• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a D8 connect at a good price, went on a 2 day spree.. Really wanting more, but, I prefer dope.. Hydromorph has an amazing rush, 0 legs, and the euphoria factor, imo, isn't anything to write home about. Hydrocodone > Hydromorphone in terms of euphoria.
Anyways; 4mg Alprazooo and 50mg Diph (Adds to the sedation / anxiolytic effects for myself). Really want to eat 10mg more, but, I went 3 days without a few days ago and my regular dude who always has stock and is half the price of anyone in town is perma-barred out so it is a hassle if he's not at home.. As I was typing this, I realized I had a beer left in the fridge, going to SL 2mg more and slam a cold one, see where this day takes me.
Hope you broj's are well!

Should have been a H/3-FPM speedball I.V. but used up all my H doing that combo last night.

Settled for Fentanyl and 3-FPM chased off foil simultaneously.

Sprout! I thought your IV days were a goner! How's 3-FPM feel? Anything like an FA? Only one I tried was (I THINK) 2-FA, PA could verify because I always forget.
Getting some PFBF soon enough, have you tried it before by chance broj?

Whoa, hydrocodone > hydromorphone euphoria for you? Madness, it's crazy how much reactions vary. Hydrocodone barely even counts as pleasant in my book and I think the euphoria from hydromorphone is pretty much unmatched in the realm of opiates (though I haven't had the pleasure of trying oxymorphone). H was never very euphoric for me, sucks. I don't shoot though, so that probably changes the situation. Kinda missing opiates now, fuck. It's been a long while.

Couple ipa with gose on deck. Don't think I'll get to the porter til tonight

Just remembered I have ciggies and lots of Benny. Omg :)

2mg Alprazolam, Caffeine, Newpz. Mas, I'll take those valyumz, free of charge ;)! Vodka OJ for breakfast?! Champion.. Goose will getcha loose in the greatest of ways.

!M dawwwggg dude I'm drinking salt beer. Come to new England we can black out and have fun doing it. Tho I don't think I have enough valyum for the two of us? Bring some rc Benny 4 backup k.

What a fucking ride I was just on!

I'm no longer on BENZODIAZAPINES! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

I was on 8mg of Xanax a day, or 80mg of Valium a day. I checked in with my psychiatrist and told him about my problem/addiction to BENZO's, and he RX'd me Clonazepam/KLONOPIN.
I started out on 7.5mg daily, tapering down .5mg every week, and now I'm back to being BENZO free, and it feels DAMN good. Tapering REALLY fucking works. The most uncomfortable symptoms I had after I got completely off, was just a couple days of Insomnia. I also haven't done ANY other opiates besides my usual dose of Methadone every morning. Let me say, I feel DAMN fucking good.

Right now I'm chilling on--

90mg Methadone
600mg Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Marlboro 100s

I LOVE the feeling of just a PURE Methadone high, along with the potentiators that I'm on, It's an awesome opiate high!!

Cheers BL's!!

^ congrats on the successful taper! No dope for me either since May 17th :)

40mg methadone
75mg hydroxyzine
iced coffee
blunt - first in months

hot tub sesh outside getting some sun

Well today it was as follows, when I woke up I took 4 10mg valium, then 2mg suboxone sublingual (under the tongue) via the alcohol method, which intensifys the bio availability by a very noticeable effect for my wife and I.

Then I just ingested 3 more 10mg valiums and a .5 of xanax, about to smoke a strong indica strain, either OG, or Granddad purps

But to be chillllinnnnnnn aaaaa life is grand when I have my medications :)
Peace too everyone
Im out

!M dawwwggg dude I'm drinking salt beer. Come to new England we can black out and have fun doing it. Tho I don't think I have enough valyum for the two of us? Bring some rc Benny 4 backup k.
I'll slip a few Triazolam and Dextroamp IR's in your beer! I wish my dude didn't fall of the face of the earth, because I really want to stockpile a few grams of Etizooooooo, as I won't have to fret going thru BZD WD's for awhile. Blah.
--
Woke up, Starbucks blonde blend, 4mg Alprazo, and newpz. Getting rdy to get more grips once ol' dude finishes getting a goddamn haircut. About to go grab a few Corona 24oz's while I wait.

2mg Alprazooooo, Coffee, 8mg Hydromorph intravenously, then topped off with a newp!

Effect -

Thanks so much! Congrats to you as well!
Methadone sure is a god send, isn't it? You and I both know, w/o the Methadone we would still be using dope, ahah!

90mg Methadone
900mg Gabapentin
75mg Hydroxyzine
150mg Promethazine
20mg Escitalopram

Warm cup of tea :-D and ciggies when I wake up
Then leftovers a to feast on

0.5g eph plugged not all at once obviously.
125 mg THJ-018 Shmoked fosho
0.25g mxe sublingual
200 mg magnesium carbonate
Valium'z 30mg x I don't remember
Xanax a few 2mg bars
6mg Victan
Loprazolam 1mg

I believe that is it ladies and gentlemen.

Back on sub

4mg sublingual around 1230am
2mg sublingual a bit later

That's it... Day 1 sub

My usual:

40mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
iced coffee

Pissed that it's been cloudy for the past few days so I can't get out in the sun and swim. Probably going to work out indoors later this afternoon.

a hit off my oil vape pen before i even get out of bed ^.^
then coffee;
great for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.