• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camel Menthols
Some lovely tea
30mg Methadone
3mg Etizolam

Finally back down to a reasonable daily amount of benzos, hopefully I can actually finish the taper this time... I know for one I have /way/ more than enough here to finish it, just need to actually fucking do it this time.

40mg methadone
iced coffe

That's all for today thus far and will probably only possibly smoke a bit of bud later if my friend offers. Beautiful day.

60mg Methadone
600mg Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine
125mg Hydroxyzine
10mg Escitalopram

CAN'T WAIT til I get down to 40mg of Methadone in a couple days...Then I'll open my fresh bottles of Oxy 30s and OPANA 15s!

40mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
iced coffee

still on my amphetamine break for about another week or so. ended up smoking some bud last night and probably will at some point today too

Pepsi, several Kool Mild ciggies, 110 mg of hydrocodone. Tolerance is way too fucking high...only caught a slight buzz.

Wake up, smoke some weed immediately, smoke a cigarette, take a shower, snort an aderall. You get the mellowness of the weed while you're waking up and then the addie helps you get going.

Years back when I was into h I got payed before my birthday and bought a couple grams and woke up did a fat ass shot and my buddy came over with a bottle of Bacardi. I will never forget that day, I was in the best mood ever.

I finally gave my OPANA 15's a try today, I snorted the whole 15mg about 30 minutes ago, and WOW!!!!!!!! It really is what people say it is! AMAZING! I feel great!

50mg Methadone
15mg Opana (snorted)
125mg Promethazine
125mg Hydroxyzine
300mg Gabapentin
10mg Escitalopram

nice man ^ glad you're happy with your scripts

40mg methadone
25mg hydroxyzine
iced coffee
blunt roach (last day I can smoke till my next probation drop)

bout to drink a couple beers

A piece of a 10mg diazepam pill because i had a hangover and a fat spliff

Woke up after having a day and night binging on different benzos and ambien feeling tired as hell
So:
Snorted 20mg Adderall (amphetamine)
Still tired
30mg more amphetamine
Eyes still closing
20mg more amphetamine OK now I'm feeling a bit awake so reach in to a baggie to grab 4 1mg pyrazolam pellets, get the water and swallow but
SON of a BEE STING
Wrong baggie, it was 4 .25mg FLUBROMAZOLAM! (potent hypnotic)
8mg SUBOXONE
900mg lyrica
1.2g gabapentin
2mg Clonazepam

Thank you effect, I'm indeed in love with my opana and oxy at the moment. :D

Just got back from an over night surgery, sitting next to a window with a fantastic feeling of breezy winds hitting my face, eating some soup, even though it hurts like a bitch every time I swallow!

right now I'm on

40mg Methadone
30mg Opana ER
60mg Oxycodone
1200mg Ibuprofen
50mg Hydroxyzine
10mg Escotalipram

It hurt Soooo much when I swallow my pills, not to mention it hurts trying to swallow anything!

but I do feel fantastic and opiated. I just wish I snorted the Opana but obviously I can't! Even though it feels great by just taking them orally!

i also wish I can smoke a cig right now, but I obviously can't do that either. Agh.. I love you opiates

Oh! Forgot to mention after surgery I got a Fat shot of Dilaudid, Promethazine, and Zofran. Ahhh what a rush it was!

40mg Methadone
1mg Clonazolam
1.5mg Etizolam
Nicotine

Fuck Kidney stones... I'm not going to let myself be awake most of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.