• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Couldn't fuckin sleep last night until daylight so my damn schedules backwards again 🙄

Vaping hard asfff and smokin a few cigars which oddly enough doesn't trigger me to smoke cigarettes 🤷🏼‍♂️

Anyways so far I dropped a floricet and 900mg gabapentin spaced with 800mg ibuprofen for BA

Also been puffin some fuckin potent bubba OG hard as shit 🔥

Some of the best I've smoked in a while and that's saying something cuz I only smoke bud that's 30 percent and above really impressed 😁

Anyways enough rambling lol I hope you are all well and being safe 🙏🏼

Feeling good ASF 😎 still feelin last night's Flexeril and gabapentin

BP meds
Vaping plus 2 cigars
1 strong cup of black coffee ☕

One floricet
50mg hydroxyzine
2.5 grams valerian root
1.5 grams of bubba OG

I'm gonna smoke another joint blast some tunes y'all have a a great day 🙏🏼👋🏼

Feeling good ASF 😎 still feelin last night's Flexeril and gabapentin

BP meds
Vaping plus 2 cigars
1 strong cup of black coffee ☕

One floricet
50mg hydroxyzine
2.5 grams valerian root
1.5 grams of bubba OG

I'm gonna smoke another joint blast some tunes y'all have a a great day 🙏🏼👋🏼
You're on a similar regimen as me, but I take Flexeril and gabapentin 3x a day. Oxycodone twice. Lots of coffee and nicotine, but no weed or antihistamines lol. + Lots of kratom

Tolerance at this point is high for all, it just really makes life bearable honestly and takes the edge off. And I definitely need it at this time, the past 24 hours have sucked ass. Well. Some good. Some bad. Two steps forward, one step back, etc. I'm getting through the best I'm able.

You're on a similar regimen as me, but I take Flexeril and gabapentin 3x a day. Oxycodone twice. Lots of coffee and nicotine, but no weed or antihistamines lol. + Lots of kratom

Tolerance at this point is high for all, it just really makes life bearable honestly and takes the edge off. And I definitely need it at this time, the past 24 hours have sucked ass. Well. Some good. Some bad. Two steps forward, one step back, etc. I'm getting through the best I'm able.
I can really relate in more ways then one

luckily I'm at the point mentally where I can take a 2 week tolerance break every month or every other month so my meds will consistently work properly

Added 2 more floricet and 3 more joints

Thinking bout taking a klonopin but might hold off until tomorrow 👋🏼

I can really relate in more ways then one

luckily I'm at the point mentally where I can take a 2 week tolerance break every month or every other month so my meds will consistently work properly
Wish I could take a tolerance break but I can barely stand up now, and I'm in so much pain all the time that I don't like to imagine how I'd be with absolutely nothing. I'll get there i guess... Just a struggle.

Can't believe I took walking for granted for so long and now have to relearn how to do it.

Wish I could take a tolerance break but I can barely stand up now, and I'm in so much pain all the time that I don't like to imagine how I'd be with absolutely nothing. I'll get there i guess... Just a struggle.

Can't believe I took walking for granted for so long and now have to relearn how to do it.
Life's a fuckin trip man I wish you well🙏🏼

Been smoking bud like a chimney 💨since I woke up

Just popped my BP meds and 4 floricet and 75mg hydroxyzine (it's a damn good thing I have such a high caffeine tolerance 😂)

On my third cigar and 7th joint of the night and feelin damn fine 😎

Vaping hard
BP meds
1mg clonazepam ODT
2 floricet
3.5 grams valerian root
50mg hydroxyzine
2 Gs of bubba OG

Smoked bout 3 joints plus 2 cigars and only got 3 and a half hours of sleep 🥱

Smoked 4 more bowls(all with kief ) and 2 joints 🔥

Another milligram of klonopin with 50mg more of hydroxyzine feeling fuckin fine a a dime😎

What's up dudes, dudettes and dudeits? 🤪

Regular old boring routine here today - coffee, nicotine, cannabis, bupe and other scripts. Just now having post-lunch, pre-bike-ride smoke - fat glob of homemade OG wax mixed with flower in the bong. 👍

I'll be taking my afternoon bupe dose once I get back, dropping it down to a half mg today ala taper. This is where the suck begins. Should be a fun experience.

Woke up with only 4 hours of sleep on top of only 3 hours of sleep yesterday 😞🙄

No floricet or ashwagandha or valerian today (giving my liver a break💪🏼)

Vaping hard and smoked 4 cigars and 1 strong cup of black coffee ☕

BP meds
2mg clonazepam
2.4 grams gabapentin with ibuprofen for BA

Just smoked 4-5 bowls of that bubba OG too 🔥

Hope all of you are all being safe and well 🙏🏼❤️

Th

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. Yes, my family, even wife and kids, do not approve of drug use. But you know what, I think a part of the fun is hiding it.
Yeah there's definitely an extra buzz when your hide it from everyone ya know

I don't know why but it's just more fun when it's a secret

It's plain and simple definitely something to ponder about🤔

Definitely an idiotic and unrealistic ideal to have about your usage (but that being said I fall prey to the ideal as well🤷🏼‍♂️