D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
400mgs of Tramadol
800mgs of Gabapentin
3 grams of a Kratom Extract
2 grams of Phenibut

Smoked a couple bowls of high grade cannabis, the strain is called Train Wreck. Also going to vape some of this Girl Scout cookies Hash Oil. I feel amazing right now, very euphoric combination of substances.

Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Zoloft 100mg, Vyvanse 40mg, Oxycodone 15mg - sub Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch, Dextromethorphan 120mg, Protein shake, Pre-workout energy mix, then off to the Gym.

This morning my breakfast started with some bromazepam, tramadol and gabapentin and only increased as the day went along

Edit: Plus obviously whatever green herb there is available =D

Last edited:
A 50mg vistaril and some cafe bustelo coffee complete the morning. Really struggling with not having any kratom. It sucks too cause first I gotta get paid, then order the shit and wait for it. Hate that shit. I got monday and wed off though so Ill be ok after that.

3Cups coffee sense 5AM
Smoked a spliff of train wreck While waiting for the bus to take me to the methadone clinic for my
125mg of methadone at 7AM

2 java monsters (kona blend and Irish cream)
2.5mg xanax - oral
80mg oxy - oral
Full gram dab cartridge of Blackberry Kush
And I still have some Jillybean to smoke

1.5 grams of Phenibut
400mgs of Tramadol
600mgs of Gabapentin
Been smoking this River Bend strain as well.

Feels Lovely <3

Now I'm up to 100mg oxy - oral
D20mg oxy -iv just to try (just ljke oral bht no rush and less come up time)
Another half a xanax bar - oral
And im a rolling a fat spliff of Doc's OG, blueberry kush, Jillybean, a lil sprinkle of thc-a sprinkled in with with the weed and tobacco

Having a day off + no running vehicle = a pass to get day-fucked.....especially since the new OITNB season is up

Shit tons of gabapentin
A few hits of what In pretty sure was k2 in hindsight
Lots of nicorette and cigars
Big ass cup of cafe bustelo coffee
Some real pot pretty soon hopefully

so far im on the same med list of benzo's, gabapentin and tramadol for breakie all the way up to a mid night snack lol

120mg codeine, 10mg diazepam, a tall iced coffee and a few bong hits of purple kush

5 pure morphine 20mg vials from the hospital so a 100mg pure morphine shot and 4mg clonazepam yumnn

Last edited:
.5mg Alprazolam
10mg Diazepam
2mg Clonazepam
80mg Caffeine
12mg Hydromorphone (IN)
and one medium line of amphs made me ready for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.