• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
is your morphine in amps or do you filter pills? I'm just curious. when I read your posts I get morphine itchies lol.

no amps, pills. i filter them through tobacco filters first and then run the through a .22 micron. ocassionally i run out of microns so there's times when i'm not using microns. i try to stick to rectal admin as much as possible through that time.

i only had a few hours sleep last night annoying the shit out of dad for the lulz. so woke up at about 2am (it's just after 10am now) had a few coffees and cigarettes and bongs until 6 when i had my morning hit of 100mg morphine along with 15mg valium.

Instead of travelling for 3 hours all up on a bus to get my daily 8mg of Suboxone I decided to use some H and got a lovely 1/2g of white #4 heroin this morning that was just 1 big rock! The girl who gets it got a point and I had .2g IV then not long(about 2 hours after the first shot, obviously I have a tolerance) ago I had the other .2g and now im absolutely smashed after a few cones(aussie term for bowl, our bongs are slightly different over here) of nice pot. About to have another cone out of my lovely and still fairly new double chamber bong and nod out for a bit then work my way through BL having a look at some new and old threads as I havent been on for awhile, certainly not in DC.

I dont often use heroin anymore as its very expensive here in Australia and hard for me to get good stuff worth the price but today I just couldnt be fucked getting on a bus for that long. The main reason ive used though is that ive been using a lot of Valium and Xanax at high doses for over a month and ive only been through benzo WD once and it was 6 years ago so I got scared and figured even though heroin isnt a benzo it will still probably help if I do go through withdrawals, but honestly I have no idea what to expect with benzo WD, I dont know if im going throuh them or not coz I feel like shit when im not on drugs anyway. I know im definitely psychologically addicted to benzos now though and I do have some left but I want to save them for the worst of worst times. But for now im going to just forget all that and enjoy this heroin high that I dont get to experience often, and I must admit I feel lovely :)

My morning fix was 1mg of clonazepam, which I basically ended up wasting because I woke up too early on too little sleep (because I wanted to watch a certain TV show), and immediately after getting up I chewed up the clonaz, but then i ended up passing back out..lol

A cigarette as I cried in pain trying to break in my new doc martens.

sweet!! i need some new docs. well its 1:56am now and as usual insomnia has my ass up watchin infomercials, just smoking off of this half of blue dream i just picked up and waiting til 4am so i can take my methadone as i already am starting to feel crummy as hell....this blue dream kicks ass though, it broke through the tolerance i had built up with the green queen.

Wake up, contemplate for a few moments decide on 1mg buprenorphine intranasal and 1 mg alpralozam orally. :)
made some coffee, ate some cereal, now the alpralozam is starting to hit me and maybe even the bupre( its hard to tell when its working or not, i guess that's just my tolerance from being on sub maintenance. anyway its time for a cig :) and then lots of studying til classes start in about 1 and 1/2 hours.

Bowl of weed, klonopin, and big fat lines of heroin...who needs a girlfriend of valentines day when you have heroin? :D

Seriously tho I made the mistake of opening my facebook page this morning and almost threw up in my mouth lol...a good day to have lots of drugs if your single or not single. Well it's always a good day to have heroin that's for sure, if I had a great girlfriend right now but no heroin (or in withdrawal), I think I would be saying fuck valentines day too.

Woke and put 10mg diazepam under the tongue while i brewed a fresh pot of coffee. Rolled a fag. Smoked 2 cones.then kit up the smoke and enjoyedb every sip and drag of each.

Tl,dr - wake n bake

100mg caffeine pill, 1.5 teaspoons kratom, 3 vapor bong hits and a 16 ounce coffee.

Woke and put 10mg diazepam under the tongue while i brewed a fresh pot of coffee. Rolled a fag. Smoked 2 cones.then kit up the smoke and enjoyedb every sip and drag of each.

Tl,dr - wake n bake
no morphine today???

Oh of course! dont know how i missed that as its the most important component of the.mix haha.

Just woke from a nod slash nap showered to wake up and had another shot hehe ;-D

^^Idk what I'd be doing if I had the amount of morphine you do lol. probably "nosynthtalkonbluelight" and make h with it lol.

110mgs methadone, bowls of new blue dream sack(good shit) and soon to make cinnomin rolls and coffee....my dose seems to be working more, maybe because i had hot tibetan food and had to take an tagament antacid in the night which helps you better absorb your methadone as its bioavailabillity is higher in a low acid ph enviornment.

this morning was 700 mg carispodal, and 2mgs bupre

Soma and sub is such a wonderful combo, it takes about 30 minutes for the soma to hit you and about 30-45 for the sub. right now they are mixing quite nicely. Carispodal is such a strong buzz and its awesome that my tolerance dropped back down(Like a couple days ago I ate 5 soma 350mgs and i got about the same feeling i have now off of two soma 350mgs.) one thing i have figured out about it is that if you take alpralozam and then take it the benzo will over power it and you barely feel it but without another gaba(a?) acting drug soma by itself is rather powerful (i am amusing this haven't tried many just alpalozam, but i have tried baclofen which effects gaba(b?) and the baclofen did not have any effect of the soma and the way it acted, also cimetidine and soma is a bad idea because you want it to be metabolized and out of my experience soma and cimetidine = a very light buzz compared to soma by itself.
either way its a wonderful morning :)
also im kinda wondering if binging on alpralozam for about two days somehow cleared my tolerance to the soma?? lol probably a crazy question with no answer
well good morning BL hope everyone is safe and enjoying life like i am ;)

Last edited:
Diazepam
l-Tyrosine
5-HTP
Vitamin B-Complex
Vitamin D3
Fish Oil
Decaf White Tea
Green Tea Extract Capsules (with 40mg caffeine)

smokin my brains out with blue dream until i can take my 110 mgs and feel relaxed enough to nap a bit maybe, if i dont get some real sleep soon i may resort to benzos but then my life will get all fucked up! shit! this insomnia is fuckin me up! people are suspecting i am taking pills cuz i nod out due to lack of sleep..which is annoying when u really are clea(nxcetp herb) and people swear yer on some shit! i could kill when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.