• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

150mg morphine er
40mg hydromorph iv
1mg clonzepam
All prescribed, well the hydromorph is supposed to be oral but I've been bad and shooting it

Morning, peeps. 😁 🌄

Or I guess afternoon, now lol. Been chilling at home, doing a few things needed doing, but at my own pace for sure lol. Down to the home stretch on the taper, five and a half months in the making and I jump in five days. So far, not so bad, so fingers crossed. 🤞

Today so far:

Coffee
Nicotine vape
Flower/rosin
1500mg valerian root extract
.4mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
75mg testosterone IM

Kicked back drinking coffee and hitting a blow pop flavored nic vape now, probably about to smoke again. Waiting until just before I go to the movies this afternoon around 3 before I take my second bupe dose.

🫠✌️
Good to hear your taper is going well

Is the test long or short acting?

You know, I'm not sure... regular cyprionate, I'm prescribed 100mg weekly split into two doses, but I've been dipping a little extra here lately to help combat fatigue from wd.

And thanks, @Jen X . Mentally I've been a wreck, I'm just glad physical symptoms and insomnia have been relatively minor so far.

Chilling pretty damn good this fine morning listening to music and watching podcasts 😎

Vaping with a few cigars
2 cups of coffee ☕
3 floricet
75 mg Hydroxyzine
High dose of Chamomile and lemon balm mix

And a few bowls of weed with about .7 grams of kief plus chain smoking a THCP and delta 8 cart and feeling fuckin fried 🔥

Y'all be safe out there 🙏🏼

Late good morning, everyone. 🙂

Chilling over here as well, not long back from a short bike ride to Wally World and to grab a little bit of herb, some Blue Runtz, now just cruising through a FAT bong of that with a nice size medallion of Strawberry Kush rosin tucked in the middle. 😁

The usual is the usual this morning, coffee, vaping, reefer, normal boring scripts and a teeny, tiny bit of bupe - 0.4mg. Will repeat the bupe shortly before work in a few hours. Jump the taper on Monday. Feel like shit lol, but let's do this. 👍

Chilling pretty damn good this fine morning listening to music and watching podcasts 😎

Vaping with a few cigars
2 cups of coffee ☕
3 floricet
75 mg Hydroxyzine
High dose of Chamomile and lemon balm mix

And a few bowls of weed with about .7 grams of kief plus chain smoking a THCP and delta 8 cart and feeling fuckin fried 🔥

Y'all be safe out there 🙏🏼

I stumbled across a vendor a while back who had 10mL preloaded syringes of pure thc-p distillate. It informed you on the site that it was so stable you had to soak it in a hot water bath just to be able to administer it lol, and keep doing so because it would resolidify in seconds. I couldn't get it at the time, but I'd like to experiment with handfilled carts of just that mixed with pg or vg or whatever, or that in some crazy combo with a non-cannabinoid lol. But talk about a way to fuck your tolerance all the way off. 🤣

Coffee
Nicotine
Cannabis
0.2mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
75mg testosterone IM

Think I might be about to get into the dabs, lol... combats end-stage taper wd shitfeel rather nicely, but I only have maybe just over half a gram of rosin left. Might go pick up some diamonds later, though. 😉

On an unrelated side note, every time I try to type "wink" for the wink smiley, my keyboard tries to type "wonk" and it makes me very mad that I do not have ketamine. Fucker.

Hey guys. Same shit, different day. 🙂

Saturday home chill mode, coffee and breakfast earlier, regular scripts, .2mg bupe, 1500mg valerian root extract and it's sativa day, smoking on some Jack Herer, some Durban Poison and the last of my Strawberry Kush rosin. 👍

4am - 130mg Methadone & 200mg Sertraline - back to sleep for 6 hours.
Wake up in a good mood [the only way I can] just as the Methadone is kicking in.
Coffee and Nicotine, maybe a strong Screwdriver.
Getting too old for anything more lairy :(

Happy fucking Sunday kids!

