• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't sleep again, so I guess my morning started at 12:01?

Healthy balanced breakfast of amphetamine salts (30mg thus far for the day), clonazepam - lost count.

^ god damn that sounds good af. id take oxy instead of heroin tho cuz my tolerance is low but id do the dope provided there was no oxy.

OT: weed, coffee, cigs.

Nothing. Wooooooohooooo!!!! Ima clean! Gonna go get me some natural endorphins happening asap

5 days free from subutex! So no morning opioid!
But I just finished off some pizza hut, washed down with:
pepsi
1mg k-pin
multi-vits
5-htp
l-theanine

Rollie time now!

Well done to all those clean cats out there :D

Add 8.4% cider to that now:)

Last edited:
Monster energy drink and a small j to start the morning off :)

Well done to you too mate :) I knew there were more out there, this site needs more clean people

Tellin ya cuz! There are a lot of clean people in EADD, it's nice over there.

BTW my parents are from Sydney but I was born in sunny London town :|

Tellin ya cuz! There are a lot of clean people in EADD, it's nice over there.

BTW my parents are from Sydney but I was born in sunny London town :|

LOL. Well it seems like "sunny London town" in Sydney at the moment, it hasn't stopped raining :) I'll check out EADD

yeah we got snow right now! See ya around, im coming to a wedding in december, i get over once every three years. The whole family bar my parents live over there.

And there's a lot of us!

Love Sundays, don't got to take an hour long ride to get my methadone...got to stay up late and have mad sex, sleep in late, and then my bottle of 50mg 'done was sitting there waiting for me in the medicine cabinet along with 1mg of clonazepam.

sundays are my favorite too. alarm set for 6am, take my dose of suboxone, then back to sleep. wake up at 8 naturally, smoke a bowl, and get ready to start the day.

I know it's but morning anymore, but I just woke up a bit ago lol. Ehh 2mg sub is disintegrating at the moment. But when I'm done with that I'm going to drink a rockstar, eat chicken and stars soup and then something with salami in it. Then snort low doses of adderal for homework time. Yay? And then get distracted with pokemon snap for 5 hours again.

Just about tomorrow... or today, but i'll post anyways.
Took 30 mg hydrocodone (wasn't that great, but it put me in a good mood)
ravage pre-workout supplement (like 3 cups of coffee with nitric oxide that gets your blood pumping)
and my zoloft/buspar combination daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.