratom induced nap ( bali works so mjch better for this). Then an ECA stack and some bustello and off to fucking work. Baby is gonna be with my wife visiting family. Ill miss the both of them but the sleep will be epic!!!

Woke up at five on opiate withdrawal so took 950mg Pregabalin went back to sleep within an hour when they hit now woke up and out of bed took nine thirty mg of codien and waiting on some more Pregabalin coming so will smoke some weed while I wait

Woke up at five on opiate withdrawal so took 950mg Pregabalin went back to sleep within an hour when they hit now woke up and out of bed took nine thirty mg of codien and waiting on some more Pregabalin coming so will smoke some weed while I wait

950mg :? I took 300mg with a can of beer once the big red and white one's I was drooling and nodding off never again. Do you have a tolerance to the Pregabalin?

Unfortunately yes but I try to save them for when I run out of ox these days
On a happier note my mate just brought me in another fourteen 15mg capsules so that will see me through till I get my weekly script of ox and gabapentin
I have a job and kids so like to think I?m a functioning pilhead

This morning I have taken 125mg methadone at about 7:35AM plus I've also smoked couple of bowls of girl scout cookies before hitting the clinic and I just burned a joint of the same herb right now

Almost forgot the two cups of coffee I had at 5AM when I got up

I never have cannabis until AT LEAST 30 minutes after ingestion of does interfere with the come up God I remember the first time I smoked weed with codeine how can you feel soooo good..

Last edited:
Well I'm definitely still noticing effects from the two 150ug doses of ALD-52 I took em at 6:30PM yesterday evening and by 7:15pm last night I was definitely coming up and this stuff was definitely orange sunshine very reminiscent of the other times talking ALD-52 and sleep comes easier than it dose with LSD(side note the come-up of ALD-52 is significantly less tense and anxious than the onset of LSD ...for me at least)
Fell asleep a little past midnight after smoking a couple grams of Girl Scout Cookies & some hash oil and woke up at 4:45AM still tripping slightly on to this mornings psychoactive substances :
Wake n baked a bowl of GDP
2 cups coffee
125Mg methadone
Smoked a joint after leaving the clinic

I feel like I fucked up bad and want to keep my family together. Not even with drugs I dont do any hard shijust being stupid and short sighted and shit.

Half a skinny joint (a very rare treat)
a cup of black tea
many cheyenne cigars

Been up all AM watching the baby so my wife could sleep.

Kratom will hopefully be here before work tommorow. Gonna quit smoking cigs even if I can. I gotta be a better dad for this poor baby.

Well if we talking about a normal morning dose as in what gets digested first in the morning it would be normally of the following

Bromazepam 6mg
Gabapentin 300mg
TRamadol 100mg
Alzam 1mg

And then the rest is taking every hour to two. Happy Breakfast.

Plus on the side there are multi vit and so other otc minerals and specific vitamins taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.