Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

Status
Not open for further replies.
100mg IV morphine
100mg rectal morphine
50mg diazepam
shit heap of cawfee and one cigarette on my drive earlier.

just the usual basics of my regime which i get "fun" out of :)

so i'm feelin pretty fly for a white guy right nao.

100mg IV morphine
100mg rectal morphine
50mg diazepam
shit heap of cawfee and one cigarette on my drive earlier.

just the usual basics of my regime which i get "fun" out of :)

so i'm feelin pretty fly for a white guy right nao.
is your morphine in amps or do you filter pills? I'm just curious. when I read your posts I get morphine itchies lol.

is your morphine in amps or do you filter pills? I'm just curious. when I read your posts I get morphine itchies lol.

me too! and it reminds me that i will probably never feel it again:p...110mgs methadone, bowls of green queen and some sticky ass no names, french roast and then off to work!

150mg tilidine, 12mg bromazepam and a cigarette.

you always have these synth opioids, i used to get stadol(nasal) and nubaine(amp) all the time many years ago but i got it from a doctor freind of mine. the only other place i have seen either one is when my ex had our daughter they gave her nubaine shots.

Oxy is a synthetic opioid too. :p

But this one is used mainly (if not only) in Belgium, Germany and Austria iirc.

Oxy is a synthetic opioid too. :p

But this one is used mainly (if not only) in Belgium, Germany and Austria iirc.

but oxy is a semi synthetic thats synthesized from actual thebaine and prescribed like crazy in the us, however drugs like nalbuphine, butorphanol and tillidine (which i saw in wiki is prescribed mostly in those countries but it is just like the drugs i have listed) is a full synthetic not being derived or synthesized from any part of the poppy. this class of opioids is just simply not prescribed nearly as much as semi-synths like oxy or even codeine(in the u.s.). so that pretty much answers my question..partly anyway...you are in europe for one and i am sure things are simply done differently. i was just curious cuz you have talked about another full-synth before(i cant remember which) and it piqued my curiosity because like i said the only time i have even seen these full synth drugs was from a doctor as they are mostly used in hospitals here...mostly anyway. ps. i know they do prescribe them for different reasons like allergies etc...oh and i remember the other one you posted, it was pentazocine, here its under the brand name talwin and again its a full synthetic opioid analgesic not prescribed all that often here in the u.s.(i think mainly with people to allergies to actual opium derived drugs).

Last edited:
1mg of bupre like usual except I was able to get some treats yesterday so this morning I woke up still feeling the 1.5 mgs of alpralozam I did the night before (the reason im still feeling it is because I used cimetidine last night to potentiate the xanax, I have found the using cimetidine greatly increases the duration of xanax by almost double the length.) and to top this glorious morning off I took 700mgs of carispodal(soma) :)
+ some good coffee and cigs. Its been an awesome morning I've been able to get work done and done fast. Love yal bluelighters for reading my morning ramble in the "what was your morning fix thread"
Now if I could just find some yogurt, fruit, and granola for breakfast ;)

Last edited:
Ran and got some subway English muffin melt instead of the granola and yogurt. Its gooood :)

^ must be nice, minus the day you dont have oxy and you w/d. id rather have oxy binges then have to deal with that. plus it wears me out after binging and i like to go back to just weed occasionally, but not for long. ive kept my tolerance down below 20 mgs for years now. the mental part is still a mindfuck.

anyways my morning fix was 15 mgs of oxy plugged and some weed

^ must be nice, minus the day you dont have oxy and you w/d. id rather have oxy binges then have to deal with that. plus it wears me out after binging and i like to go back to just weed occasionally, but not for long. ive kept my tolerance down below 20 mgs for years now. the mental part is still a mindfuck.

anyways my morning fix was 15 mgs of oxy plugged and some weed

That is my worst night mare (w/ding with nothing aka ct). I always keep some suboxone on hand for that though. Yeah sigh, I wish I could smoke weed. I used to love it now days just makes me ridiculously anxious (sucks big time).

but oxy is a semi synthetic thats synthesized from actual thebaine and prescribed like crazy in the us, however drugs like nalbuphine, butorphanol and tillidine (which i saw in wiki is prescribed mostly in those countries but it is just like the drugs i have listed) is a full synthetic not being derived or synthesized from any part of the poppy. this class of opioids is just simply not prescribed nearly as much as semi-synths like oxy or even codeine(in the u.s.). so that pretty much answers my question..partly anyway...you are in europe for one and i am sure things are simply done differently. i was just curious cuz you have talked about another full-synth before(i cant remember which) and it piqued my curiosity because like i said the only time i have even seen these full synth drugs was from a doctor as they are mostly used in hospitals here...mostly anyway. ps. i know they do prescribe them for different reasons like allergies etc...oh and i remember the other one you posted, it was pentazocine, here its under the brand name talwin and again its a full synthetic opioid analgesic not prescribed all that often here in the u.s.(i think mainly with people to allergies to actual opium derived drugs).

I see what you mean. Yeah pentazocine would've been my guess as another one I've mentioned but you mentioned it first. I can't think of what the other opioid would be. The pentazocine (Fortal) we get in Belgium is pretty rare because here it's just the regular formula without added active ingredients (like apap or even worse, naloxone) ergo not abuse-proof.

That is my worst night mare (w/ding with nothing aka ct). I always keep some suboxone on hand for that though. Yeah sigh, I wish I could smoke weed. I used to love it now days just makes me ridiculously anxious (sucks big time).

Do you get anxious from weed too when you're on OC and/or benzo(s)?

I see what you mean. Yeah pentazocine would've been my guess as another one I've mentioned but you mentioned it first. I can't think of what the other opioid would be. The pentazocine (Fortal) we get in Belgium is pretty rare because here it's just the regular formula without added active ingredients (like apap or even worse, naloxone) ergo not abuse-proof.

Do you get anxious from weed too when you're on OC and/or benzo(s)?

Never tried on OC. But yeah benzo's don't help - i just get so anxious I sieze up and lose personality and don't say a thing when I'm chilling with my friends. So yeah, considered blazing again but now have decided against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.