• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in about 1-2 tablespoons, or however much is needed to taste the syrup. I drink my coffee black usually, never tried creamer + maple syrup or any other combo. I use the maple syrup when I'm at home and it's handy; otherwise black it is. The combo is great, gotta say, maple is a nice earthy flavor.

A bit shy of 200mg IM morphine, plus 90mg intranasal oxy, a couple of chlormethiazole capsules (192mg chlormethiazole base per) and a liter of dark rum, minus the amount of rum in a single regular shot, which I offered to my father, which was accepted gratefully, and a bottle of cherry wine, 20mg tizanidine and a large size bottle of dextromethorphan syrup or two.

Think I'm going to take another chlormethiazole, maybe 5 or 10mg nitrazepam as well.

No more booze though, I only really bought it to make sure I'd be able to get some sleep last night, with it being the night before picking up my med rx refills at 8am, just to knock me out more or less. Borderline of a hangover, not awfully hung over but enough to be unpleasant, if it weren't for the meds in me, and besides, I've had the entire liter of rum, bar that one shot, I do have more cherry wine, but I don't want any atm, I've never been much of a one for drinking alcohol, not in quantities large enough to get drunk anyway. And I don't NEED anymore in me, being on chlormethiazole (the two have a really iffy interaction, although I have been on the chlormethiazole long enough to get away with it, knowing my limits, don't take it for the licensed indication, alcoholism, never much of a drinker, rather I use it for seizure prophylaxis, but the two do interact badly, and if you aren't very much used to chlormethiazole, potentially fatally)

Last edited:
Well its half 2 am, so technically morning....a fair few lines of oxy, and another shot of morphine, although I'm getting distinctly tempted to bang another one up. Had some DXM earlier, to help lower tolerance. Just cooking up 5 30mg morphine caps

And in we go. Mmmm, plus a couple of cimetidine 400mg tabs, and 1x192mg 'heminevrin' chlormethiazole egg. Might just help myself to a glass of cherry wine in a bit, depending how I feel. Damn glad that those feisty little devils haven't met the same fate as the barbiturates and other old-school wallbangers of that ilk, the sort of thing that really leaves you staggering and bouncing off walls. Pretty uncommon apparently, although I've got a permanent script for it as an antiseizure med. Its seriously good stuff IMO, as far as GABAergic depressants go.

HQ ?. One hit shit.
10 mg Dextroamphetamine
St*rbucks K cup Blond (good shit)
Deep Purple
Led Zeppelin
?

Cup of drip coffee. The herb store that sells kratom is bout to open gonna bike there abd get that. Plus the grocery atore by my work got several boxes of kava tea apecial ordered 3 bucks a box. Love payday.

3g of kratom (red thai and white borneo)

Also drinking craft beer for a change.
Might smoke a spliff after this beer.

Smoked about a half gram of bubba kush sense getting up
Also had two cups of coffee
125Mg methadone

Two cups coffee
Smoked about a gram of cannabis half bubba kush the other half a mystery nugget a friend have me
125Mg methadone

Also had a little breakfast a cinnamon raisin bagle with butter

10 grams of kratom
6mg loperemide

Prolly take 500mg phenobut. Ive been going hard on the phenibut the past few days but now I got gabapentin.

Well first off I wake n' baked a half gram of Berry White when I got up just after 4AM
Then I had two cups of coffee
7:15AM 125mg methadone

Status
Not open for further replies.