• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Sup y'all. 😁

Up early but still a late start today, super lethargic but all in all not as bad as I thought I might be, dropping the afternoon bupe dose to half a mg yesterday.

This morning:

Several cups of black coffee
Orange Creamsicle nicotine vape
OG Kush wax in the bong :bong:
1mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban
50mg testosterone IM

🫠✌️

Had been 2 weeks comoletely clean as a break to let my receptors recover.

Had 40mg diaz this morning. And some pipes of weed. The diaz are now away for safe keeping. I feel infinitely less anxious. Getting my teeth done in 6 days so after that i assume i will be feeling confident again.

Put back on 7kg weight after the trauma of my attack. My family think i have PTSD.

For me, the best answer is eat healthy diet, exercise and cut off all negavity and disloyal friends who were holding be back before.

Consistency is key here. I will make a full recovery. The people who did this to me will pay for what they did in more ways than one. I already evened the score with one of them.

Had been 2 weeks comoletely clean as a break to let my receptors recover.

Had 40mg diaz this morning. And some pipes of weed. The diaz are now away for safe keeping. I feel infinitely less anxious. Getting my teeth done in 6 days so after that i assume i will be feeling confident again.

Put back on 7kg weight after the trauma of my attack. My family think i have PTSD.

For me, the best answer is eat healthy diet, exercise and cut off all negavity and disloyal friends who were holding be back before.

Consistency is key here. I will make a full recovery. The people who did this to me will pay for what they did in more ways than one. I already evened the score with one of them.
ABSOLUTELY 🔥 FUCKIN FACTS

been there getting back at people who did this to me as well

I pray for your wellness and strength 💪🏼 🙏🏼

Feeling fantastic today even tho I barely fuckin slept again 🙄

Got a lot of hard damn manual labor done took bout 4 hours 😓

Also ready to take more klonopin and pop some gabapentin plus 2 floricet

But intake this morning was 3 cups of black coffee also 2 mg clonazepam and 3 gams of gabapentin with 2 floricet 🔥😎

Feeling really fuckin relaxed 😎 now all I need to do today Is get some pot 🔥

Having a rested morning today cuz I mixed a lil bnz with vodka last night out of desperation for sleep and it really fuckin worked lol 😎

I'd say today is a mental health day

No tolerance to alcohol (been a month and a half of being dry)

chillin really fuckin good right now with Tito's and soda

25mg Hydroxyzine
900mg gabapentin
6 shots of vodka
Couple cigars and vaping

Gonna have a great damn dayno matter fuckin what

Going to listen to some old western music and vibe the fuck out all day

Peace and love I hope you are all safe and well 🙏🏼❤️

Feeling well rested and chilled TF out having a calm morning

BP meds
Few cigars and vaping
3mg clonazepam
1.5 grams of gabapentin
150mg Hydroxyzine
25mg diphenhydramine
1 gram of purple erkle
5 relaxium capsules (very impressed with the antianxiety affects)

Hope everyone is staying safe and is doing well ❤️

Received some actual legit labtested diazepam. A rarity in these days. Brand is Dizy 10

Even taking 2 of them, which i was naughty and had 3, you can tell by taste and effect 100% these are diazepam and accurately dosed at that.

Got a good deal on these so i've even burried a stash. The only brand with no negative tests all tests show diazepam.

I have made family members aware. And have a limited amount in the house. So 20-30mg as per needed due to anxiety trauma etc, not daily.

Morning y'all, happy Saturday.

Busy doing post-production work on the book today. Stopping for a bong break just now, some amazing Strawberry Cough I picked up yesterday, then refill the coffee before back on the grind.

Today, so far:

Costa Rican blend medium-roast coffee
Nicotine vape - orange creamsicle and sour apple blow pop flavors
Cannabis flower - this Strawberry Cough now and some Trop Cherry earlier, in the bong of course
120mg dxm
1mg buprenorphine
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
1000mg valerian root extract

It'll be another half-mg bupe around five this afternoon, besides that maybe a couple more droppers of the valerian extract and of course keeping it hot with the weed lol.

🍃 🔥 :bong: 😎

Stay safe, have fun y'all.

🫠✌️

40 mg of hydromorph ir with 100mg slow release morphine.
Pain has been awful the past few days. I'm trying to lower my tolerance so have only been taking the hydromorph in the morning.