It’s Easter and I just got back into town early this morning.

The past two weeks have been an absolute grind but Im happy to be home for a day or two of well deserved rest and some time with family.

This morning I’m chilling out to some Sunday morning acoustic ear candy on the ol music machine.
Smoking a few darts, and just twisted up a fatty of some fire tres dawg. Gonna get lifted and go enjoy this beautiful day eating some brunch with family and friends.

Have a great Easter y’all!
Don’t forget to smile
Always, fair winds and following seas

Good morning, Happy Easter, everyone. 😁 ❤️ 🐣 🐰 🌄 😎

Chill mode all day today, just a few things need doing around the house, but no pressure. Decided I didn't want withdrawal whole-being doomfeel today, so I upped the bupe a bit this morning. Coming to the realization that I'm going to have to do something with the few extra bupe I have before I can seriously jump the taper, because of course I don't have it in me to just let them sit and not take any. If I'm planning on jumping and I've tapered as low as I can, and I take that last dose and I'm OUT, no problem, i can't get them on the street and I wouldn't re-enroll at a clinic... But to say "Okay, I'm done, just gonna let these 6 or 7 sit there and not touch them and be miserable as shit for a few weeks..." Who am I kidding, lol?

So this morning so far I've had:

- 4 cups black coffee, Jamaican Blue Mountain blend
- 1 cup chamomile-valerian tea
- Nicotine vape, Blow Pop flavored
- 1mg buprenorphine
- 5mg apixaban
- 4mg ondansetron

And currently meandering my way through a nice, fat Sunday bong - around a half gram of Durban Poison with another ~half-g of unknown strain hybrid moon rock tucked all pretty in the middle. 🙂

Anyone wanna come over and help me build this rocket ship?!

:bong:

Peace out, hope everyone has a blessed day!

❤️🫠✌️

2 mugs of coffee
0.5 liter of mineral water (sparkling)
1mg Clonazepam
100 mg modafinil
9 grapes I picked up during my morning inspection of the the yard

Now some music, and I'm ready to start the day.
Have a good one, all of you!

Morning, y'all. 🙂

2 mugs of coffee
0.5 liter of mineral water (sparkling)
1mg Clonazepam
100 mg modafinil
9 grapes I picked up during my morning inspection of the the yard

Now some music, and I'm ready to start the day.
Have a good one, all of you!

I've had my eye on modafinil for a while now, and I'm curious for a first hand perspective... how is it?

Today, same as it ever was...

Black coffee
Nicotine vape
Bong of Durban and moon rock
~1mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban
50mg testosterone IM

🫠✌️

I've had my eye on modafinil for a while now, and I'm curious for a first hand perspective... how is it?
I take them for motivation. Whenever I know I have to sit at my computer for a prolonged time just waiting for other to do their work before I can do mine, they've proven to be helpful.
They take some time to kick in (about 1 hour to 1 hour and a half, chewed and on an empty stomach)
With 100mg being the lowest dose, the effect is the expected one: you get more alert and dull tasks seem a little less dull.
Now I do mix them with clona and coffee and water. It changes the taste of the coffe a little (if chewed before). It seems to increase the effect of the clona, which seems odd.
The times I upped the dose out of curiosity I became obsessed with what I was doing, and could do it for hours on end. Which was nice as long as I had something to do. The moment I was done, I felt like empty and exhausted, but too wired to sleep or rest or do anything productive.
you forget to eat, and you forget to drink, which is a bad thing because if you dont drink enough you'll get the mother of all headaches.

Woke up at 3:00PM, so just getting up.
4.5mg Alprazolam
Strong Coffee
50 salt nic Vape (still no cigarettes)

Hope yal are having a good day

Kratom, Xanax & cafe 💕
Want to get some hydromorphone but I usually wait for my girl to say she had some extra & ask if I need some (I don’t like to ask her because she has pain too & I don’t want to take anything away from her that she needs)