Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotta bali kratom
2 grams phenibut
Ginseng and gingko
80mg caffeine
50ng hordenine
Bout to have some pea and a cigar.

A good few decent sized line of oxy, a shot of 240mg morphine, cimetidine to block metabolism, w/grapefruit juice, some chlormethiazole, clonidine and a few bottles of peroni, all nice and frosty, in this roasting bastardly hot weather. Been waiting until night time, when its finally cooling off, before finally getting on with a distillation of some bromine, which would not be fun at all in this searing, muggy heat, dealing with nasty, fuming, highly corrosive toxic volatile liquids and chlorine gas (passing Cl2 gas into concentrated sodium bromide in aq. solution to displace Br2 and leave NaCl as a byproduct)...gas mask and goggles get all sweaty and uncomfortable when worn for long periods of time, and that goes triply so when the weather is baking hot, and my blast shield starts to get all irritating where the straps tighten on the back of my head, it starts rubbing after a while, the last time I had to work for ages I ended up with my damn gas mask rubbing a raw patch on top of my head.

Two cups of coffee and a cup of kratom tea (made from ~8g of nice red vein maeng da).

Long time lurker, first time poster, blah blah blah.

In the few hours since getting up
0.75mg flu-alp,
700mg phenibut,
Cups of "meh" coffee and some mediocre dessert-y vape juice.

Holding off on some Gold Bali and a bowl of AK 47 in a bit. Fucking benzos remind me of those parasites in BBC nature docs, the ones that affect insect behavior. :\

Finished my coursework for this week, so I've been working on a writing project for most of the day. Also picked up a new pair of glasses. They're transition lenses, so they switch from clear to tinted when exposed to UV rays.

So far:
- 40mg Vyvanse (prescribed)
- several grams of red vein kratom

Feeling a strange mixture of energy and sedation. It's like the Vyvanse lessens the kratom fog and the kratom neutralizes the amphetamine-related obsessive shit. I had a large cup earlier this morning, and I'm slowly drinking more as I go along. Not a super euphoric combination, but peaceful, and I've written more than usual today. It probably interferes with focus, but apparently the relaxed feeling helps writing more than the sedation damages it. I've noticed my tolerance for minor pain is higher as well. There's an undercurrent of depression and nausea, but not unbearably. Seems like a potentially useful blend, but the fact that it's an opioid still concerns me a little. It's not as addictive as heroin, but my gut says it's probably at least on par with liquor. We don't really know for sure at this point.

Last edited:
I have to admit I am quitting drugs including the culture but hey how about one post before not coming back to this section for communal harmony sake?

It appears people are sharing things that are not drugs as a "fix" so I will cheerfully add a 2.5oz (70g) bar of 95% Wicked Dark stone ground cacao was my morning fix. In such a jam this afternoon I am imbibing another entire bar as I type this.

Do u thinl ginseng helps you speed king. What supplements you take?

Lotta kratom and thats it.

Technical answer: it depends how you stack the doses. Minorly complicated.

Gensing is great if your taking amps or ? And you want to take something during your break.

Afa supplements go, I stick with the vitamins, Ginkgo Biloba , Gensing atm.

Eventually, nootropics in the racetam family are in my list.

Douching the liver now and again is nice. Milk thistle, dandelion, etc, will help.

Whoever mentioned St Johns Wort, that has to be taken safely. It induces shit and can put you in Wds if you don?t pay attention.

30 mg ox insulfated and twelve 300mg capsules of pregabalin followed by 60mg diazepam
This is going to be a good cup final Saturday esp if Celtic win
Ps have a qtr of some lovely grapefruit weed so will add a few bowls as the day progresses
God I love a Saturday offf work and no kids ??

Do you find a cross tolerance with the gabapentin and pre gab I have found my rx of gabapentin has stoped working since I started getting the pregabalin

5 Fioricet and 100 mg of Valium.
Just added 2 mg Tizinidine and 150 mg Lyrica

Where is Seconal when you need it.

Last edited:
This morning I've had one cup of coffee w/ cinnamon raisin bagel
Smoked a small bowl waiting on the bus to go to my methadone clinic for my 125mg methadone then I've smoked a 2nd bowl of dank AF herb and I'm about to go smoke a 3rd one in a few

Vaping weed in the Plenty. I smoked way too many joints tripping on mescaline the past two days and my lungs were feeling a little raw so I'm probably just going to vape for a week or so. Some green tea with cinnamon and honey, Greek yogurt, about to get some sushi.

Do you find a cross tolerance with the gabapentin and pre gab I have found my rx of gabapentin has stoped working since I started getting the pregabalin

Sorry man. Lyrica and gabapentin have a cross tolerance.

I would stick those gabapentin in the medicine cabinet. The Lyrica / pregabalin is plenty more potent. The Lyrica subjectively kicks in quicker. Gabapentin is great, if you understand how to dose it.

2 lines of some Afghani diesel
Hand rolled cig
Coffee
Residual nightly etizolam (went to bed like 6 hours ago)

For me it's Special H and Wheaties :D

Status
Not open for further replies.