• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking blue dream like crazy and waiting 20 minutes so i can dose my methadone. quit cigs 48 days ago=D!

Morning BL
Here is my pharma-speed driven morning ramble:
[Around 6:30 am this Morning. North-Western Hemisphere roughly 2,083.57 miles (3,353.18 km.) North of the Equator, Earth.The usual 1mg Buprenorphine IN, followed by 35mg (+/- 2mg) IR racemic amphetamine (addy) Oral. In my attempt to split one of these IR 20s by pushing on both sides with me thumbs, argh(like they tell you to do...) it split a little bit unevenly, so i swallowed one whole along with the big side of the split one and i will be insufflatting the small sized piece any moment now.. I had to open at work this morning(we open at 7am), so im waiting for an opportune momment to run off to the restroom to partake in waking myself the fuck up!:sus:

Last edited:
Took my morning prescription dose of morphine, hydrocodone, and gabapentin then drank some coffee took a line of ketamine before heading out for a check up at my doctor's. Once I got done I ate 20mgs of mxe while waiting for my cab. I am home now and it is starting to hit me nicely. Going to redose sublingualy in a little while.

Kratom, Coffee and a hand-rolled cigarette with some high-quality (maybe, I actually have no idea haha) burley tobacco from the cigar shop. Its the second, and hopefully, the last cigarette I ever smoke. I love the idea of a stimulating, relaxing plant that is legal and smells as awesome as it does but... I cannot forget all the research I've done on tobacco and the truth of the matter which is that this plant is extremely bad for you. So I'll have to find something else. It would be nice if weed lasted 20 minutes and there was no comedown then it would be perfect for morning usage.

shit.. i've been binging on a script of 70mg vyvances which i acquired about a week ago, and what really sucks about those pills is you have to eat before you take them(or b4 u redose),and the fucking 'high' last's welllll over 12hours,sucks it's not like adderal IR meaning when you redose on vyvanse go on and add roughly 12+hours of being awake.
first time i slept more then 30min-hour intervals in nearly 4 days(lastnite/morning)..when i did wake up i fixed up a 50/50 speedball of boi and soft and surprisingly i didn't throw up..usually after doing a plump shot like i did i'm usually tossing my cookies.

Valium, coffee and ephedrine...still waiting for my energy damn it. I want to go to the beach its sunny today!! Woooot =D

Edit: ghey the clouds just came and ruined my day.

Last edited:
Reese's Puffs followed by 40mg of methadone then a sugar packed mango Jamba Juice.

After a night on speed

I start my morning with more speed.

have to get to tonight somehow... sleep comes then

ugh I fucking ran out of weed

Last edited:
Big ol' lines of heroin of course...nothing better then waking and sniffing (beats the wake and bake anyday of the week) :D. Also, coffee and weed.

did roughly a10th of boi,it was kind of weird after i did the shot, i could feel the boi in the root of my hair? like all the sudden my hair was itchy.smoked a bowl to help with some of the occasional nausea i get from boi.

40 mg methadone and an In n Out burger & shake.

Im so happy the 'done is working for me. I was on detox and once i got to 25 I got mad cravings so I switched to maint and am pretty content.

this morning nothing. I am cutting out my morning 5mg valium starting today, i'll see how i go. Might make a cup of tea, then i will have had theanine

good luck aussie, feel free to post if you're having issues with it

meds and shit-tons of coffee for me

Status
Not open for further replies.