• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 40mg methadone dose posts in a row %)

40mg methadone
3 beers
iced coffee

trying to head over to my boys house to chill for the night, but he's being a loser and not answering his phone yet

Ahh my mouth hurts! Time for more opies hehe

30mg Oxymorphone
40mg Methadone
120mg Oxycodone (through out the day)
75mg Promethazine
4mg Zofran
50mg Hydroxyzine
10mg Escotalipram
1100mg Naproxen Sodium

feeling MUCH better now :D

3200 mg of gabapentin, Lemonade, cigs, 50mg of benedryl, 600g of ibuprofen.
Cold turkey off hydrocodone today. Feel amazingly stable...

150mg of tianeptine, 20mg noopept, 500mg choline, 1g ashwagandha. followed by a plugged cocktail consisting of 1 mg of subutex, 3 mg of etiz, and 150 mg of M-amp.

Feeling extremely focused, relaxed yet perked, all accompanied by waves of rushing sensations.

Oh can't forget about the weed, growing up in Nor Cal it's become an innate part of the waking process.

3 grams of GHB for breakfast with a kratom tea chaser, maybe a few gabapentin later on for motivation if I find myself burned out too early in the day... got the day off at least. It's only 10:00 am though, I'm such a fucking druggy :\

Already gave the run down in the "How high are you" thread post, but I gotta show the "Morning Fix" thread the love it deserves too ;)

40mg methadone
40mg d-amphetamine (10mg adderall IR in that mix)
25mg hydroxyzine
couple hits of some good buds
just had a few beers (just past the morning cut-off, but fuck it)

First day with no caffeine in a long fucking time (mentioning caffeine reminded me to add the part of my fix that I nearly always leave out... nicotine; had 1 cig and put a transdermal patch on before bed last night which I took off upon waking up)

A few Guinness. About to pick up my new collapsible cot that's gonna replace the futon I've been using for the past 7 years. I'm finally gonna be able to fit my entire life INCLUDING! my bed, into my car (hatches/wagons ftw)

edit: added a tallboy of natty ice to the mix & couple mg of valium

hoping it will be enough to put my ass to sleep within the next hour, but doubtful :( i slept too much yesterday

Last edited:
Methacodone you have quite a tolorance :) I have not done opiate's opioids in while I miss them last time I did em I took kratom I took me 20 gram's of leaf 30mg diazepam 2 pill's of atarax 4 25 mg baclofen and 2100 mg gabapentin to feel it a little. There was a time I could also tolerate that anyway 1200mg gabapentin and that's it.

Woke up to a CBD newp, feeling relaxed and it gave off the feeling of when you first started smoking cigrets, loved it. At the moment .5 Clonazolam, I haven't taken a single before, so I want to see what the effects are like.

My dumb ass took a piece of a suboxone, was going to start my 5 trammies with some adderall. But low and behold forgot about the suby. So on the start of boat duty I find a Tylenol bottle filled with 7.5 tabs.....waiting for the main land shanigans for cold ones

Well, oddly enough Tramadol is the only opiate that can be felt on Suboxone. I've taken my sub dose followed by 300mg of Tram and some xanax and had a pretty good opiate buzz going. BUT DO NOT TAKE TRAMADOL WITH ADDERAL, IT CAN KILL YOU!!! Trams lower the seizure threshold and it is much more likey to have one if you take a stimulant with something that lowers the seizure threshold. A similar mix(thought not amphetine) killed Old dirty bastard, it was Tram and cocaine had a siezure and died.

Ummm, 1.5mg of Suboxone, 600mg Ibuprophen, and 1800mg of Gabapentin staggered doses, so far only 1200mg, but gonna take 600mg in 30 mins or so. Might take a klonopin or two at work just cuz I really don't wanna be there and I blew through them this week anyway(had like 48 I got on the 8th then I kept on taking them outta boredom and trying to get a buzz...I've came to the conclusion xanax is the only good one for a buzz, but klons are great for anxiety and chilling you out...kinda like the Suboxone of benzo's...or honestly since I've had so many the past few days I'm probly feeling them more than I think,lol. But luckily I'm getting a 90 count bottle of Gaba, which works great for my anxiety at 900-1200mg and gets to be recreational at higher doses. So yaaay. Maybe my xan man gets his xanax soon....

My throat feels A LOT better now... I still have a bunch of Roxy 30s and Opana 15s. I'm feeling SO fucking good right now, I havn't been this opiated in like forever! I'm so frekkin blasted.

40mg Methadone (Liquid, oral)
30mg Opana (2 15s, 1 oral, 1 snorted)
60mg Oxycodone (2 30s, oral, got 60mg more to fuck with throughout the day)
100mg Hydroxyzine
75mg Promethazine
8mg Zofran
10mg Lexapro

I was finally able to snort my oxymorphone. The rush is fucking INSANE man.

The Methadone at 40mg intesefies the SHIT out of my Oxy/Opana... This is honestly the best opiate high I've probly ever had. Opana is for fucking REAL! I thought Oxycodone was the shit, ( it still is,I still love it) but Opana just knocks the shit out of the Oxycodone.

Man I'm a happy camper right now!

40mg methadone
Large iced coffee
Small bowl of some good bud

Need to fill my hydroxizine today as well as my amphetamine, but I might wait on the amp

What's the point in arguing who's drug of choice for addiction is better? Thats like a slightly more functional paraplegic, put down another paraplegic for being disabled and slow. Have you looked in the mirror lately heroin? Or were you too busy puking your brains out after that all so important hit?

50mg of oxycodone(percocet),3mg of klonopin, 1200mg of Gabapentin 600mg more added about an hour later...not enough oxy, would have like another 50mg.... oh and some hits off a roach. Also smoked a blunt and kept on falling asleep at a friends house I hadn't been to in forever. Was acutally tired, havent slept much the past two days, and was fine, but then the weed kicked my ass. Basially same combo yesterday except a lil' suboxone so no fun there, 3000 grams of gabapeniin and weed, which once I had the weed I started nodding uncontrobly, like today.

Fat bowl of cannabis + still feeling the gabapentin and k-pins I took a few hrs ago as well as the ~40mg lope (kicking bupe/opioids right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.